Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rktek.........

JustCan'tSucceed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you have Doc Love system. I just got mine a few days ago and read it. It was in such a big messed that everything is not well arranged. His cds' have poor voice quality and etc.

But after reading it a few times and etc ,I have learn to appreciate it more. But until now, I can't figure out where does he mean the rules in it? I just become aware that he is teaching men how to play games and then manipulate women. Well, am i too harsh here?

He is basically telling us that we should not give up control and give girls ammo to bash us. Only after 60 days then we are allowed to relax the rules a bit......such as we can talk on the phone once in a while, ask her out on weekends and etc.

What do you think of it?? Is Doc Love doing the extreme here?

Sg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole DJ concept is based on giving us MEN the upper hand on the games women play. (obviously because they seemed to be better than us until now).
So its not using, or abusing, its a way to enjoy a woman the way you want without being walked on.
After all, you cant deny the fact that women love the challenge;)

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Sg.

If you were from another planet and first saw automobiles, highways, signs and stop lights, you'd probably find the entire system bewildering until you understood the rules of the road.

Until you understood how speed limits, signposts and traffic lights operated, you'd think it was a big mess and that it's a wonder traffic flows at all. It's the same with the DJ (and Doc Love's) rules of dating. You don't understand them at first.

Doc Love's 'System' is simply the rules of dating that men SHOULD understand, and women already do. Women already know the rules of the game and not only use them but actually hope the man knows and will follow them as well. Women actually LOVE a challenge and a man who knows the rules (or System). Women will rarely admit it, but they thrive with a man who knows how to play the little games that keep women so, so interested.

Women love the little attractions followed by withdrawals. Women love the games, the conceits, the roller-coaster ride that dating entails, or rather that they hope it entails.

Doc Love assumes that you are like that creature from outer space trying to figure out the traffic system. You see it working, but every time you try to get in traffic, you get in a crash or accident. Doc Love is trying to teach the rules of the road for dating. Yes, the book is poorly organized, but I think that he started out writing a book that had different sections, but ended up writing a novel instead. In other words, in spite of the index (which is useless), the System/book should be read as a novel; from front to back. Not in separate chapters.

Read it all, then wait a week or so and read it again. Then go out on a few dates for a month and read it again and go out on a few more dates. Then wait 3 months and read it again and on and on. Each time you go out on dates for practical field experience then read the book, you'll start to internalize and learn the subtle things he's teaching.

Good luck.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
So what ever happened with that girl you wrote about the other day rk?

JustCan'tSucceed

Don Juan
Reaction score
RKTEK

From what I've seen so far, I can sense that Doc Love is an angry old man who has a lot of hatred and resentment towards women.
Take a look at the way he wrote his system. It is very extreme that he is teaching guys to control the situation and not giving away your power to women so she can't even think of walking all over you.

Since the book is poorly organized, I e-mailed him a week ago to ask him how can I used his book. And all he told me was start reading it and take notes.

Where are the rules in it?? There aren't any rules in it except different topics with a long explanation over it. Based on my own perspective, I think Doc Love is asking me to make my own rules in order to summarize what each topic is talking about. Is that right, RKTEK? Were you doing the same thing like this so that's how the rules were born from it?

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez man, why don't you just change your name/handle to "I'm a complete, clueless IDIOT."

Sheesh.

Can't you read the d*mn book? If you don't like it, send the #$%^ thing back!

He gives you a 30-day, money-back guarantee. You should be able to read the entire book in 3-4 days, even if you only read a few hours every night. Even if it takes you twice or three times that long, you can still read the whole book at least 3 times, then SEND IT BACK. And stop whining. It looks bad.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The whole DJ concept is based on giving us MEN the upper hand on the games women play."

I've had more success by showing her that *I* don't play games and opening up so that she doesn't feel it's necessary to play games. Instead of playing along, you can get rid of them all together. The rest is just picking up on her hints, and pushing forward until she stops you.

Doc Love is an EXTREME beginners guide. It's targeted towards guys with almost ZERO dating experience who are fumbling pvssy that could be theirs. It's extremely "Systematic" and "do this/do that". Some girls will put up with it and play games with you, some will not even realize you are playing games and deal with your distant behavior, and some, despite their high IL in you, will drop you because they see right through you and how fake you are.

I wouldn't bother with the System because it's no fun to me. I don't feel like being Doc Love on a date. I want to be who I am. If I want to call her, I'm going to call her. Apparently Doc Love says to not chat on the phone or reveal too much about you because you don't want her to learn about you since she'll get bored of you. Hey man, speak for yourself, if a girl is going to get bored of me when she finally DOES get to know me, I don't want to prolong that and HIDE myself - I'm going to put myself out there and be who I am. If they don't like me and get bored with me, fine. I'd rather have it sooner, than waiting for 3 months until I"m ALLOWED to talk on the phone.

-Blitz

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
And for chrissakes man, you musta heard it a million times already, but CHANGE YOUR USERNAME!!!

How about something positive like.

Born2Succeed

Or

JustCantFightOffTheBabes

Or

JustPimpin

Or

JustDoIt

Or

JustForKicks

There, now you have options. Please do yourself this huge favor man..its so much more important that you change your view on yourself than try to figure Doc Love out. (I bought the System too...it sucks, get David DeAngelo´s Double Your Dating,,, much better )

goodluck

and much success to you