Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ridiculous list of requirements on POF...hilarious

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh!t I just came across the most epic list of "requirements" on POF. This girl is like a 6 in looks. I bet so many white knights try to rescue her. She's ADD, OCD and bipolar...

"Too much baggage? Well sucks to be you, since you obviously can't handle this much awesomeness. Ready to begin? Don’t hold your breath, because this list’s a doozy.

I. I hate working out and I'm SUPER lazy.
II. I love my dog more than I will ever love you or anyone else. I probably won’t even like you, if we’re being honest.
III. I have a weird Leonardo DiCaprio obsession. I’ve seen every one of his movies, so if you can’t think of a witty message to send to me to grab my attention, I’ll probably reply to any message you send me regarding Leo Dicaps. I can’t promise that the subject will ever change, though...
IV. I hate cliche things… like most of the “About Me” sections on this site. Want to impress me? Change that whole “I love long walks on the beach” bullsh*t in your profile.
V. I'm a b*tch. You think I’m kidding? I’m not. You probably should have figured that out by now...
VI. I'm always right. Seriously. So if you want to talk to me, be comfortable with always being wrong… AND being corrected.
VII. I don't care what you think... because my opinion’s the only one that matters to me. Obviously.
VIII. I will judge you based on your first impression and I’ll unlikely change my opinion of you after that... So make your first message count. If it's boring, cliche, too creepy, or even if I’m just not feeling it, I'm probably not responding to you. Here’s your warning.
IX. I love watching cartoons: Adventure Time... Pokemon... And I've actually recently been watching Beyblade... Which is weird, but I got strangely addicted to watching it every morning while waiting for Pokemon to come on afterwards.
X. Speaking of Pokemon, if you play X or Y on 3DS, send me your friend code so I can kick your ass in a 6v6 battle. ;D
XI. I’m also a total computer geek, gamer, software engineer/programmer, website/graphic designer/programmer, hacker, creative writer, deepnet surfer, and I enjoy spending most of my free time online… but I don’t have a facebook or twitter. (Do I sound like a catfish, yet?!).
XII. I’m not much of a cell-phone person, either, and I sometimes forget that I even have one, so me giving you my e-mail or skype is my version of giving you my number. But that’s not very likely to happen. Just being honest.
XIII. I like to embarrass people in public on purpose. I also manage to embarrass myself in public on a daily basis by doing stupid sh*t like tripping, playing the “penis” game (don’t know what it is? Look it up, it's probably not what you think), playing pokemon in public, or just by being a hot mess.
XIV. Dates are as boring as watching movie credits… so I only like to go on adventures.
XV. I swear like a f*cking sailor and give zero f*cks. I don’t give a f*ck if your sentences end up having more asterisks than mine do; just don’t be an ethnocentric, ignorant, stupid sh*t that throws around hate words. Those people will end up getting a verbal suckerpunch in the face provided by yours truely.
XVI. The more I insult you, the cooler I think you are... Did I say cooler? I meant lamer.
XVII. I can't date religious people. I tend to offend them too much because I LOVE debating about controversial topics like religion. (Why yes, I am an atheist, thanks for noticing.)
XVIII. Same goes for conservatives. I'm a f*cking hippie and love debating about politics.
XIX. ...And Yankees Fans. F*ck Yankees fans.
XX. I sometimes pretend to be crazier than I actually am... My favorite persona is one of an old man serial killer who keeps his victims at the bottom of a well in his basement... It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again...
XXI. I think it's funny when I can make people feel uncomfortable. So if you feel the need to throw the “awkward turtle” sign every couple of minutes when talking to me, our conversation is a success.
XXII. I can't tolerate stupid or intolerant people… or yankees fans. Obviously.
XXIII. I hate bugs, spiders, and all creepy-crawlies more than I hate FOX News.
XXIV. I'm OCD, ADD, bipolar, and I take six pills daily, so I'm pretty goddamn interesting. If this doesn’t make you MORE interested in talking to me, we’re not going to get along. Flawless people are boring, so don’t plan on “fixing” me, either.
XXV. If you don't know how to play chess, you're probably not smart enough for me. Plus, I f*cking LOVE playing chess. Yes. I’m a nerd.
XXVI. It’s even worse if you’re one that mentions the roman numerals that I use in this section in some way, shape, or form and can’t even read them, yourself. There are better conversation starters out there that won’t actually make me want to completely ignore you.
XXVII. I don't settle. Ever.
XXVIII. I hate people that hunt… or have ever willingly killed an animal. They're sick.
XXIX. I care more about animals than I do about people (bugs and spiders don’t count…).
XXX. I love talking about anything that has to do with theoretical physics, any branch of philosophy (especially metaphysics and political philosophy), astrophysics, astronomy, or earth/environmental science… so if you’re not down with intellectual conversations about life and aren’t interested in educating yourself about the universe, I probably won’t think you’re very interesting. Just warning you.
XXXI. If you're just a horny b*st*rd trying to get laid or some old fart, then you're a creep and I don't want to talk to you... Wearing hollister just makes you look creepier, old man.
XXXII. OH! And if you have a penis and any of your pictures are selfies, mirror pictures, or include you drinking like a college freshman, you without a shirt on, or you with a group of girls who probably don’t remember the night you took that picture… it may be in your best interest to delete said picture(s) before messaging me…
XXXIII. Also, don’t send me pictures of yourself along with your first message. That’s weird and sets off the “creeper alert alarm” in my head… and you DEFINITELY won’t get a message back from me if you set that alarm off.
XXXIV. If you're going to be a prick and message me to tell me that I'm a horrible person for whatever reason, you obviously need to get a life and probably need a therapist to deal with all of your issues if you're offended enough by my profile to actually message me about it..."

