Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Revenge party

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys
8 month ago I met a girl.I like her very much.the date went on and I thought everything is ok but when I called her again she gave me BullS...t.lets just be friend and ......
I know the reason.I am handsome enough to attract her but when I felt that I like her that they I started destroying everything with my wussiness and showing that I am a nice guy(farther than I am)

Next week I and my buddies are going to hold a party.A real perfect party with more than 100 people,DJ,Laser show and .......

there will be full of hot babes and I can easily boost my confidence by talkig,dancing and get their numbers.I can invite the girl to my party.and show her who am I realy.what do you think?
Should I do it?Do you have any advice for that night?

Please write something.I realy want to show her my real face and it's bothering me in these past monthes.

thanks a lot

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care so much? Will proving yourself to her somehow fulfill your life's goal?

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen.. DO NOT INVITE HER..... DO NOT CALL HER EVER AGAIN... it is what it is.. she just wasnt into you as much as you were in first place, you only became wuss after the fact (puppy dogg chasing her)... its over, move on, find someone else at the party..but dont look for anything, just have fun and move on.. Go excersise twice a day, it will help u..

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score
your right
I excersize a lot and I have a muscular body.I am a real great catch.I write a list of my abilities and ......
But sometimes when i see a girl i like i realy forget everything.I forget my value.this is my problem.

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
phoenix_met said:
But sometimes when i see a girl i like i realy forget everything.I forget my value.this is my problem.

you know what... i used to be like that too.. the answer is you havent fcked.. stared at enough pu.sey... u just havent had enough experience... (inluding relationship)..its like driving a car, the first few times was something else.. after a while you get more attuned and controlled...

conclusion.. get more experience under your belt.. you will see, that feeling will go away... (like it or not, a girl that your really into/love that breaks your heart is the best experience of all) infact i think its a must :)

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont fvck ur self with al the party **** as it will not prove much rather mack 30 babes then recall this ****ty state ur whining about if it was worth wasting the $$$ for bash

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't care dude, just let her go. Her loss, no sweat off your back. Like you said, plenty of hot girls will be at the party so just hit them up.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead and invite her but don't dilude yourself into thinking that hitting on other girls is going to some how change her mind about dating you or is going to some how turn her on to the real you. If you invite her, just do it becaue you want her to have a good time at your party and nothing more. Believe it or not, you don't have to hit on every girl you meet, nor do you have to be a slave to your instincts and emotions. Instead you can just invite someone somewhere for their benifit and not yours. If there's going to be over 100 girls there, then there's a good chance you'll meet another one that's just as hot if not hotter and you won't even remember the original girls name.

There's still lots of fun to be had while you're young, and despite being LJBFed (which likely has made you a bit angry) learn to swallow your pride and realize they can't all be winners, but they're (girls) all people. When you realize this the game will be a lot easier on you and you'll have a lot less stress. An important step in the life of any pick up artist indeed.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plus, girls are soo much more intuitive then guys are by like a kabillion percent anyways..maybe all these girls that are LJBFing people already know the outcome of the two of them hooking up and it would be better off just to be friends..you just didn't see it yet. face it, if someone really is clueless about sex and attraction but plays the part of some mojo pimp daddy DJ and even has a good game..if he still sucks in bed and wouldn't know his way around a womans body without an online seduction manual..IT SHOWS and it shows to the girl as soon as you meet her! The only difference is that if you are smooth enough she may give you a chance..suprise suprise,they are still in control! lol the only way to regain control is to not care about them or their stinky vaginas :crackup:
your value goes through the roof because you are soo unobtainable in their eyes :up: