Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RIP Erik von Markovik, aka Mystery

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I received this email today, I'm curious to find out if this is true being that today is April fools plus I haven't seen any info any where else. This email was sent from The Venusian Arts co (I'm subscribed to their newsletter).

Our good friend Erik von Markovik, aka Mystery, as we all knew and loved him, passed away early this morning in London.

Erik was one of those rare and unique individuals who shined brighter then most. Unfortunately, it seems like these are the same people who are taken from us all too soon.

Erik's love for women and science led him to develop a system that has changed many lives. His thoughts and ideas will live on as a testament to his creative mind.

Our hearts go out to his family, and a service is scheduled in Toronto for Tuesday of next week.

This message was sent from Dustin - Venusian Arts

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
I received this email today, I'm curious to find out if this is true being that today is April fools plus I haven't seen any info any where else. This email was sent from The Venusian Arts co (I'm subscribed to their newsletter).

Our good friend Erik von Markovik, aka Mystery, as we all knew and loved him, passed away early this morning in London.

Erik was one of those rare and unique individuals who shined brighter then most. Unfortunately, it seems like these are the same people who are taken from us all too soon.

Erik's love for women and science led him to develop a system that has changed many lives. His thoughts and ideas will live on as a testament to his creative mind.

Our hearts go out to his family, and a service is scheduled in Toronto for Tuesday of next week.

This message was sent from Dustin - Venusian Arts
Brah. He's doing push-pull on you. First he's like I'm dead on April Fool's then he comes back saying nah jp and you fall head over heels in love with him. It's in his book. :D

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard of him. What is he? Another one of those scam artists that poor teenage boys and guys whose mothers work at Walmart worship?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Never heard of him. What is he? Another one of those scam artists that poor teenage boys and guys whose mothers work at Walmart worship?
Actually yeah. Wow you got something exactly on point for once. The funny thing is he buys furry retarded hats to wear on his head with the money.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he probably died of an std?

Azidoro

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a scumbag for doing an April's fools jokes on his fans.