Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Risk of men fathering children after 40

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
have to admit there does appear to be an increased, slightly, of men fathering kids with autism, who are over 40 but this article seem unduly alarmist, fvuck it I say

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"We've spent the last 20 years telling women they need to be fit and healthy for pregnancy ... but we've done nothing for men," he said.

---So what percentage were pudgy, pepsi gulpin, McDonalds eatin males? How many were athletic? Fitness levels? Have you seen Herschel Walker at 50?
Of 92,000 20 year olds, how many babies were autistic? Way too many variables without stating what percentages of those 92,000 men were thin, fit, slightly overweight, obese, drinkers, vegetarians, and had any other underlying medical condition. Was it just 92,000 bums off Australian streets?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
70 years ago a man of age 40 financially stable could find a virgin farm girl of 17 and get married...healthy babies would arrive

today the same average 40 year old must settle for a bitter 35 year old harridan whose fallopian tubes are rapidly degrading...because that is what society expects

this is a loss to older men who have already proved themselves financially but are unable to exercise this power by selecting a worthy mate to serve him.

women is meant to be the servant of man.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Heretolearn,
Well as a deliberate choice I fathered children at 44 and 46...they are both lovely looking girls..in each case my partner fell pregnant in the first unprotected month....But still I am not saying that this article is incorrect either..We had a Man in Victoria,hit the headlines by fathering a lovely baby at 92,this was with a relatively young 42 year old Sinhalese Girl..So its not necessarily scare tactics,just food for thought!

Beowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull****. My father was 46, and my mother was 15 years younger when i was born, and I've never had any major health issues. He taught me many things he probably could'nt have if he were younger, with less experience. I'm grateful for that. My mother is a typical, modern, American, woman, who is pretty f****** amazing in her own right also. They battle toe to toe about quite a few major issues but then, he always ends up doing what he wants to do, she does what makes her happy too, and they forget about it. LOL..they'd be bored and lonely without each other.

Last edited:

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I hear, its more a function of the womens age than mens age, but id like to see actual numbers regarding birth defects as a function of parent age. Supposedly, the defects correlate with age - not sure if its the mother , or both parents. All I know is that when I see parents with a kid with "special needs" they are almost always older, and look utterly dead to the world. By far my biggest fear if I ever decide to go down that route.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to the OP's questions is: yes.

Yes, there is a high risk that middle-aged, menopausal hags will be kicked to the curb by mature men who go after young women who can bear their children. Yes, it's immature behavior when young men fear the confidence of older men, and trash them. Yes, WKs envy and faggots feel spurned by men who get what they want. Yes, feminists will say anything to poison the reputations of masculine men.

And yes, that's right, your line doesn't end with you.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The anwser is both yes and no to men and women having children later in life.

The fact is there are more potential problems with age related things like downs, but there are potential problems too with younger parents who are not ready, maturity wise, which can be equally as damaging to development of the child.

However much the Burroughs of this world wish to own women as chattels of their wealth, and brutalize their way to children at 40-50+ with a 17 year old because supposedly thats what all men did 100 years ago, thats not actually how it happened.

Normal folks would meet at roughly the same age, and continue having children right through their reproductive lives.....in fact I was at my mothers best friends funeral the other day, and the husband was born to a woman at 52 in the 1930's!!! Had 13 older siblings......

So before we write off harridans, your ancestor could have had a relative at an advanced age - male or female........

My girlfriend is 41, and having her first and my first child ;):up:

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, TonyBaloney. Best wishes for you and yours.

Not to detract from your success, but a word of advice from someone who's been there: DNA test. For your own peace of mind.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Tony,
I am delighted to hear your news....Normally I would feel some disquiet at your age,but no your posts convince me that genes like yours must keep going down the ages...Angels not Angles LOL.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Steven Martin just had a kid at 67.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/steve-martin-baby_n_2676882.html

A healthy man can have kids whenever the f*ck he wants. If you look at history lots of elderly men have had HEALTHY kids.

Keep in mind that scaring men into believing they can't "wait" to have kids is a power play from feminists and the elite to keep women happy and in control. If men have "less time".. they can't afford to be as picky.

Think about it. The birth rate is declining and successful educated men are increasingly avoiding marriage and fatherhood. Something must be done!! Fear is the most powerful motivator. Scare men and they will do anything. This is how every political candidate gets your vote. "Romney will send jobs to China!!" .. "Obama will take your guns!!"

Its all part of the plan to keep men's standards dropping so that fat pigs, b!tchy women and ugly chicks can enjoy the same level of elevation and pedestalization attractive women enjoy.

Nice try. :nono:

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Steven Martin just had a kid at 67.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/steve-martin-baby_n_2676882.html

A healthy man can have kids whenever the f*ck he wants. If you look at history lots of elderly men have had HEALTHY kids.

Keep in mind that scaring men into believing they can't "wait" to have kids is a power play from feminists and the elite to keep women happy and in control. If men have "less time".. they can't afford to be as picky.

Think about it. The birth rate is declining and successful educated men are increasingly avoiding marriage and fatherhood. Something must be done!! Fear is the most powerful motivator. Scare men and they will do anything. This is how every political candidate gets your vote. "Romney will send jobs to China!!" .. "Obama will take your guns!!"

Its all part of the plan to keep men's standards dropping so that fat pigs, b!tchy women and ugly chicks can enjoy the same level of elevation and pedestalization attractive women enjoy.

Nice try. :nono:
lots of truth

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Scaramouche said:
Dear Heretolearn,
Well as a deliberate choice I fathered children at 44 and 46...they are both lovely looking girls..in each case my partner fell pregnant in the first unprotected month....But still I am not saying that this article is incorrect either..We had a Man in Victoria,hit the headlines by fathering a lovely baby at 92,this was with a relatively young 42 year old Sinhalese Girl..So its not necessarily scare tactics,just food for thought!
92 yo dude- 42 yo woman= way to go man!:up:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible that the risk goes up with age [read: 20+ years spent sitting in front of a computer and eating processed food], but we can't tell much from such a slight news story. There's nothing here but a quote from a scientist.

My common sense tells me that if you maintain your health, you'll diminish the risks. Exercise, keep the fat off, keep a healthy level of testosterone, don't smoke, don't abuse drugs/alcohol, etc. And if you are going to sire a kid after 40, do it with a woman under 30.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
have to admit there does appear to be an increased, slightly, of men fathering kids with autism, who are over 40 but this article seem unduly alarmist, fvuck it I say
My theory on this is that since men with the mild form of autism - i.e., Asperger's syndrome - are considered less desirable by women, it takes longer for them to get a wife than regular men (with the reason being a combination of just there being a lower probability in any year of finding a woman, or the fact that such men tend to date women of similar age, and of course, women at a higher age are less desirable, and thus not pursued by regular men), and since men typically only have the same number of children irrespective of the age at which they get married, there is a higher chance that children fathered by older men have such a man as the father, and hence they have a higher chance of having autism (i.e., either the full blown disease, or Aspeger's syndrome.)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My (former) governor is more of a stud than your governor

http://www.nola.com/tv/index.ssf/2013/02/former_gov_edwin_edwards_wife.html

"As of today I am officially allowed to make that announcement I've been dying to make...WE ARE EXPECTING!!," Trina wrote.

Both the 84-year-old former governor and his 34-year-old wife already have children from previous marriages. Trina Edwards has teenage sons and Edwin Edwards has two daughters who are in their 60s and two sons.