Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Revenge

Trumpetman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so heres the deal I have these three friends that are seniors I'm a freshman. We fool around a lot. A couple days ago I started messing around w/ one of their water bottles trying to get it all over him. It ended up with water down my pant...very wet and uncomfortable. So I got them back by firing silly string all over them. Today they got revenge on me. I walked in a room they jumped me duck taped my hand and legs, saran wrapped me up, put pink hair dye in me and silly stringed me BOY. Is there anything I can do to get back at them w/o literally getting my ass kicked?

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put a thumb tack on their seats.

If that doesn't work you could always try dropping an anvil on their heads.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha.. well... here is something u can do... tsk tsk tsk...

LOL!:p this is something i would expect my 13 year old brother to post... lol:D

Anyways... Buy them all a drink, but put some sleeping pills or laxitives or something that will affect them into their drinks and tell them that you baught them the drinks so that they know that it was all a joke and that there are no hard feelings... they will laugh and accept the drinks, then you all laugh, drink and have fun.... and then watch them as they either run to the bathroom or fall asleep like little babies;):p

If you go with the sleeping pills, then when they are asleep, you can do some other whack stuff to them... shave their eyebrows, dye their hair, tie them up, etc..

Knock yourself out!

Laterz...

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch the movie revenge of the nerds. Buy that powder they used on the football players clothing that made them itch out of control.

buy the powder, use it on your friends clothing.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woah!

Originally posted by AverageFC
slash their tires
lol... that would just piss them off and thats not really a "joke", thats just wrong dude! revenge is "OK", but there is a limit to HOW to take revenge, and seeing as his FRIENDS just played a joke on him, slashing their tired would be a bit harssshhhhhhh:D Thats the kind of thing you wanna do to your hot teacher that refused to go down on you:rolleyes: :D

Laterz...

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh... high school shenanigans...

hide an egg in their locker

break a fart bomb in their school bag

works a treat.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats not really a "joke", thats just wrong dude!
You need to look into the world of vandalism.

And it is a "joke". It's damn hilarious, and hard to stop laughing.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: haha.. well... here is something u can do... tsk tsk tsk...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
If you go with the sleeping pills, then when they are asleep, you can do some other whack stuff to them... shave their eyebrows, dye their hair, tie them up, etc..

Knock yourself out!

Laterz...
remember to make it a kodak momment! just would not be fun untill you take shots of them in embarsing positions such as putting there hands on eahc others croches or even there heads on each others crotches so it looks like they are blowing each other! :p

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When they're passed out (either from drinking or the sleeping pill idea), shave just half of one eyebrow. That leaves them with the dilemma in the morning of whether to shave them both, or fill in that remaining half with marker and hope noone notices, or trying to shave the other eyebrow to match it.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sfalexi
When they're passed out (either from drinking or the sleeping pill idea), shave just half of one eyebrow. That leaves them with the dilemma in the morning of whether to shave them both, or fill in that remaining half with marker and hope noone notices, or trying to shave the other eyebrow to match it.
thats clever because if you shave it all then whats done is done but this way they got to make a decision and if they make a bad decision they will feel regret for a while.

this seems like its all a joke, all in good fun but they took it a bit to far. I think that by giving them sleeping pills you are going way to far making it not a joke anymore unless you can find a better way to get them back i would leave it because by giving them sleeping pills you are esculating it to far, laxative on the other hand is not to far, obviously you have to think of the best time to give them it otherwise it will not be such a good revenge. how about before a date!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inject them with heroin when they're asleep and they'll wake up with a nasty addiction they can't explain!