Reverse emotinal tampon ?

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody mention's that you do not want to be "that guy". The one that listen's to the female friend's problems. The guy that accepts all of her emotional stress, and the guy that listen's and attempts to fix her problems.

Is there any benefit to YOU as the DJ venting your personal problems to a given woman? Do woman actually enjoy seeing your "soft" side? They seem to be much more emotinal being's, and maybe expressing your personal problems to her could be a good thing?

Example:

Girl: Hey how was your day?
Guy: Not very good, Ive been kinda sad today...
Girl: Why? What happened?
Guy: Well me and my dad got in a fight today, and it ended up with me and him crying and it has left me in a pretty depressed mood
Girl: blah blah blah

Would this be a bad move to express feelings and personal problems to a female? Just something I was pondering, seeing as to how woman seem to enjoy drama/emotional/moody conversations * soap opera's.

Imagine it is a female you are trying to pursue, and know very well.

Good or bad move.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you like to associate with negative people?
Do you think a man displaying weakness is an attractive trait?

No, no, no, and no.
That doesn't mean you can't get stuff off your chest or talk about stuff that is bothering you to your LTR girl if you have a deep enough connection.

Just don't make it a habit. And don't do it unless the girl has genuine feelings for you.

In the meantime, grab a straw and suck it the f^ck-up.