Richard the Frog......is he banned? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Seriously mods.....what does someone have to do to get permanently banned around here?

And he wonders why he doesn't do good with women.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is already permanently banned.

If anyone gets a message from him that is similar to the one Glassguy got, please inform a moderator as soon as possible.

If you are unsure who is a moderator, hit that "report" button and it will go to all moderators.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glassguy can't you set your PMs to not accept messages from specific people?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Seriously, for a mens site, there is allot of feminine, b!tch chit going on. At least Rich kept it real.
Kept it real?

He lived in a fantasy world. Not real. Sorry, but constantly making the remarks that he did isnt cool. And it isnt "entertaining".

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kept it real?

He lived in a fantasy world. Not real. Sorry, but constantly making the remarks that he did isnt cool. And it isnt "entertaining".
Fantasy world? He posted the garage pic that you kept hounding him about months ago. If you missed it, then you are just late. He kept it real by unapologetically pursuing and living the life that he thought was right for him and what he wanted, despite what you, I or anybody else thought of it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well he did claim he's been in and out of mental health institutions his entire life.

Can't decide with him being here is helpful to either himself/others or perhaps might even emboldened him towards something more aggressive irl.

But for what it's worth, I'm in favour of us all in SS engaging him instead of banning him.

Imo, the only ban-able offence should be one where 1 member threatens another with physical harm or something similar.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would guess that, any member that repeatedly gets on the moderators radar, would be one that would eventually be short for tolerance.

based on the content of his posts, I would bet that he got on the mods radar a lot. It's like dealing with a difficult child, only these kids, you CAN get rid of the problem.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
ok so i ignored him a while ago so i didnt saw his threads and posts - what was the reason he got perm banned specifically?

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The primary problem with Richard, beside being delusional, was he had a significant possibility of violence against women or anyone who disagreed with his fantasy. Imagine if you will, Richard the angry drunk seriously harms or kills for that matter, one of the hookers he enjoyed. Media finds a link between him and this site. What do you think the ramifications might entail? Just something to ponder.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
The primary problem with Richard, beside being delusional, was he had a significant possibility of violence against women or anyone who disagreed with his fantasy. Imagine if you will, Richard the angry drunk seriously harms or kills for that matter, one of the hookers he enjoyed. Media finds a link between him and this site. What do you think the ramifications might entail? Just something to ponder.
nah he wouldnt do it, he just talked how strong he is cuz he spent time in jail. but do strong people cry on forum? nah

Status
Not open for further replies.