Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RLE: "I Logically Defeated Each Argument"

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met with my new manager the other day and we got into a discussion about how the selling process works. We talked about closing deals, making connections, having a positive mindset, etc etc. Then he started to say how you cant close every single deal......and it lead to a story about him trying to sell a woman the other day.

He had a lady in for a consultation and everything was going great until the subject of price came up. The following sequence is what took place....

The lady kept saying "ahhhh ill go home and think about it" → The manager would figure out what the problem was and offer her a new deal → The lady had to "think about this too" → Manager would again figure out what is holding her back from signing the deal and re offer another deal → Lady said she just wanted to go home and think about it and that the manager was "being pushy" → Lady gathered her belongings and left.

The manager then said the following statement to me....."Some people just are not interested. I LOGICALLY DEFEATED EACH ARGUMENT SHE GAVE and STILL......she was being difficult. Some people are just morons...."

Wow. Re read that again folks. His mistake....and a common mistake made by forum members.....is trying to communicate LOGICALLY(overtly) to women. This is why ultimatums fail......women dont respond to logic. You need to speak to them on an emotional level.

-They will either laugh at you or call you "crazy" when you say "You need to STOP doing xyz"
-They will understand if you WITHDRAW attention and ignore them.

Remember guys.....when it comes to women.....always speak on that emotional level, never through words or logic. Just thought this was a cool everyday moment that actually has relevance to "game" and just proves how the things we teach are based in evolutionary psychology and actually work.

Reaction score
Boiler Rooms- greatest line ever!! "Don't pitch the b!tch!!! Meaning don't sell to woman!! Hilarious!!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Hmmmm,

I wonder then why women are not running around breaking every law imagineable if they are unable to understand logic.

Laws are a form of ultimatum, yet somehow women are able to mostly abide by them.
Good point. Women are much more law abiding than men. Heh heh, why do I get the feeling all this is spilling over from another thread? :yes:

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can engage a woman effectively with logic if you're in a position of power. (but you don't want to overdo it)

You cannot engage a woman effectively with logic if you're in a position of weakness.

I certainly have plenty of logical conversations with women (normally with teasing and jokes thrown in.). Don't you?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Good point. Women are much more law abiding than men. Heh heh, why do I get the feeling all this is spilling over from another thread? :yes:
Because women are herd creatures and are hard-wired to avoid being ostracized from the herd. The police and government are the entities that ensure the integrity of the herd, and therefore they will do everything they can to obey.

A boyfriend or husband represents pressure to be independent from the herd and women therefore will be prone to rebel against the force that threatens their position, even if that man's social status elevates her position in the herd.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I_was_born_a_PIMP said:
Boiler Rooms- greatest line ever!! "Don't pitch the b!tch!!! Meaning don't sell to woman!! Hilarious!!
Whoever wrote that movie did their research. I was a dirt bag 21 y/o stockbroker in the 90s and that was a real saying. The firm would give you a "rebuttal book" with all the things you were supposed to say to rebut common excuses. My favorite was: You have to ask your wife? Who wears the pants in your family?

Regarding defeating the 'think it over' excuse, the best I have read as a response is the Ben Franklin Close. Supposedly he would make a list of the pros and cons of a decision, one list on each side of a piece of paper, and then compare the two lists to decide. You draw up the list with the prospect, write all the pros of buying yourself, and usually money is the only objection the buyer has. You make them admit that money is the only thing holding them back, and then you start closing on your super-EZ payment plan.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I_was_born_a_PIMP said:
The other applicable line here from that movie is on every single call a sale is made. Either you sell them on the stock or they sell you on why a deal can't be made.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
How the heck is your manager a manager? The lady kept baiting him and he made a fool of himself.

:nono: