Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

rich chick, Im not .......yet.

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you think there is a problem in dating a rich girl?

I could not afford the trips she does, neither the places she visits...

what do you think?

next?

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Reaction score
why does it matter how much money she got?

You dont have enough money to go to greece.. mofo dont go like the rest of us :rolleyes:

I thought th reason you would date a female is because you like her for who she is not what she brings to the table. right?!?!?!?

Matter fact it might be better to date a rich bit*ch.. she will pay for your sh*it lol

DonJuanQuixote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rogerman
What does greece have to do with it?
ROTFLMAO.

Hey thiago... get her to spend for you. If she is really rich, she will be automatically doing this. just go with the flow.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanQuixote
ROTFLMAO.

Hey thiago... get her to spend for you. If she is really rich, she will be automatically doing this. just go with the flow.
actually, i know a rich girl who used to date this very poor AFC chap. for some reason, she was smitten with him. geez. anyways, she always had to pay for him when they went on dates. that is so sad. its like role reversal. i'm not saying you have to pay for her everytime, but once in awhile would be nice as a gentleman. (she even paid for him when they went to the movies) LMFAO

you don't have to be a rich kid to date a rich girl, you just got to use your finances wisely, if you can't pay for her, at least make sure you can pay for yourself when you guys go out. and if she really likes you, you don't have to buy her anything fancy either, because no matter what you give her (if you do decide to give her anything) would be worth a lot to her, no matter the cost.

cheers!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Just go for it if you're interested. If she rejects you based on income, then she saves you the trouble of NEXTing her.

Never assume ANYONE is above or beneath you. We're all human.

Still...you should aim to eventually be self-reliant. That's more for YOU than for any chick.

eecumstains

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would like to be honest here

i would really like to tell you that money means nothing and you can date any rich girl blah blah blah

but, the reality is that rich girls will date non-rich guys for sport on occasion. or whne they are in their rebel phase in college.

but, they real only stick to other rich people in general

unless you are remarkable- like the starting quarterback for iowa state or something- chances are you are out of luck

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eecumstains
i would like to be honest here

i would really like to tell you that money means nothing and you can date any rich girl blah blah blah

but, the reality is that rich girls will date non-rich guys for sport on occasion. or whne they are in their rebel phase in college.

but, they real only stick to other rich people in general

unless you are remarkable- like the starting quarterback for iowa state or something- chances are you are out of luck
I totally agree.

Also I think a girl that grew up rich will never marry a guy that isn't rich. If she lived in a million dollar home and drove an expensive car in high school there is no way she would settle for anything less when choosing a husband.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That really only matters when you're over 25 or 30. At the teen stage, money hardly matters.

But once you grow up, it does matter, because your wealth (especially if you earnt it on your own!) indicates your ability to look after the family (security). Very few rich chicks are going to marry some guy who collects unemployment, just like very few 6'0 chicks will date 5'4 guys.

But I'm assuming you're from Brazil? Maybe they have different standards in South America. Most of this is from a US/European viewpoint anyway.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
besides, its probably her parents money that she has access too. it really shouldnt matter if she's rich or not. As long as she isnt shallow and a total spoiled brat, it shouldnt interfere with anything. Money shouldn't be an issue like people lead it to be.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
That really only matters when you're over 25 or 30. At the teen stage, money hardly matters.

But once you grow up, it does matter, because your wealth (especially if you earnt it on your own!) indicates your ability to look after the family (security). Very few rich chicks are going to marry some guy who collects unemployment, just like very few 6'0 chicks will date 5'4 guys.
i agree with this, as we get older, and the chicks we date get older, money does become more of an issue. a chick does want to know that you're capable of supporting her. :D