HAHAHAHA

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fück me runnin. That's a future cat herder right there. Her parents should be shot for raising such a delusion oxygen consumer of a human.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I can't even be mad at her. She has a mindset that some dudes here need to grasp, don't filter yourself and don't give a fvck about what anyone else thinks about it. She'd probably make a cool female friend who you'd never fvck but like hanging out with every now and then. I bet she's a monster freak in bed though.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Lol I can't even be mad at her. She has a mindset that some dudes here need to grasp, don't filter yourself and don't give a fvck about what anyone else thinks about it. She'd probably make a cool female friend who you'd never fvck but like hanging out with every now and then. I bet she's a monster freak in bed though.

And this would be the best opening message to send her.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should post a link to see what she looks like. That's the problem with online dating, most of these chicks wouldn't get a second look in public but when they go online all the AFC's kiss their asses and they get a big ego. That's why they stay there and never leave. Lots of simliar profiles like this on those sites, even the chicks who don't write it, think it. It's a joke, some fat chick who's a 4 wants a tall dark and handsome man to sweep her off her feet.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's her profile: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=51083306

Our conversation...

Me: Yikes

Her: I was going to say the same thing about you.

Me: So are we going to fvck or what?

Me: (copy pasta from here) I can't even be at you. You have a mindset that some dudes here need to grasp, don't filter yourself and don't give a fvck about what anyone else thinks about it. You'd probably make a cool female friend to hang out with every now and then. Although, I bet you're freak in bed.

Her: Yeahhh... Not going to lie, I'm kinda a lady-bro. Guys are easier to hang out with until they start getting interested.
But meh. I used to be crazy like that, I guess. Until I realized I can have a lot more fun by myself.
I probably would've stopped talking to you had you not complimented my personality before anything else... So you can't be too stupid.

...LOL I literally just asked her when we're gonna fvck. POF is a joke. My profile headline says "well endowed".

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly, her lack of success (relationship wise) made her bitter towards men and relationships. A kind of protection mechanism so as not to admit the sh!tty situation she's in. Likely a virgin.

When she falls for a man, she'll fall badly.

dangdang

Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped reading at loving her dog more than... Jesus christ

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I'm laughing so much about this girl. So full of herself. Please keep updating if there's more Sofomore.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
Here's her profile: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=51083306

Our conversation...

Me: Yikes

Her: I was going to say the same thing about you.

Me: So are we going to fvck or what?

Me: (copy paste from here) I can't even be at you. You have a mindset that some dudes here need to grasp, don't filter yourself and don't give a fvck about what anyone else thinks about it. You'd probably make a cool female friend to hang out with every now and then. Although, I bet you're freak in bed.

Her: Yeahhh... Not going to lie, I'm kinda a lady-bro. Guys are easier to hang out with until they start getting interested.
But meh. I used to be crazy like that, I guess. Until I realized I can have a lot more fun by myself.
I probably would've stopped talking to you had you not complimented my personality before anything else... So you can't be too stupid.

...LOL I literally just asked her when we're gonna fvck. POF is a joke. My profile headline says "well endowed".
Damn, this thread just turned epic haha

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What number would you give those pictures.. A high six maybe? Can we unanimously agree on this?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say a 7-7.5, she's definitely above average attractive-wise. She's my type as far as looks go. BUT...she seems like she's crazy as cat sh*t. And she has a pit bull...not that I hate those dogs, but in the wrong hands they can be dangerous. Who knows what she's trained that dog to do haha. "Chopper...sic balls"

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh thanks for the biology lesson dude. I never said she made up for her craziness with her looks. And if you say you wouldn't hit that based on looks alone you are full of it.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Oh thanks for the biology lesson dude. I never said she made up for her craziness with her looks. And if you say you wouldn't hit that based on looks alone you are full of it.

oh i was calling the girl a moron haha cause she said this:

XXIX. I care more about animals than I do about people (bugs and spiders don’t count…).

http://pics.pof.com/dating/202/41/33dzgq4tlkru4rf3p5rzdhmtz340213639.jpg

and honestly? like that is such an unattractive pic in my opinion. She's just not my type.

Id fvck if she was naked in my bed for a couple hours no strings attached and she didn't talk or say anything annoying. But would NEVER game her.

Just my opinion. To each his own. I think shes ugly. And personality drops a good 3-4 points