Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reviewing my posts from 20 years ago

Select all statements that apply

• Wow, you were lame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are still lame!

• Wow, you were racist

• You are still racist!

• Wow, you were a misogynist

• You are still a misogynist!

• Don't be too hard on yourself

• Post more stories

• Never post again

• Total voters

lucien779

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I posted a bit on this forum about 20 years ago, when I was a college freshman. First time coming back. I thought I'd come back and review my old posts. Sorry if this is unwelcome.

I only posted for a short time, and immediately abandoned my weak attempts at picking up girls the moment I had a chance to enter a real relationship. I do credit some concepts on this site with helping me get the girl, Mika, who I am married to today. The most important thing it taught me was to not show her how much I was into her. However, I was also a real jerk to some girls, and I still feel embarrassed about that.

Now for the posts:

------------------------------
Guy talks about picking up girls from his car. I call it creepy. Surprisingly sensible for my younger self.
8/10

-----------------------------------------------------

In a post about "sensual music", I recommend "Remy Shand", who is someone that only existed for a small moment of time in 2002, and never again. I think it was just a marketing construct.
0/10
---------------------------------------------------------

Then, in a conversation about Miles Davis, I say: "
I've never met a girl who could listen to Pharaoh's Dance or *****'s Brew.
Maybe his earlier stuff would work. Stay away from the fusion. Sketches of Spain might also be too much for a girl...remember, it has to be real simple for them. "

Yikes, I don't remember being that misogynistic. In addition, the opinion turned out to be wrong in a very specific way. Several years later, I introduced a girl to Sketches of Spain, and she immediately fell in love with it. After that point, became a big jazz fan, and always sends me photos of jazz concerts that she attended around the world.

0/10
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Time for some terrible poetry:

when Miles Davis screams
Naoko's skin becomes a mean electric
we let it roll on through forty seven minutes of Pharoah's Dance and *****'s Brew
she asked me to buy some acid off my friends
I said there is no need
Miles can suck you and soak you
flutter and funk you

in the morning, her skin is no longer electric, but cool like a captured and bottled breeze

One thing to note: I never actually dropped acid in my life. I once bought some "acid" at a Chicago bus station and tried taking it on a Greyhound bus like an idiot. Thank God it was fake.
0/10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fruit Loops analogy regarding "Kino". I think I probably read that somewhere else and repeated it. I have to admit, "Kino" helped me start a relationship with Mika. She had a boyfriend in Japan, and I used Kino to get her to start thinking about me in that way. Now, we laugh together about how manipulative I was.
Still, this is a cringe post.
1/10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"sex should definitely be part of the plan"
Whatever I'm talking about, it sounds creepy
0/10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, the last post:

First of all, upon reading this post, I realize that most of my other posts appear to no longer be on the site. Is the site deleting posts that are over 20 years old? In that case, the rest of these will be purged soon.... Which is probably a blessing. I believe I had a post about Naoko, and an engaged Chinese girl. (Notice the racist asian fetish? I've grown out of that. Sort of.)

This post is 98% lie. I don't remember exactly how I met this Seiko girl, but I recall that she was with a friend and they basically approached me after some eye-contact.

" I went into my philosophy routine. ": Yes, I was trying to impress girls with pseudo-pseudo-philosophy talk back then. It worked with Mika, and we laugh about it now. (About how manipulative I was, and how gullible she was. She always laughs about how I told her that "her hair looks like a raincoat", and I confessed that it was something called "negging").

" She said she had never had any psychedilic experiences before, but that she wanted to try. I told her she didn't have to try any actual substances, and I explained how she could gain such sensations through abstract art and music and "making love." Her eyes lit up. ":
This conversation definitely didn't happen. Lie.

" She wanted to know more about the psychedilic sex experiences, and well, I didn't have any, considering that I just lost my virginity about a month ago and had two other sexual experiences since then, (found the site about two months ago, I think.) but I made one up that she really liked. "
At this point, I had only slept with 1 girl. I was lying about the "2nd experience"

" We went inside her place, I only had some pu-erh tea on me, which isn't psychedelic, but I boiled some water anyway and gave her some. She was sitting on the bed drinking, and kneeled in front of her and started unbuttoning her shirt. No resistance. She put down the mug and we went on from there. "
This is all made up. I did not sleep with Seiko. Never even went to her place. We went to see a movie. She seemed really bored and lost interest fast. She didn't hang out with me again. One time she called me and then apologized, saying that she meant to call someone else.

Back then, I was considered very good looking by many girls, and some girls would talk to me after I make eye-contact with them. But then they would realize that I was socially awkward, and abort.

" Last night I went to the engaged woman's house (even after all of you advised me not to, lol) and she tried everything for me to get her pregnant. "
Engaged woman was real, and was the girl who I had lost my virginity to. I don't know if my posts about her were accurate, since they appear to have been deleted. However, in hindsight, I doubt she was actually trying to get pregnant. We still chat sometimes today, but very different lives.
0/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone knows how to pull up my other posts, I will review those as well.

I would like to apologize to everyone here for the lying.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I’m glad you posted these. We all have those “what was I thinking moments.”

I have an old chest that contains old letters and cards from family members friends and ex girlfriends. It also contains letters that I had written to females (as far back to when I was still a teenager) but never sent. Reading them now, it almost seems like someone else.

I’m sure or at least hope, that in 10 years I can laugh at myself today and I’ve grown in that 10 year span.

Glad to read how well your life has turned out. It’s always nice reading someone’s introspection. Glad that you shared.