Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rnadom Question: Can you love a girl and still cheat on her?

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what are your thoughts on this?

Personally, i feel like i was in love and at the time cheated on my GF when i was away for a month and a half. (old girlfriend)

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. The Secret Society post ties into this a lot. Lover/provider dichotomy and everything.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been done. I've cheated with the current wife to be. Shusshhh just don't tell her i told u.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all honesty, no. But this world is so ****ed up right now, and no one really knows what love is anymore (including women), so go ahead.

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no you wont want to. honestly. i had the worst ***** ****ed up cheating ass ***** and i never wanted to cheat. only once i wanted to but it was to get back at her. It wasnt about my feelings.

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
of course. i mainly cheaton girls that i love to love them less and let em love me more

Reaction score
I say no. A big part of love is respect and if you're willing to cheat on someone and hurt them, then you don't have respect for them. Can you have feelings for someone and cheat on them? Yes. Can you care about a person to a degree and cheat on them? Yes. But you cannot love someone and cheat on them b/c love entails a great level of respect for the person and the utmost regard for the other person's feelings.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say no. A big part of love is respect and if you're willing to cheat on someone and hurt them, then you don't have respect for them. Can you have feelings for someone and cheat on them? Yes. Can you care about a person to a degree and cheat on them? Yes. But you cannot love someone and cheat on them b/c love entails a great level of respect for the person and the utmost regard for the other person's feelings.

we have a winner!

of course. i mainly cheaton girls that i love to love them less and let em love me more
incredible

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really think that monogamy is a pretty inhuman concept that leads to lots of conflict within us. I personally think that sex and love are two different things, I can be in a good relationship with a girl and **** lots of other girls without that affecting my emotions for that one girl.

On the other side, we live in a society with certain values and monogany is not the ony one which is unnatural and ****s us up, so I would say no, you cannot love a girl and cheat on her because that would really hurt her, and that is universally bad, indipendant of how you live.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Borgon
what they dont know, wont hurt them.
Your missing the point. YOU know it, and if you can play your relationship in spite of this then its not love because love is about giving trust and not missusing the same trust that the other person gives you.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't cheat on girlfriends.

Thus, I don't exclusively date women right now since I want to sleep with as many women as possible :cool: . As long as the woman knows that you are not monogamous, it's all gravy in my opinion.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely can. Sometimes, you'll cheat and realise why you like your woman so much, and other times, you'll realise your woman actually isn't lovable and you won't call her anymore when you get back from France...

I will not cheat on my current girlfriend, however.