Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Right in My FACE! Just read it to belive it!

Brazilian Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys ,
I need some knologe and help about how to act when other guys are trying to get your girl.
I have searched in the forums for related topics and found almost nothing , so I wold REALY apreciate any help!

The facts are:

1. I´ve been hanging out with a perfect 8 ...the deal is that she works with me...in the same floor.

2.I´ve been out with her for about 6 times ( Cinema , concerts , bars ..) , no sex yet ..its been like 2 months since the fitst time I kissed her.

3.I see her every day (at work), and sometimes I make her out in lunch times .... like kissing her at works caffeteria.

3.I am realy liking her , and im talking about one its :(

4.I know that going out with a girl from work is wrong...but I couldn´t help....it just happent out of the blue and now Im here, confused and asking for help.

5.She is a hard to catch most off the time , she is like a female DJ.

The Problem :

We work in a telemarketing phone company , and there is some guy , who works at the same sector as she(right beside her) ,
that is trying to get her attention like ALL THE TIME.

He is an AFC , and he has a silver ring , meaning he is in a commitment with some girl already.He is an AFC with nothing to lose.
He is so AFC , that she showed me a note that he gave to her , saying that hi is liking her and want to be with her.

I am a bit jaelous about this sittuation , but I dont let it apear at all , most because I am NOT DATTING her , just HANGING with her.

What realy pisses me off , is the fact that this guy have seen us together kissing and continues to try pick her out. He seats next
to her and buy chocolate for her , walks her out to the bus stop after work , right on my face and just ignore the fact that shes seeing me!!!

She just told him that nothing is going to happent and they are staying friends , but I think that what he is doing is somehow disrespecting me.

I dont know what to do...

Should I let it going ...
Should I say to her to get rid of him , beeing realy rude with him...
Should I have some direct "conversation "whith him ???

I realy need YOUR help!

Ps. Sorry about my poor english vocabulary!
:(

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if hes so AFC that the girl is not intrsted 1 bit, then you could leave it, or just tell him to stop it. Whats most important is that you do not tell the girl that it is worrying or affecting you in any way, if he trys to flirt with her infront of you, because you are not in a realtionship, there is in theory notinhg wrong with it so it would look bad if you over reacted, just try to grab her attention away from him, how ever if you get in to a realtionship and he flirts with her infront of you, then say to him "i would apreciate it if you did not flirt with my girlfreind in front of me" or somthing along those lines. most importantly always keep your cool and do not let the girl know it is bothering you

hope iv been a help

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just have a quiet word with him, reminding him of the pledge he made.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
then say to him "i would apreciate it if you did not flirt with my girlfreind in front of me" or somthing along those lines. most importantly always keep your cool and do not let the girl know it is bothering you
I agree it is best to tell him in a relaxed way to stop hitting on your girl. Be cool about it and do not be rude to him or whatever. Especially not if the girl is there.

if hes so AFC that the girl is not intrsted 1 bit, then you could leave it, or just tell him to stop it.
Be careful about this though. A guy being an afc might still pull a chick by giving her the attention she thinks she wants. They could still be a threat.

hope iv been a help
Ever thought of putting this line in your sig so you won't have to type it every time? ;)

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would but i only right it whem im answeirng a question, like now, lol

hope iv bene a help:p

actuly i think i will make it my signiture:)

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
No, you don't need to do anything. That would be superfluous (beyond what is required).

She has no interest in him. AND, you are not exclusive with her yet. It is inappropriate to act with these conditions. The disrespect you feel is your insecurity at work. I say, "Insecurity over what?!"

Take her out on more dates. Since you have one-itis I'm supposed to recommend that you FTOW. But you're probably stubborn - in that case just work towards exclusitivity, because you've already broken the workplace rule by showing affection there.

When you are exclusive, then you have the right to talk to the guy. Until then, it's her responsibility, and she's reacted fine.

Brazilian Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys , I ´ve been thinking of talking to him..
But I fear that he uses that against me...

Like saying to her that Im realy worry about this , or invent that I kind of threat him and stuff , making she think that Im despereted for her and fearfull of loosing her ,turning her off.

Sometimes I think that she enjoys the fact that he is all over her plus getting me a bit jealous about it or even testing me....
So I have to think the better way to turn things over!

What Im doing now is totaly ignoring this fact...I dont talk about it with her...but it is realy making me nervous .

Any more sujestions ??*** on guys....one line of your knolege could mean a lot to me right now!!

KiInCollege great reply , that´s what I think most of the time, till I see him over her ...and leaving work with her with a pathetic smile on his face.....and this mess me up totaly!

The thing is I am not so worried about losing her to him(just a lil bit)....
Im realy pissed cause everybody knows that she is seeing me and then they see other guy hittin on her , and they start to think that Im a WUSS ! :mad:

And check_mate_kid ...you´ve been a help indeed! :)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Oh Jesus, dude. Be glad that your girl is attractive enough that other guys want her. Stop being so nervous and insecure about some chump. If he won't quit, just smile and tell him, "Look, but don't touch." or give her a big kiss in front of him.

"Please don't flirt with my girlfriend, it makes me feel jealous."

Please. :rolleyes:

BTW..."perfect 8"? LOL...someone who rates women with the octal system. :D

phillydude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be more worried that you have been seeing her (and only her) for two months and haven't done the deed yet. Lock down this girl as "yours" (i.e. rock her world so hard she can't stop thinking of you) and then you won't have to worry about the AFC spending his time and money trying to get something he never will have.

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not your girlfriend yet so don't sweat...

And if she is dumb enough to go out with him then NEXT HER!!!

Boa sorte!

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
be a man .. since u did some outings .. just tell her NOT ASK HER that "lets be more than friends!". If she says no, then move on..

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude ask that girl is she feels bothered by this guy if she says yea
then i think just wait outside his house,apt, or whereever he lives and in the morning when he comes out meet him ... tell him you want to talk to him around the corner... when you go around the corner... tell him to lay off this girl before you going to beat the fuking crap out of him... if starts acting out just do yourself a favor and brake his teeth

Brazilian Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alen-Delon , the deal is that at first she kept complaining about him ....now it seems that she is enjoying beeing FRIENDS with him aparently.

She told me not to worry about him ...wich gives me no choice unless to hold and see how far can he go...

As soon as I see something unusual going on I´ll make my move...
Probably waking away!!

This is cracking me up so much... fvck I need a joint!

afc_007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like guys who shower them with attention, because it makes them feel special. This usually doesn't translate to wanting to fvck them though. Showering a woman in gifts and compliments only shows that you haven't got anything better to offer (like personality, looks, etc).

I wouldn't worry about this guy. You could even joke with her about his efforts, or alternatively just ignore the whole thing - as she might just be trying to inspire some jealousy and competition for her affection.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Brazilian Guy
She told me not to worry about him
All these so-called dons on here and the chick is giving you the best advice. :p

DON'T WORRY about him. Worry if your GIRL starts acting suspicious about him, and then it's HER fault, not HIS.

He's simply doing what any guy would...pursuing a girl he's attracted to. It's his job to pursue and her job to reject. If she tells you he's getting annoying, THEN it's YOUR job to step in with the teeth-breaking threats.