Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reverse Game - Turning it off

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so I have game'd my wife for a long time and pretty much all challenge is gone from my wife. Sex anytime, whenever I like...dullsville right, but that's marriage...

My problem is: I'm actually addicted to the game and can't seem to turn it off.

Half my students (70% young women)are jockeying for the non-existent role as mistress. I've had a woman point blank tell my wife she's ugly, stupid and not a good match for me while proclaiming herself to be the most suitable candidate. My wife is non violent so she just walked away very angrily. I've had another woman during a class tell me if she had a million dollars she would buy a gun, kill my wife and take me as her own (she said this very deadpan 'she is also a cutter') so I worry about my wife's safety once in awhile as well. Couple days ago I had a woman follow me home and relentlessly tell me that I need to divorce my wife, re-marry her and she would provide a house and job at her father's company for me and use of their landrover. She followed me 11 subway stops (she lives at the other end). She later told me she was looking up where I lived in Canada to go to my parents house and tell them she had my baby if I didn't say yes. A week ago I had a female student come out to lunch with my wife and I, she grabbed my ass while we were in line for the BBQ in front of my wife. (She's kind of used to it at this point)... I don't really know what to do here because these people are my bread and butter and provide the lifestyle we live but the reason they like my classes so much is because I continually run game....

Game has become a way of life for me. I think its what holds my wife's attraction so well, she is basically a cactus... requires almost 0 maintenance as long as I stick her in the corner, give her a little food and 'spray' her once in awhile. She is a very nice family oriented woman with 'baby' on her mind.

That said, she is a young woman and seems to require more sex than I can possibly give her... so actually I have two problems

1. I need to know how to keep women from getting visibly jealous...or acting badly or aggressively towards my wife

and

2. How to reduce her sex drive or marginally increase mine. Dietary/Chemically, I am willing to try anything at this point. Sex for me is once a week to twice a week max and that's all I need. I don't know if its because of my age or free time or whatever but I'm not as interested in it as I was during my 20's. My wife complains once in awhile that I'm never interested when she is 'ready to go'. I ask her once in awhile if she wants a divorce, to which she vehemently replies 'NO'. So, I guess its manageable for her. Infact I'm sort of ashamed of myself and a little embarrassed... I was under the impression it was men who had the highest sex drives in marriage. I actually feel a little inadequate in this regard... During our honey moon, I plowed her into the ground... I hadn't seen her in a month before our marriage and the sex was a little insane actually... when I was in my mid 20's I could have marathon sessions with girls lasting 2 or 3 days.... now...I'd be happy to run a lap. :D

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Half my students (70% young women)are jockeying for the non-existent role as mistress. I've had a woman point blank tell my wife she's ugly, stupid and not a good match for me while proclaiming herself to be the most suitable candidate. My wife is non violent so she just walked away very angrily. I've had another woman during a class tell me if she had a million dollars she would buy a gun, kill my wife and take me as her own (she said this very deadpan 'she is also a cutter') so I worry about my wife's safety once in awhile as well. Couple days ago I had a woman follow me home and relentlessly tell me that I need to divorce my wife, re-marry her and she would provide a house and job at her father's company for me and use of their landrover. She followed me 11 subway stops (she lives at the other end). She later told me she was looking up where I lived in Canada to go to my parents house and tell them she had my baby if I didn't say yes. A week ago I had a female student come out to lunch with my wife and I, she grabbed my ass while we were in line for the BBQ in front of my wife. (She's kind of used to it at this point)... I don't really know what to do here because these people are my bread and butter and provide the lifestyle we live but the reason they like my classes so much is because I continually run game....
If this is true I have two words: teach me. You seem like someone who has a a triple deadly combo: looks, game, aura. One of my best friends is like this. Girls go ballistic over this guy. Anyways, dude, you have problems that need to be posted somewhere else....these aren't problems on this forum.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impregnate her. Her libido will not fully recover until the third trimester, it will again be suppressed while breastfeeding, and the increasing estrogen will make her ever more feminine. Milky breasts to svck are nature's trade-off for fattening her up.

