Rich piana on cheating. He's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victimothy

Banned
Reaction score

What purpose does cheating serve? What time could you possibly have to waste on continuously meeting new women, hearing their story, telling yours etc unless you have nothing going on in life but cycling through women.

The dj "lifestyle" is nothing more than having no life, nothing going on for yourself, ignoring family and friends in an admitting way of being insecure, needy, and trying to prove and validate yourself to in the end others who don't care and will move on in life while you spin in circles.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you believe that what are you doing here ?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called enjoying the process. IF you don't enjoy dating multiple women, then don't. Simple.

I take pleasure in meeting new women. I enjoy the "game." I can do it perpetually and never get bored.

Yes, focusing on business and wealth is great; but that's not fun for most. What's the point of living if you're not having fun and enjoying life.

Victimothy

Banned
Reaction score
It's a pathetic straw man. Yet living "life" based off the "acceptance" of women isn't. Lol

You dudes are beyond help. Which is why you not only base your existence on being approved by the same women you complain about but live on an anonymous forum in cartoon character mode as a coping mechanism desperately trying to avoid reality.

Newsflash: life moves on. People move on and get married, procreate, and don't care you exist, let alone your beliefs or cult religion of delusion. You serve as amusement and weed yourselves out of the gene pool like nature intended.

Keep coping. It's changing nothing.

Victimothy

Banned
Reaction score
You are the guy living off disability who can barely afford internet access to come screech autistically once every few months...this cannot be denied.
Wrong again. I'm the dude who considers you nothing more than downtime passing amusement.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NN, why are you always concerned about everybody else. Why don't you get off disability and do something productive with your life instead of concerning yourself with others' pursuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.