Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Revealing people's feelings and thoughts

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am looking for good books which teach about body language. Not basic body language, but advanced body language which will allow us to interpret one real feelings which people try to cover.

For example, a poker player is doing his best to conceal his intentions of what cards he is holding and you are doing your best to read his mind to find out whether the cards he's holding is good or not.

And much more on how to identify girl's body language to uncover their true feelings.! The more important thing here which I want to know is the ability to understand girl's behaviour.

Any good books out there?

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One book I enjoyed was Telling Lies by Paul Ekman (sp)

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, give Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins a read. Tons of NLP and exercises that can help you. There's a couple of chapters on body language; the one on Metaprograms, re-fraiming, are pretty good. I am almost done with the audio version of this book. Very good stuff. He gives very good examples of the stuff he talks about, then follows it with exercises you can put to use.

TDK4

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done a bit of research on reading people also and have found that one of the most informative resources for accomplishing this is the REID technique. The Reid technique is used by police officers throughout the world when conducting interrogations on a suspect. Obviously since this tactic is used for criminal interrogations alot of the tactics wont be appropriate for your DJing skills but it certainly does give great insight on how people react to certain stimuli. Also it will give you a good foundation and a starting point on reading the signals others are giving you.

When in doubt use the smell test. -Maurice Chavez, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City