As far as the classroom lollipops are concerned, it's not manly to manipulate women into fighting over you. Either schedule them for office visits to give you BJs, or shut them down hard and cruel in front of the whole class. But don't fvcking humilate your wife with silly-ass miniskirt-no-underwear-Paris-Hilton-wannabes. You're just begging her to let the Crouch Tiger come in the bedroom window. In a traditional society, shaming one's family spans generations.

Think about it.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
@Down-Low: I was looking for a solution that doesn't include extra-marital affairs, Chinese women have a strict 'you break it, you bought it' policy. I can't exactly shut down my students because they pay my bills. In fact most of what I do is really just game for an hour and get paid for it. I need to friend-zone about 40 odd women. I used to tell my wife to stay home, sometimes she would sit in on my classes but now my job seems to be following me home. I've told too many women they are beautiful and that they'll find a man eventually... now they believe it. Its sort of the complete opposite of home where these would all be horny men offering to take teacher out to dinners and begging her for attention.... oh well... if anyone wants hookups with my students, let me know (they are all between 18 to 30 'virgins') :rock:

@Plate-empty: Live in China, no game required.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how many of the marriage proponents have suffered through divorce rape and had to pay alimony?

Be careful to not have the hubris to think divorce rape couldn't possibly happen to you.

-Augustus

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX

while I can appreciate like most other men that excitement involved with attention from attractive women, I strongly suggest "putting in place" these classroom school girls. This isnt your gf they seem to berate, this is your WIFE.

I understand that these girls are your "bread and butter", but at the same time your wife's welfare and mental stability should be above all, as it relates to your contribution to those two things.

If you teach "game" basically to these girls, what kind of precedent are you setting by letting them disrespect not only your wife, but you marriage? How is this not also a disrespect towards you?

You have the ability, and RESPONSIBILITY to educate them, show them what a REAL MAN is suppose to be, and how he would treat any woman who threatens a real mans lifestyle and family.

I think this is not as complicated as it may appear. You set boundaries, make the fully aware, and demand respect, not just for your wife, but for you as well.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I guess you are right, I also think I enjoy it on some level. I had a woman in one of my classes tell me she secretly followed me home once. She is really hot and has a husband whom I guess she doesn't respect at all. Is this the conundrum then... becoming the bad guy that all women love to later on have to revert back to being the nice guy that all men hate.

I think I called out Samspade on a different topic for doing something similar on his previous marriage.... but I believe now I may have been wrong about my post. While I have a stronger sense of commitment to my wife and myself, I can see where his mid-relationship bordem may have come from. Women literally throw themselves at you as soon as you get married. Most of you guys would do well to TELL women you are married. It does something to their mind which forces them to come at you like lighting... its almost like telling a woman you are a doctor. I had an older woman drive me home last night and then precede to tell me that we were the same age and she was fairly unhappy in her relationship with her rich husband.

At this point, I've stopped using game altogether... at school for the last couple of weeks I've just been laying down solid MGTOW stuff. It seems to be crack for bored married women. They gravitate to leadership.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get too drunk on the power game. I have seen it ruin people. It seems like you are trying to act too alpha all the time. You shouldn't overdo it

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it looks like you're in a comfortable spot as far as women go...

btw, i understand you live in east asia.
east asian women try hard for a white man-it's a trophy to them.
you have lots of pickings...

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm yeah maybe Malice..

I did an explanation on the board, complete with pie graphs and what not about why american princesses and their Chinese equivalents didn't get picked by me. Seems to have upset a lot of the older ones... so... yeah, next time maybe I'll just keep my mouth shut and go back to teaching kids.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
thanks was thinking of that...but here in China.... don't really trust any of that **** here. Gonna start break dancing in the street again, been too lazy since I found my wife.

