Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

rich piana talks about his divorce

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youtube star rich piana talks about getting used by his ex-wife for a green card......he didnt see the red flags.......

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep....Didn't watch the whole video but he looks to be a cut , high value male. But he was used and thrown away. It can happen to anyone. No shame in it. I would surmise that he might need to work on his mental game a bit. He said that he married her after only a few months. Who does that?

Anyway it proves to me that you can be high value in several areas but if your mental game sucks then you are out of luck.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I watched one of his videos a while ago, he did say that he married her after only a few months and they seemed really happy. I was wondering if they really could live somewhat a happily ever after type marriage especially after just meeting. But this just makes me realize that women don't even consciously realize that they are using men like him gor what they want. It is in their nature.

Oh well.

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rich could take out most men with a good right hand. A beautiful woman could do it with a smile.

We've all made mistakes with women. Rich will meet better and move on.