Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rock Bottom

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bros,

Throwing this story out there to educate others/get advice/ make a promise to myself.

I've gone through alot in the last couple of years in the area of self confidence. Was engaged, went through that breakup. I am 27 and am a reasonably successful. pretty good looking guy. About a year ago, I had pretty good "game". My goal is not to sleep with as women as I can, but it is to get what I want. Period. I had 3-4 girls I was working and actively dating dating. I was content.

However, over the last year I've gotten oneitis where my game has gone from reasonably good, to nothing. The girl I have oneitis for is someone who I am activly sleeping with and has labeled herself as my gf. However, she is graduating soon and has openly stated that she isnt sure what will happen with "us" once she graduates. She claims she loves me, but in spite of me stating I would be willing to move with her if she made more of a commitment to us, she still plans on testing the waters of find work else ware after graduation.

I more or less see the handwriting on the wall, so I went out tonight with a few friends and one ex-DJ. (He is ex because he has a great wife and a baby daughter) I had literally no game. I had no confidence talking with girls and I could 100% tell they knew it. It was very obvious. In one year, my game has gone from good to nothing.

Any ideas how I can get back on track? I've gotten into a rut the last 2 months because I am working on my PhD and working full time so I don't have much time to go out. My #1 goal is to finish my school semester (which ends in May) and get good grades. My main problem is not that my game is shot with girls, but that this is a good indicator that my confidence is shot in myself.

Any advice with my current situation? To the rest of the guys out there, this is a tell-tale sign that your "game" and confidence is not something you achieve once, but is something that is ever going on. Sort of like a diet.

Take care bros and thanks.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
First of all, this is the "Tips" section. You should ask for advice in one of the many "Discussion" forums.

Now to answer your question...I asked a trainer at the gym one time what I needed to do to get a stronger bench-press. He told me, "Do bench presses".

"Game" is like a muscle...you use it or you lose it. But you can always get it back again...IF you're willing to put in the work and deal with the pain. After some time stuck in self-admitted one-itis, you can't expect to just go out again and be Return of the Mack on your first night back in the pick-up game.

But with a little patience, taking the time to re-learn and to put in the work...;)

Slippery Sam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could be wrong as im only starting to understand some of the things on this site, so constructive criticism on this post too would be nice if im way off track. Brian, I go on periods of good and bad too, but recently that when I'm doing bad, I am not thinking with my ****. As simple as this is, sometimes I forget to do it, and you might be doing it too. As soon as you see a hb u wanna game, just imagine how sjhe feels on the inside with the part of you that makes you a man. Your head will change, you will have more confidence, literally from the testosterone boost if you're doing it right, and the hb will notice too. All of a sudden, they will be making it obvious that they're just as hot for you as you are for them, and talking will be that much easier.

hope this helps
Slips