Review: MM DVDs

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by animal crackers

As comparing it to other programs. I've also watched a 6 dvd david deangelo thing. I'm not sure what it was, I think it was the advanced series, but they are completely different.

Mystery Method doesn't focus on inner game, although the points it has about evolution are great. DYD is not a complete method. I didn't get anything out of DYD that I couldn't have learned HERE.
animal crackers
I was actually wondering if it was similar to Mystery's appearences on DYD material. Thanks for the insight anyway.

apache

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the mystery ebook, do the DVDs have the same content, just presented live, or is it completely different?

Thanks, just wondering if i should invest the money.

apache

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
It's good to know how the M3 Mystery Model works and all the steps, but that info can be found for free.

Don't know about the rest of the content, but $300.00 isn't all that bad if you're a big fan of the MM, as this is the going rate for this kind of stuff.

The positives about DVD's and ebook's is that they are mostly structured and give step by step information.

While lot's of good, free info can be found here and elsewhere on the internet, you have to go thru a lot of worthless stuff to get to good stuff.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have the same question apache has. i have the e-book, are the dvd's worth investing $300 for?

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got my MM dvds. To get the most out of them you need to go through each one with a fine tooth comb.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what's up everybody. i have both the e-book and the dvd's. i'm familiar with david d's material and mystery condradicts some of david d's ideas:

-DD advises getting email while MM is against it
-DD advises staying away from touching initially while MM is all for it
-"What do you do?" a girl asks. DD advises to use C/F answers like "ass model" and to continue giving C/F answers if she presses you. MM thinks this is lame and suggests to actually be up front with this question
-while DD places emhasis on inner game and confidence, MM has a good point by saying that it's all about competence, being prepared and knowing what to do, rather than confidence

The DD e-book has great info and if you get his other programs, you'll definitely gain greater insight to DD's teachings. The MM e- book also has great info., but you won't learn a significant amount more if you buy the DVD's. I felt that the DVD's only helped lessen the amount of time it'd take to have a good understanding of the MysteryMethod.
$300 is a lot of cash to spend on a program. As you watch the program, it's obvious that they rushed the production of these DVD's and I'm sure my fellow Sosuave comrades know what I'm talking about. I don't blame them though. With the success of Strauss's book, of course a bunch of peeps out there want to see what MM is about. I spent the $300 because i have this mentality that as long as i learn a few things that'll make me that much sharper, it'll be worth it. If you have cash to burn, I'd recommend buying the DVD's. But if you're tight with cash, stick with the e-book.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The DVDs are out on torrent but you need to know where to look.

Good stuff.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone made notes on the dvds? If so i will be very grateful if they send them.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am interested in the MM also , but the game and the mastery
series covered enough to get started..
i wonder what i am missing from the MM dvd's.
i also wonder how similar RSD & MM are...

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
requesting notes on the DVD'S? that's a lot to ask for someone i don't know . i'd be grateful too if a complete stranger provided me with free material so i didn't have to shell out $300.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I've bought the dvds. I had to pay more for shipping to the uk aswell. I guess I'll have to write them out myself, Im just lazy hehe.

If you want add me to msn, I'll go on web cam and show u the dvds! nothingicanthandle@hotmail.com

I'm trying to watch the dvds every day, well dvd 1 and 2. I dont think that I'm going to bother working on C1, 2 and 3 for a while yet. I'm going to do something lovedrop mentions, master the art of A2 and get a kiss, then number tie.

Lovedrop is alot more pleasant to listen to than Mystery, he has a real gd tonality. I'd love to see Lovedrop sarge, I mean if he can do it nearly anyone can!!

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid: How much is shipping to UK/Ireland?

Anyone have any pics of this Lovedrop guy? Heard hes not that good looking lol!

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In total it cost me about 190quid and 8 days to deliver.

Yeah add me man.

Seriously guys, I dont want to hijack this thread, but you need the mystery method (or simular method, hell some kind of method). This forum has no method. People here just approach and make general sh!t talk! It's not organised unlike MM where it falls into stages. It's kind of like hypnosis in a way as it's triggering emotions and feelings. DJ method is more than less fools mate.

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the DVDs too, got them cheap of ebay. and I agree with SOLID.

the DJ method teaches you to be a man and grow some balls.
and to not worry or not take any ****, just do your own thing.
and the girls will come to you.

the MM teaches you how to press the right buttons to create emotion and connection.

I have the DYD dvds but I've yet to watch them.

I have jugglers ebook too, but it seems risky and could make you look like an AFC unless you can pull it off right.

I'm taking bits from each source to create my own game plan.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anyone else finding A3 hard? Bait, hock, reel, release, anyone wanna share some gd examples of it or explain it better? Mystery also says to do it a few times, I see how it amplifies the attraction but how the hell do you work it??

DetectiveMills

Reaction score
I know this doesn't help answer your question, but the ebook (Venusian Arts Handbook) gives like 10-12 examples of b-h-r-r. It comes in many forms too, even nonverbal forms which is hard to explain. I think the handbook is actually better than the DVDs (which I have too because I got them dirt cheap). My problem before was that by reading the ebook, I couldn't get a sense of HOW Mystery and his crew intends for people to deliver the material. All you have to do is just know Mystery's personality, delivery, and facial expressions and then you finally "get" why his stuff works...it has to be done a certain way. I had a different picture in my head on how it's delivered..

Getting off track here... Bait can be any question really, even something corny like, "Wow, how tall are you?" Her response, whatever it is would be the hook. "5'10".... Then you reel her in with what seems like an Indicator of Interest, almost AFC-like, "No way... really..?" But what makes this complete is the Release. The release is the false disqualifier (or when done non verbally, is the takeaway). The release has to be done or else the IOI you give just becomes another compliment. So you could say something like this as your Release: "My last girlfriend was like 5'10" or 5'11".... I CAN'T EVEN TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW." I put this in caps only to demonstrate the main idea of the entire method. Something like "Another tall girl, tall girls are just trouble... I can't even talk to you right now." I've field tested the BHRR method 3 times last week on 3 different people and it was weird how they always whined by saying things like, "What?! Why?!" And then they get playfully pouty.

It's early right now so I"m sorry if this was rambly. I usually put together coherent paragraphs, but I'm saving that for my umpteenth paper I have to write :)

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by S0LID

Lovedrop is alot more pleasant to listen to than Mystery, he has a real gd tonality. I'd love to see Lovedrop sarge, I mean if he can do it nearly anyone can!!
Are you kidding me? I can't stand him.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
You're a dancer? No way my X was a dancer! That's really cool. OMG I can't even talk to you now. [back turn]

JC Jerkson
yeah i understand that...but you more than less do exactly the same thing say 4 times??

"omg I cant even talk to you now!"