Today I was doing my class and this chick who is a professional cheerleader here in China, I walked by her...she called me a nerd so I wrote F on her paper and she grabbed my ass so hard I yelped. When I saw her next I pulled her ponytail so she got up and grabbed me... everyone in the class sort of looked at me half ****ed... I was like... sh1t, I'm starting to go to far again.
:(

Creating attraction is addictive... is there any way I can do this and still have fun with my wife... doesn't seem like doing this with my wife is any fun anymore...its like she's hit her limit, can't really fill her up past that... I tease her but it seems like she is more scared that I'll cheat. I don't really have to run any game, feels like serious overkill with her. I'm spoiled right? I know I must be... I would have gave my left arm to be with a girl like this in my Pre-sosuave days... now I feel like I can have anyone I want at any time but that I should be greatful for what I have and the skills I've worked for. I read alot of these other guys journals about them cheating and it fvcking over there lives royally... I just gotta dump more free time into hobbies and stuff I guess.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the problem here. You are fortunate enough to be in a position where it's damn near impossible for her to steal your frame. My wife had the same problem....she always wanted sex more than me. Working out, quitting smoking and eating more nuts/fish did the trick for me. But you also have to be honest with yourself.....are you attracted to her? Are you jacking off twice a day but only fvcking her twice a week? Only you know these answers.

At any rate, you don't want to turn game off. If anything you need to internalize to a natural point.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 60, my Filipina is in her early 20's. I have no choice but to maintain frame. So far, my health fitness is such that I've been able to do so, fairly easily. I don't count on her staying after she gets her US citizenhip, and I don't want her to ruin her life by staying more than those 5-6 years, either.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe its my diet, I don't get much exercise, I'm working non stop 7 days a week and my job doesn't require a great deal of physical work so its sort of hard not to accept overtime. I've noticed my muscles getting smaller so I could be leaking testosterone possibly, over 30. I used to goto nightclubs every weekend and breakdance, now I just stay at home and play computer games.. while I like computer games and so does she, I really miss going out and I don't think this is healthy. Also the food I eat is not particularly good for me either.

Initially I was very attracted to my wife but her personality makes her easy to dominate. I asked her yesterday if she still wanted sex and she said "Always and anytime you want, just take it!"... so we ended up playing bubble bobble instead, I just don't seem to be horny anymore. Mmmm she's a great little girl, she does all the house work, works in a job 6 days a week for about $1.50 an hour and she's like my best friend.

The problem is while she's attractive and cute, she's not sexy nor can she pull it off, she's sort of sweet and innocent like a child almost. I've bought sexy gear for her but she prefers to wear these ugly grandma nighties to bed, she is really un-confident about her body and highly conservative, she has a rockin bod. She wears anything I ask her to when I'm ready to go but outside if she wears a dress, she always wears very small jean shorts underneath. Chinese girls are very sensitive about being labelled bad girls, public shaming is in full effect here. I dunno why I feel strange about that, its really a good thing, but sometimes you just want to grab the sexy girls right.. I'm an idiot for thinking like this. :crazy:

I'm trying to get her to go to dance classes but she's got an aversion to meeting people and doing anything in public. I'm the opposite, I need to be out having fun and doing stuff, dancing in nightclubs is one of my favorite hobbies. So I know I should like her personality for wife material but at the same time, I just wish she was a little....just a little bit more assertive. If I take her out to nightclubs she just sits at a table like a bump on a log watching me while other girls come at me. I wish she would be out there dancing with me...but she just watches and what bugs me the most is I know she's bored/lonely and I hate leaving her like that. I also don't have any friends here who like nightclubs, pretty much everyone is a huge nerd... its cool for awhile when I have my other hobbies but it sucks when I want to do something social that doesn't involve magic cards or dungeons and dragons.

I had an ex-girl that I had to watch over like a hawk, she ended up cheating on me but she loved going out and going to nightclubs. I never really had any sex problems with her but in the end it was probably the worst breakup I'd ever been through, she ended up being a completely selfish b1tch. This one... I don't know if it would bother me as much but she's loyal as the day is long. I'm crazy right? Seeking out abusive tendencies in women... how to shut off? :crazy:

Thanks for the quick replies though guys, I have enough willpower... I think... to stay with her, just trying to find ways to make her more sexy and maybe make me more horny. Diet posts and replies are good, helps to hear that, maybe I'll invest in a gym membership here.