Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Revenge on Women

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody here used to be a looser to women? I was one i think.

and now, u look good, more confident, etc etc

and sometimes u see hot chicks or work with them, u just purposely ignore them and not give them attention like other guys do, NOT because you are playing games or whatever but simply as a a revenge against them?

Is it just me or is this a subconcious normal behavior

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, I don't know man. Maybe I'm being negative here but it almost seemed like your resentful towards hot women because in your past you were rejected by women like them. Who cares what happened in your past, if you want revenge on women so bad why don't you do your best to get with and drop as many hot women as you can. I doubt they care that you ignore them.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
I think there is a difference between revenge on a womAn and on womEn. The best revenge is massive success. Make them doubt their decision to reject you. Let them see you with better women than them.

Its all pointless in the end because its a little game we play in our heads called validation.

The revenge you speak of seems to be like what Kal said - with all women. I think as you age and meet more and more of them you will find ones that will change your perspective on them, for better and worse.

Just improve yourself in any way you can and be a better man. It worked for me. Focus inward instead of outward. Its all in how you see it; how you frame it.

Good luck.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Kal0051 said:
I doubt they care that you ignore them.
That's the truth of it all; they don't care if you ignore them. I've tried employing this many times with hot women, only to fail. Not all, but most of them don't care. They're hip to what you're doing and know why you're doing it, women are not stupid by any means(any guy who thinks they are, is only fooling himself). They know you wanna f*ck them.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a very healthy way to go through life.

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
i get what you're saying, but your approach is very AFC. i like meeting chicks, getting them to like me, and staying really distant and not giving into their silly demands. it frustrates them and then they try to say "why?" and i just shrug because i don't care. i want women to wonder whether or not i like them and constantly seek validation from me. the more they fall in love with me the better because it makes me like them less and makes my job that much easier. also i don't care if i hurt women's feelings.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I Do This Sometimes To Seem Like Im Getting Back At Them Or Getting Revenge...guess Wat It Got Me??...no Pus5y...when Pus5y Is What I Really Want...so Now I Dont Ignore Them....i Jus Say Hi..