Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rock vs Rap

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
throughout my years of dating i have come to conclusion that chicks that dig rock n roll are far more quality than the ho's that listen to rap. chicks that listen to rap and rnb are associated with bars and drama. the attention ho came more into light when rap hit the scene. the rocker chick seems more fascinated by talent and skill when they rock the show and worship the ground these dudes stand on. a guitar is like the billyclub of old days.

i know i'm going to get flamed and i am wearing my ice shield but i have dated both sides. the rap chick was always about going to the club with their b@tches and ho's and their main focus was drama. while the rock chick would rather be staying home f@cking the sh@t out of your mic.

rock on.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true but im not goign to judge a woman by what music she listens too..

da_hunter

Banned
Reaction score
I don't even like rap - but this thread is retarded.

'while the rock chick would rather be staying home f@cking the sh@t out of your mic.'? brilliant.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
throughout my years of dating i have come to conclusion that chicks that dig rock n roll are far more quality than the ho's that listen to rap. chicks that listen to rap and rnb are associated with bars and drama. the attention ho came more into light when rap hit the scene. the rocker chick seems more fascinated by talent and skill when they rock the show and worship the ground these dudes stand on. a guitar is like the billyclub of old days.

i know i'm going to get flamed and i am wearing my ice shield but i have dated both sides. the rap chick was always about going to the club with their b@tches and ho's and their main focus was drama. while the rock chick would rather be staying home f@cking the sh@t out of your mic.

rock on.
Although this is a generalization that's based largely on personal preference, I'm going to have to go ahead and agree with you insanity.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Rap and R&B chicks also seem to be more serious when it comes to LTR than rock chicks. dont mean to generalise, but that's my personal experience.
I stick to the rap and R&B chicks, but dont judge a woman by wat music she listens too.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you compare a Tribe Called Quest with Iron Maiden?

Like pie and apples.