Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ridin' With Mayfly - Life and Approaches

Mayfly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I figure I might as well post on here since I have posted several times before about my successes and my failures. At this point in my life, 21 years old, I figure I have already missed out on a solid number of years in the game. My life somewhat went downhill in high school and went back up. It's funny how life is like a roller coaster. So I figured I might as well take the bull by the grundel and take charge of my life with women and such.

It's my last semester of college, so I figure in 5 weeks I can get some serious game down, since I have confidence and the drive to actually do it.

One thing I found out is that habits are hard to break, good or bad. If you have a habit of approaching girls, you will never have to get out of it, because it's a solid habit. I have recently fell upon the habit of stealing. It's a bad one, but I figure while I am young, white, and middle-class I might as well give it a go. Tonight I successfully stole $750 worth of clothing from a local mall and sporting goods store. In five days after Christmas, I reached $1,250 in that span. I took a break off of it, and I just realized the high I get out of it. I am going to back down off of it, and use the same rush I do with chatting up some ladies.

Follow me in my up and downs in the game and in life, you will enjoy it.

"I'm from the bottom, so I still feel em from the bottom
Underdog before my cape, still couldn't stop him
Flash Gordon when recording, spark the light in the dark
Peter Park, Spiderman, all I do is climb the charts" ~ Jay-Z

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't get the point but anyway..

id be careful man, one time i stole something and they had an undercover cop who stopped me at the door. it becomes not worth it really quick once that happens.

Mayfly

Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of this is to have an approach and life journal. Just a way to get my thoughts out and get feedback. I am really careful with the other thing though. Tomorrow my real game begins.

Mayfly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well today I woke up kind of late so I couldn't try to sarge at class. I saw plenty of HBs around campus, but most of them have their IPods in and are listening to them. Are there any tips on how to open up girls with IPods? Besides the simple question of "what are you listening to?"

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a guy I knew who used to brag about stealing. One night he threw a party at his house and got retarded drunk. My friends stole his Ipod and a laptop. I drew all over his face with a magic marker while he was sleeping.

Karma's a b1tch.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stealing isn't cool. You gonna tell these girls that this sweet new A&F (lol) shirt you're wearing you STOLE?

No?

Mayfly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am through with stealing, it just kinda gave me a rush that I never had before. If a girl asks where I got my shirt, I am going to tell her the store. That always works.