rich guys pay for these women so they become accustomed to that lifestyle

big_weezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you live in a rich area with a vibrant social scene, lots of beautiful women wearing designer clothes, bags, shoes and they're used to meeting guys who spend lots of money on them, buying them gifts and they're pretty much looking for a rich guy but not only a rich guy, a good looking one etc etc, because they live in a rich area the only guys they're going to meet are rich.

how does one manage to get these women?

im only a student so have no money, and it seems because they're spoilt and hot and used to being pampered and believe the men should always pay and are used to this, it leaves me in a bit of a trouble trying to get them.

obviously if i suggest we meet up for a date she's tryna figure out if im being cheap, i can get away with a first date coffee or something but date 2 she's gona start to expect more. how do you get these types of girls cos at some point there will be a confrontation about her being 'wined and dined' and used to that.. i can drop her but at end of the day i'm not getting laid and she'll think im a poor bum.. which i am haha cos im a student.

Bladerunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solution:
Take her on a "fun" date rather than a fancy one.
Not a coffee shop, but say, laser tag or hiking or any innumerable other things like that. It will be far more memorable to her than any expensive dinner she's been to.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are comming from the wrong frame of mind

your belief is basically that you have no power and she has all the power, she is the prize, and you need to figure out a way into her heart.. by doing something impressive... you are competing against other males who seem to be rich and good looking, and according to your standards and frame of mind, YOU ARE NOT.

so she chooses, and she will most likely reject you if you are not even close to her high demands and standards.... unless you do something so unique and out of this world which is also cheap.... and still come out a winner of this godess, your trophy.

you already lost!!!!

go back and read the DJ bible!!

well If you were to ask me what I would do in your case???
NOTHING, I would just show up and be me, and I would screen the hell out of her to see if she is good enough for me, to see if I even want to see this girl a second time... I could care less if she likes me or not at this point, because Im just trying to see if she is going to Impress ME....

I could care less If she sees me as a bum or a rich guy... why because a girl will like me for ME not for what I have or what I give her, she will wanna spend time with me just because its me and she wants to be around me.

dude, just go read the DJ bible.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What dude above me said + a good d!cking often contributes to women rationalizing even more illogical decisions...

FastMen

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i think you should now by now that if shes already a "princess" who all men should take out to expensive places ,she will expect the same from you so yes you better forget about it..it took me years to realize this, there can be exceptions but not very common

Top Bottom