Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Revenge on bully

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Look I need your thought. School days are over since long but I was someones b**** couple years ago and I cant proceed with my life due to the fact what happened. I am much stronger than him now but hes a snitch that likes to tell stuff to police. What would you do? I really wanna do something even if it was long ago.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
School days are over since long but I was someones b**** couple years ago and I cant proceed with my life due to the fact what happened.
Toxic shame. Talk to a counsellor and hit the punch back and clear it out of your system in a healthy way (firstly)

Your best revenge is living life well. Making you a success and happy.

I am much stronger than him now
mentally or physically? You can handle yourself?

I wouldn't be adverse to revenge per se. But weigh it up. Definitely clear your toxic shame first or else you're approaching the situation and
life like a wounded animal.

hes a snitch that likes to tell stuff to police.
then you've got a risk factor (it's a risk factor anyway). What are your motivations? Do you want to hurt him or do you want him to KNOW it's you that's coming back to hurt him?
The first one comes from cold blooded motivation and the other is pure ego.

I really wanna do something even if it was long ago.
If that's what needs to be done. That's what needs to be done.

Be smart though.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see how living well is the best revenge? If you rape a woman she is gonna get any revenge on you if she moves on without retaliate?
Can we cut this zen bullsh1t maybe at least in this board?

Op, you can start by damaging his property altought its illegal and Im suggesting it only to avoid you to do anything more serious therefore for a damage management policy.
A pepper spray with you wont surely harm in case you may beed him.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look I need your thought. School days are over since long but I was someones b**** couple years ago and I cant proceed with my life due to the fact what happened. I am much stronger than him now but hes a snitch that likes to tell stuff to police. What would you do? I really wanna do something even if it was long ago.
Being stronger than someone else isn't the only aspect to consider in a fist fight. I will put my money on a technically skilled fighter over a physically dominant fighter every time. Have you thought about the repercussions if he happens to kick the chit out of you? What of your ego then? I'm not opposed to resorting to fisticuffs if the situation warrants it, but just know in advance that some people are willing go to further lengths just to "win".