Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reverse the role of the emotional tampon!

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
having got a lot of good tips on this site..thought i do my part and try to contribute

One thing I noticed lately, after being tossed around lately, is that twice the girls that were attracted to me at one point were actually my emotional rebound at one point in the sense i was just using them to talk to whenever I missed the prev girl and at some point they started liking me.....i took the time to understand why , and i could think of some points
1. girls are more approachable if they see themselves as a therapist (break down the walls)
2. see ur sensitive side
3. see u as the victim
4. more comfortable around u

and the list could go on..... there will probobably be devil advocates that would say that u look weak in front of them etc....but try it out, if there is a girl u like and shes been avoiding u just be like 'hey , feelin down just lookin for someoen to talk too' that way ur not putin her on the pedestal cuz u could clearly find someone else to talk to but u would rather talk to her!

-Unprez

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on the girl. I have yet to mean an HB9 that enjoys seeing a sensitive side to a man upon approaching them. They want a DJ. Yes, over time, as you are in a LTR, it is important that you show a bit more of a sensitive side towards you, but not too soon.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no, no no no.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Yes and no. You have to be a little bit of an a$$hole to them, and let them know that OTHER WOMEN dont see you as an Emotional Tampon, but as a sexual being. That is the point of pursuing more than one. When the one desired knows that you are pursuing other women, this, in SOME cases will trigger them to the point, where they need to prove to you that they are the better catch. In other cases, nothing will ever land them.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will only work on a girl that is broken inside or has a savior or mothering complex.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
This will only work on a girl that is broken inside or has a savior or mothering complex.
About 75% of the single women out there, on the dating scene.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
About 75% of the single women out there, on the dating scene.
True.

*Waits for all the symps, AFC's, closet feminists and agenda driven women disguised with male usernames to pour in calling Jack and KX woman haters*

*Sigh*

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
well there is a difference between someone who is sensitive and someone who is a nice guy....all good men are sensitve towards there kids, parents, religion etc doesn't make them a wussy by any means.........well i seemed to have some success with this so thought id just mention it

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive actually thought about trying something like this out...

I think its like a 50% chance that either she will go along with whatever your saying and be nice about it or she will get kind of jealous.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
True.

*Waits for all the symps, AFC's, closet feminists and agenda driven women disguised with male usernames to pour in calling Jack and KX woman haters*

*Sigh*
Oh, I'm no woman hater. I love and respect women....on a PROFESSIONAL level. I only and exclusively use female Primary Care Physicians, Dentists, Therapists, and Attorneys. I cannot stomach a male doctor looking at me. Or a male dentist for that matter, and no, I am no perv, I seek out older females, 60+ to use in a professional capacity. I think the females I choose are better at what they do than the males.

I am an artist, I spend a great deal of my time drawing sexy women, and I spend an enormous amount of energy in the gym fighting Father Time to look decent for all women (and myself of course)....BUT.

As far as dating? Flakes and Attention Wh0res get ZERO respect from me, get no drinks bought for them, do not get asked out, and I am EXTREMLEY stingy with my time with them.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
It might get you in the sack with the girl but in the long run, it sets you up in the wrong mentality in her mind. She will not see you as a strong man.

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its the opposite actually.....it shows ur a loyal type of guy for a ltr...this site is not meant to make a robot out of men that i feel most think, but teaches u to be a real man....the difference between a nice guy and a real man when a girl leaves him... is that a nice guy will cry and go on his knees begging that she takes him back, while the man will stand his ground and will not lose his dignity...BUT both will get hurt nad having someone u can talk too helps u keep that dignity, and girls are gonna respect that...

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Unprez said:
i think its the opposite actually.....it shows ur a loyal type of guy for a ltr...
I agree but within a 12-18 months the chick will be branch swinging because she'll be bored of her AFC.