right so....

Reaction score
I have formally decided there is nothing wrong with oneitis:trouble:
It's good, it shows that you can care deeply for something ,right? [unless its obsession then its just sad]
So please don't tell to me to move on when I ask....
Is it wrong to try and get a gf and bf to split up by lets say...sleeping with the girl?
or her willingly choosing to dump him for you?

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's bad because it shows that shes the only girl you are capable of getting, thus lowering your overall value. Think of it like this, who would she rather be with, a guy who all the girls want, or you, the guy that is devoted to her. Besides what would you rather do? waste your time with 1 chick or be able to get with any number of chicks. It's kind of a slippery slope effect, but in a good way. The more girls you can get with, the more girls that will be availible as this raises your value.

Reaction score
I like her a lot...I don't have any problems getting girls but then again I don't get more than the average guy, because I don't want to. Getting girls left right and centre doesn't appeal to me for some reason.But yeah I like the girl so mmuch its not even funny anymore

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
just realize that as pessimistic as this sounds, you are setting yourself up for heartbreak, possibly. High school relationships rarely last long. I learned the hard way

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is, now I have no idea who to game...

Got rid of oneitus for good, now I thing my standars are too high :S

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
to answer your original question, no theres nothing wrong with that. unless the guy gets really pissed and wants to kick your ass, but other than that, go for it

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want a guy with confidence and a guy who posses a challenge for them. Key word: CHALLENGE.There is no challenge if you are so easy to get, and most guys who have oneitis for a girl make themselves easy to get since they come on strong too soon. It turns them off.

Think about it. Would you HONESTLY go out with a girl who is so easy to get? Most people like to work hard for what they get. In short, it's normal to have oneitis for a girl, but you need to be careful of how you handle it.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this challenge stuff really work in HS?

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works in and out of HS, it's a concept you will take with you forever.
Who does not want a challenge? No girl wants to go out with the easy guy, she will lose interest really fast. She wants to know she worked hard for what she got, so she's going to try her best to hold onto you, because she will remember all the effort she had to make to get you.

You tend to appreciate things when you work hard for them. That applies to HS for sure.