Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

rock and a hardplace with girlfriend

dtrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
so some guy kissed my gf at the bar last weekend. shes told me that shes never had a bf whom she didnt cheat on. usually she just cheats on them and doesnt tell them. i trust her when she says shes completely into me and that she pushed this guy off and that she hasnt and wouldnt cheat on me. the thing is, all of a sudden shes questioning whether i can stay loyal. the thing is im like way too loyal, she knows, i tell her all the time, i can barely talk to other girls let alone let them get near me. i give her complete and utter exclusivity. i think shes upset all of a sudden because she cant match that. she cant match not talking to people, im introverted and shes extroverted. and she cant match not geting herself into situations like that one described above.

honestly, she makes me want to cheat on her when she blows up on me for no good reason. she has a hard time dealing with any resistance or when she doesnt control things. she blows up on me and then runs off and talks to other guys, being friendly with everyone and leaving me to feel like ****. she says thats just how she is. of course, i wouldnt cheat on her. she said she typically cheats on her bfs when she thinks she likes them more because they make her jealous for whatever reason. i dont make her jealous at all and she told me she doesnt feel in control because she hasnt cheated on me.

to complicate things we're due to move in together next friday. it seems like shes found a perfectly loyal bf for her to not fel the need to cheat on and to love but meanwhile shes aware she does things that alienate me. someone hep me make sense of this, and maybe an idea about, what i should do before i move in with her.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has deep personal issues that she needs to deal with. It's highly likely that she'll cheat on you again. BTW guys don't just walk up to a girl and kiss her. She led him on.

So the problem for you is you're with damaged goods. You can't make her trust you. You can advise her to stop watching cheating on TV shows and reading about cheating celebs etc. Also tell her she either trusts you or she doesn't.

It's looking bad for you overall. My advise would b to find some other woman. She is a serial cheater and serial cheaters cheat. She'll always have an excuse to cheat.

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude as far as im concerned. your chic sounds like a control freak, and what is that about if you make her angry then she goes and talks to other guys and **** like that, wtf up with that. that is not on.

I wouldnt move in with her just yet and yet she tells you another guy kissed her, does she wana see your reaction or what.

if a girl make you feel like a ******** then id dump her a$$. she not worth it if she wants to hurt you.

well that my view

Reaction score
you are a chump and can't be helped.

you will ignore all of the good advice people give you, and you will carry on with your AFC ways of being loyal to some HOR of a low quality peice of shyt woman.

why should anyone waste time giving you advice?

jayhood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, another one who will sacrifice SELF RESPECT over LOVE. It's sad to see how people will sacrifice what they believe in over love.

Jazzman19

Don Juan
Reaction score
By any chance is your name Ted? This story sounds REALLLLLY familiar...

TheAnswer_

Don Juan
Reaction score
[/B]
dtrg said:
so some guy kissed my gf at the bar last weekend. shes told me that shes never had a bf whom she didnt cheat on. usually she just cheats on them and doesnt tell them. i trust her when she says shes completely into me and that she pushed this guy off and that she hasnt and wouldnt cheat on me. the thing is, all of a sudden shes questioning whether i can stay loyal. the thing is im like way too loyal, she knows, i tell her all the time, i can barely talk to other girls let alone let them get near me. i give her complete and utter exclusivity. i think shes upset all of a sudden because she cant match that. she cant match not talking to people, im introverted and shes extroverted. and she cant match not geting herself into situations like that one described above.

honestly, she makes me want to cheat on her when she blows up on me for no good reason. she has a hard time dealing with any resistance or when she doesnt control things. she blows up on me and then runs off and talks to other guys, being friendly with everyone and leaving me to feel like ****. she says thats just how she is. of course, i wouldnt cheat on her. she said she typically cheats on her bfs when she thinks she likes them more because they make her jealous for whatever reason. i dont make her jealous at all and she told me she doesnt feel in control because she hasnt cheated on me.

to complicate things we're due to move in together next friday. it seems like shes found a perfectly loyal bf for her to not fel the need to cheat on and to love but meanwhile shes aware she does things that alienate me. someone hep me make sense of this, and maybe an idea about, what i should do before i move in with her.
Is this serious? You shouldn't even be in this situation. This girl straight up told you she cheats and you allowed yourself to be emotionally attached. It is posts like these that make me sick.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you cut all contact with this woman immediately, you are about to experience the most painful relationship of your life. Good Luck.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dtrg said:
so some guy kissed my gf at the bar last weekend. shes told me that shes never had a bf whom she didnt cheat on.
She has cheated on you and she will again. She is NOT relationship material. Keep her a a f*** buddy, and use protection.

i trust her when she says shes completely into me and that she pushed this guy off and that she hasnt and wouldnt cheat on me.
*cries* - But she just told you she usually cheats on her boyfriends and DOESN'T tell them. She is doing the same to YOU.

i give her complete and utter exclusivity. i think shes upset all of a sudden because she cant match that.
You are the b!tch in the relationship. Don't be exclusive with this woman. Date and screw other women and keep this one on the side for sex. She is good for nothing but sex.

she has a hard time dealing with any resistance or when she doesnt control things. she blows up on me and then runs off and talks to other guys, being friendly with everyone and leaving me to feel like ****. she says thats just how she is. of course, i wouldnt cheat on her. she said she typically cheats on her bfs when she thinks she likes them more because they make her jealous for whatever reason. i dont make her jealous at all and she told me she doesnt feel in control because she hasnt cheated on me.
Not relationship material, and she is a psycho. Leave her.

to complicate things we're due to move in together next friday. it seems like shes found a perfectly loyal bf for her to not fel the need to cheat
NO! Do not do this. She told you she has cheated on past boyfriends without telling them, and SHE WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU.

She has been telling you all this to make you think she is honest with you and treating you different.

If you move in with her, she will do it for stability. She'll keep you on the side to provide for her while she goes around screwing other guys.

Last edited:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
you are a chump and can't be helped.

you will ignore all of the good advice people give you, and you will carry on with your AFC ways of being loyal to some HOR of a low quality peice of shyt woman.

why should anyone waste time giving you advice?
The gospel truth.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, leave this female. And permanently disconnect the Capn Save a Ho program from your brain.
End of story.
DO NOT MOVE IN WITH HER.

Good luck.

Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Protect your heart dude, she's going to hurt you sooner or later!
I know, i've been in a similar situation. . .