Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RETURN OF THE KING: Getting girls to chase you_Part 3 Mastering the Game

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the third and final part of my "Getting Girls to Chase You" series of posts.

In the original post, I talked about the mentality necessary to be the man that the ladies want to pursue.

In part two, I introduced the King mentality to this forum and laid out exactly how to become a King and how a King should go about building and maintaining his kingdom (also known as his life, interests, and passions).

In part three, I will now give all Kings and Kings in training a detailed lesson on how to prevent a man's inherent weaknesses from destroying them while they are building or maintaining their kingdoms (lives).

This series of posts would not be complete if I didn't give any information on what a king should look out for and how protect himself and his kingdom (life).

It is not enough to just build your strengths, people who have wisdom are aware of their own weaknesses so that they can minimize them or protect themselves from those who would seek to exploit them.

First, recognize and understand the fact that everyone, male or female, has weaknesses that are just part of our nature.

Women, for example, have weaknesses that are a result of the powerful influence that estrogen and their emotions have over them.

So just what are a man's weaknesses and where do they come from?

Since the beginning of time, women have used their knowledge of a man's three greatest weaknesses to manipulate men and to control them.

All of the games and bullsh*t that a woman will try to play on you are based on their knowing just where to strike, like a skilled martial artist.

What are these three weaknesses that every man has and that women blatantly exploit?

They are:

1) A man's sex drive

2) A man's ego

3) A man's need for comfort

Every man alive has these three weaknesses and is the extent to which a woman is able to use them against you that determines how much of a mack or a sucker you are.

A true player or mack doesn't let a woman use these inherent male weaknesses to keep him under control or to use him.

A smart, experienced player is aware of these weaknesses and protects himself by not playing into these games.

A sucker, simp, AFC, nice guy, lame, punk a$$, square, pushover, etc. will allow a woman to play him using one or any of these three male weaknesses against him.

But just how does a woman go about using these weaknesses to their advantage?

Let's start with the greatest weakness of them all, a man's sex drive.

It is no secret that men are weak for p*ssy and just about every man has fallen prey to this weakness at one time or another.

The #1 weapon a woman has to manipulate a man is her sex appeal, and again, this one is a no-brainer and most men with any sense or experience with women learn this quickly.

It amazes me that even though the sex appeal weapon is so commonly used by women and men see it all the time, men still fall for this sh*t all the time.

The other two weapons, however, are a bit more sophisticated because they appeal to a man's psychological rather than sexual needs.

Here's where the games get much more complicated.

The #2 weapon a woman will use to control a man is manipulating his ego.

All men have an ego whether they think they do or not (actually all human beings have an ego).

But just how does a woman go about using this tool?

A woman will boost or challenge a man's ego depending on the kind of man she is dealing with.

It is very similar to the way that a great coach goes about motivating his players to perform well.

In sports, some players respond to a coach who is like a stern father yelling or screaming at them, pointing out their mistakes or shortcomings, and challenging their manhood or how much heart or machismo they have.

Then you have other players that need to be built up mentally or emotionally and respond better to a more supportive or nurturing approach.

They respond best to a coach who points out their strengths and praises them and encourages them to do even better or tells them that they believe in them.

Women use this same strategy of good cop or bad cop on men and they feel a man out to see which strategy will work best on him.

The #3 weapon is no less insidious and conniving as #2.

Women have long known that men are simple creatures who like to be made to feel comfortable.

What are some of the ways that they accomplish this?

One of the most well known ways is by acquiring culinary skills and capturing a man's heart by way of his stomach.

Ever heard of the old saying, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach".

I've had a few chicks use that bullsh*t on me to get me relaxed and comfortable and to let my guard down and once you let your guard down, it's like letting the barbarians through the gates.

Men love comfort, plain and simple.

All a woman has to do to is make a man feel comfortable and 99% of the time she has him.

I'll give you a good example of this female weapon that comes from one of the oldest books in the world, the Bible.

Anyone ever heard of the legendary strongman Samson?

You know, the guy that was the strongest man around and was able to slaughter an entire army all by himself.

How did Samson meet his downfall?

His enemies couldn't defeat him in battle so they sent a woman to destroy him.

She didn't use a sword, spear, bow and arrow, a knife, or any other weapon used in those days.

Instead, she used a woman's three classic weapons which are almost guaranteed to destroy a man: sex, ego, and comfort.

She f*cked him, stroked his ego (among stroking other things), and took care of him and made him feel comfortable.

Once she had him sufficiently weakened and stupid, she cut off his hair which was the source of his power.

Now completely weakened, his enemies rushed in and easily destroyed him.

This story is a perfect example of how women use their three master weapons to destroy a man, and a great man at that.

Since my mind is still on ancient times, let's quickly look at another example from antiquity.

Ever heard of a slick b*tch named Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt?

She was able to keep both her kingdom and her life by using these three female weapons against two of the most powerful men of her time, Julius Caesar and Mark Anthony.

Anyone familiar with history should know how this played out.

To quickly summarize, she f*cked Caesar, appealed to his already massive ego, and seduced him with the exotic comforts of Egypt.

This fool not only let her keep her kingdom and spared her life, but messed around and had a child with her and married her even though he already had a wife back in Rome.

Then later, after he was assasinated, she then ran the same exact game on the man who succeeded him, Mark Anthony.

History buffs know how this one turned out.

She abandoned him in the middle of the most important battle of his life against his greatest enemy, Octavian, and went back to Egypt and safety.

This fool was left defeated and broken and shortly after took his own life.

When Octavian marched triumphantly into Egypt, did he fall for the same bullsh*t?

Hell no!! He was smart.

He recognized her game like a true player, didn't listen to any of her bullsh*t, and imprisoned the b*tch.

I guess at this point she must have realized that she had finally run out of game because shortly after she took her own life rather than be brought back to Rome as a prisoner.

I didn't intend for this post to turn into a quick history lesson but then again there is another old saying, "Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it."

I'm sure if any of you look honestly at your own experiences and those of the guys around you, you will see how a woman used one or all of these weapons to gain an advantage.

A woman cancelled a date on you at the last minute?

That's a combination of weapons #1 and #2, using your sex drive against you (she wants you to be desperate and thirsty for her p*ssy) and also f*cking with your ego by making you wonder why she is cancelling the date when she seems to like you.

What about when a woman is married or otherwise attached but will string some other guy along and keep him as a "possible replacement or backup" because she is having problems with her current man.

This is usually a combination of weapons #1 and #3, sex appeal or the prospect of future sex and a man's need for comfort but sometimes weapon #2 (ego) can be used instead of #3 or a mix of all of them.

From now on, always be on the lookout for evidence of these three female weapons being used and you'll never again fall prey to the feminine charms of some beautiful but deadly seductress.

As the examples given above clearly show, men have lost everything from their strength, dignity, honor, respect, wealth, power, and yes, even their lives all because they fell victim to one or all of these time-honored, effective, manipulative, and highly destructive weapons used by women ever since Eve walked around that garden, butt naked, a$$ and tits out, asking Adam if he wanted to try some of her fruit.

I'm sure that apple wasn't the only fruit Adam thought about sampling.

POST IS CONTINUED BELOW

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that there will be some guys who will read this post and think that I am bashing women or portraying all women as nothing but manipulative f*ckers who look good in some tight jeans.

This is actually far from the truth.

I actually respect women because I am a player and women are players too.

Game respects game and game also recoqnizes game.

The most important thing to learn from this trilogy of posts is that life is a game and don't let anyone fool you into thinking that it isn't.

In any game, you have to learn how to play it, what the rules are, and get familiar with the other players in the game.

The first two parts of this trilogy mostly gave information on dealing with the more positive side of female nature.

This part gives information about the not-so-positive side of female nature and by extension, the not-so-positive side of human nature.

Another man can't use weapon #1 (sex appeal) on you for obvious reasons, but another man can and will boost or challenge your ego (weapon #2) and can even use weapon #3 (comfort) against you (an example of this would be an employee kissing his boss's ass and doing everything to make him happy to get a promotion or raise).

So this post is really about watching out for the games people will play to manipulate and control you.

You have been warned!!

"The strong rule the weak but the wise rule the strong".

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check this out...

You are the king, and there are alot of girls jocking, but you wantt his one particular girl, and this girl is jocking, but not as hard as the other ones, cause dudes jock her all the time...She might come up to you and flirt with you or give little signs, thats the ego boost...If you go at her at this point, she could deny you to get you mad, and then flirt with you again to get you thirsty for it...Basically, she can sit on her puzzy to you will want it more and when you go at her, she can get the upper hand cause you will be desparate for it...The best thing to do is flirt with her a little, and then pull back and sit on your d1ck so she will want it and when you do ask her, you will be in the position of power...All it takes is paitence (sp)...Dont let people rush you, cause I got fukked up cause I let someone pressure me and rush me...

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is f*cking brilliant. However, I think you forgot to mention one little aspect about all the brilliance that you have just spewed out. These tactics that you have so cleverly unraveled up here, can be applied on women just as well.
They work just like us. We just have to turn their game around on them or remain impervious to it.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are 100% right that these tactics can be used on women as well.

Actually, I purposely didn't focus on women's weaknesses because I wanted to keep my focus on what we men need to know about our weaknesses.

The truth that women don't want men to know is that their minds are very similar to ours, except that they are more influenced by emotion due to their dominant hormone, estogen and of course our thinking is influenced by our dominant hormone, testosterone, which makes us more aggressive and logical in thinking.

Overall, we are actually very much alike in terms of our motives, needs, desires, etc.

They too are susceptible to sex appeal, ego manipulation, and comfort.

Why do think must most women do not just bend over for a man because he told them they have beautiful eyes?

Because she knows that 99% of the time a man tells her this, he is merely stroking her ego so she will be more receptive to having sex with him.

This brings up a good question.

Why are men usually more susceptible than women to being manipulated when the opposite sex decides to boost their ego?

It is because women have greater awareness and skill at using these tools of the game.

If a beautiful woman told the average guy that he had the most beautiful eyes she has ever seen, he'd be flattered that such a beautiful and desirable woman gave him such a compliment.

However, if the same woman said that to a true player or mack, the first thing he would be thinking is why this woman is telling him this.

Even if he did have very beautiful eyes and he knew that already, what is her purpose for telling him this?

What is she after?

What is her game?

These are the questions you have to ask yourself.

Why is she doing this or that?

What is she trying to gain from this?

Human beings are always seeking to gain something whether it is love, acceptance, respect, money, fame, recognition, power, sex, etc.

Even the friends we have serve a purpose whether you realize it or not.

We have the friends we do because they fill some psychological need or desire that we have and we likewise fill some need for them as well.

This is also true in terms of men and women interacting with each in the mating game.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of questioning these behaviors as you suggest, we should recognize them and use them to our benefit. If a woman compliments a man, she is trying to gain his approval, trying to make him comfortable. Going against these things will cause discomfort with the woman, which eventually ruins the entire event.
Instead of fighting them, one should embrace them and learn to recognize them.

Pleasure and comfort are given with the three ideas stated in your first post. These are natural behaviours. It is not until the moment at which either one of the parties decides to stop giving one of the three that he or she gains power in a relationship.
As we are all men on this board, we all want the power to be in our own hands and to take the woman's powers. This is natural behaviour, because we all want power.

I do however want to stress that these patterns of giving should not be ignored. They are the initial factor and should be perfected as much as possible. After the status of your technique has been set, you can use them to your own advantage, because you can give them whenever you want something. The same is done by women.

(Tell me if I'm wrong, I'm a KBJ with my techniques right now so I may be missing the whole point)

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I-am-someone

You are not wrong in your thinking.

Once you have an understanding of this aspect of human nature, you can use this to gain what you want as well as to protect yourself from other people's games.

In this post, I chose to stress recognizing and protecting one's self from the manipulations of others because too many men are f*cked up in the game because they don't have have a clue what about what is happening but the woman who f*cked up their game knew exactly what she was doing.

My goal is to help even out the playing field so that we men can play this game on the same level that women have for thousands of years.

Are there men who already use this knowledge to get what they want?

Of course, they are commonly referred to as players, macks, pimps, Don Juans, "naturals", gigolos, and other terms.

When you see some guy who is just unbelievably good with the ladies even if he never came across a forum like this, I guarantee you that at some level, conscious or subconscious, he has some understanding of how to use sex appeal, ego manipulation, and comfort to get what he wants from women.

So yes, there is nothing wrong with a man knowing when to use male sex appeal (ex., challenge, masculinity, unpredictabiliy, spontaneity, dominance, mystery, a well-toned body, good looks, or anything else that turns women on sexually).

Or when to use use a woman's ego to your advantage (ex., some women think they are worth gold and need to be knocked off their little pedestals and some women desperately need to feel wanted, needed, and appreciated by a man and they may need a little boost).

Or how about comfort (ex., all women like the feeling of security they get from being with a strong man or a man who knows how to make them feel relaxed and comfortable being with him. This allows her to express her sexuality around him without the fear of being labeled a slut or a ho).

By all means, use these tools to your advantage.

Women have used these techniques since time began.

Any real player is using them on some level already.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, but i think the type of woman to invoke these 'weapons' are consciencely knowing they're doing it. Like men, women have a subconscience way of showing signs of being attracted to someone.

I do agree with David D. that attraction is not a choice. The scenerios discussed in this post - that gut level attraction wasn't there, just manipulation using sex.

If you want ***** via manipulation be ready for some heartache. Look for signs of genuine attraction.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post. one question.

He recognized her game like a true player, didn't listen to any of her bullsh*t, and imprisoned the b*tch
Did he f*ck her though?

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx

Genuine attraction does play an important part in male/female relations.

However, just because a woman may be genuinely attracted to you does not mean that the mating game somehow stops because it doesn't.

If you don't believe me, go ask the average guy that has been married to the same woman for 10 or 20 years.

Ask him if the game stops just because you are "in love" and have found a compatible mate.

Alot of married men will tell that the real game starts once you put that ring on her finger and say those two words many men have come to regret saying, "I Do."

I know that I have used the word manipulation but everything isn't always manipulation in the negative sense of using and abusing someone.

I was inspired to write this post from reading about studies done concerning male/female mating habits across the world, male/female mating habits in the animal world, human nature, some books that I've read, and real life situations including some of my own experiences.

What I've learned is that it is natural for human and non-human mating pairs to use certain things to get what they need from the opposite sex in order to satisfy their natural instincts toward self-preservation and continuing the species through mating.

For example, male peacocks use their beautiful tails to attract females attention and show how healthy and strong they are and what good mating potential they have.

Female lionesses will only mate with the strongest male in the pride and only after he has successfully dominated the other contending males with his aggression.

This ensures that only the best genes get passed on to the next generation so the pride will remain strong and healthy.

In Darwinian terms, this is known as natural selection or survival of the fittest.

These are only a few of the strategies that animals use to ensure that they find mates that fill their needs for self-preservation and to have children and pass on their genes.

We humans have the same drive in us.

Now, speaking of attraction, why are most men attracted to women who are young, beautiful, have clear skin, nice breasts, hips, and a$$es?

Because these are signals that tell us on an instinctual level that this woman is probably healthy, strong, has good genes, and would more likely than not make bear us strong, healthy children and be young enough to raise them to adulthood.

Women instinctually know that men are attracted to these natural mating signals and subconsciously or consciously use them to attract a man that fits her criteria of a good mate.

If you look at it one way, nature provided the woman with a way to naturally manipulate a man based on his sex drive.

When I used the term weapons when referring to a woman using sex appeal, ego, and comfort to manipulate a man, I was speaking in terms of someone using these tools in a strictly negative way to get what they want by hurting someone else.

When one person or the other winds up hurt and used in the end, that is negative.

When one person is recognizing what another person's need or desire is and filling it, that is not a negative thing.

Beer companies know alot of guys like to drink beer.

So they make sure stores stay stocked with it.

There is no shortage of beer commercials on TV (usually with alot of scantily dressed sexy, young, women. Hmmmmmm.................)

The company is blatantly providing what you want (beer and/or an image of youth and sex) in order to get what it wants (money).

Both parties get what they want, so who is the victim?

Now what if you saw some ad on the internet that said if you pay $20, they will send you five CD's of your choice.

Lets' say that you sent a check or paid by credit card and you never received the CD's you paid for but you noticed that the check was cashed or your credit card got billed.

That is negative because one party gave the false impression that the other party would get something they wanted but instead just robbed the other party blind.

It just all depends on how anything is used.

Anything can be used for a positive or negative purpose and one of the main points in this post is that there are alot of people (in this case I am speaking of women specifically) that have no intention of giving you anything but will gladly take whatever they can get out you.

If you are talking about real, mutual attraction where both parties, male and female, are filling the needs of each other, then that is not a bad thing.

I am specifically warning about the users, abusers, and deceivers of the world that entice men with low cut blouses, tight skirts, and come hither eyes that seem to hold so much promise.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points. I see where you're coming from, and that is why i'm so sick of that. The enticing BS signals from AWs for the sole purpose of an ego boost and manipulation to see how well they can make you grovel for them.

Geninue attraction to me is someone self-assurred in knowing what and who they want in life and for a partner. I don't think you'll find manipulative traits in these decent types of girls that would illicit behavior for their amusement. In this context, they really like you, and have a deep attraction for you making anything they do more subconscience and genuine.

Yeah, virile males and females based on physical traits such as symmetrical figures for both men and women. Women would be more shapely, curvy with youthful face, while men for women would be presentation and strong features.

I just read something on a woman's site where they can't stress enough how sexy they find a man's hands. It's literally at the top of the list in terms of physical traits which are the primary initial factor(s) for developing immediate attraction. A woman intiuitively associate longer fingers with more testosterone which is attractive.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageFC

good post. one question.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He recognized her game like a true player, didn't listen to any of her bullsh*t, and imprisoned the b*tch

Did he f*ck her though?

No, he didn't f*ck her. He planned on taking her back to Rome in chains and parade her through the streets in a victory parade called a triumph.

Unfortunately for Octavian, Cleopatra chose to take her own life rather than suffer this humiliation at the hands of her enemy.

I guess he could have f*cked her and still brought her to Rome as his captive but I think he was more concerned with gaining power than getting his knob slobbed.

I'm guessing the p*ssy must not have been too bad because both Caesar and Mark Anthony were happy to go to bed with her.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post. Very well written series.

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
disciple,

I liked your post. I've never seen these ideas come up all at once on this board before. Nor in such a well formed way.

Originally posted by disciple
However, I disagree strongly with this statement. Even though it does appeal to a lot of men and I have no doubt that women use it, do men really love comfort?

How possible is it that since most men have come to think like women that they have also taken on this feminine trait? That is, one of comfort and security.

Women love COMFORT!

Personally, I hate comfort. It makes me restless. And when I get restless, I have to take a risk. I have to shatter a current perception. It seems inherent or innate in me. I feel the urge to set my adrenaline loose and get my heart pounding.

I don't think I'm alone here in that instinct. Am I?

Men love RISK!

Since you used a Biblical reference, why not flip back a few books and notice what happens in the beginning? If you'll remember, man was created before comfort. He was created from dust in the wilderness (danger). Then, the garden (comfort) was created. And finally, he was placed in it.

Do we not love what it is in our nature to love? Why do men identify with risk as if it were a lock and key? Why does the scent of aggression trigger a certain fire in a man? Why does danger compel him to act instantly and reflexively?

This doesn't sound like you? Why then do you yield to the man that embraces risk?

Why is it that the man who looks at comfort and says, "Give me risk!" or the man who faces security and says, "Give me danger!" gets your respect? Why is it that that man has the forces of nature behind him?

Could it possibly be because he loves risk? Could it be that he is a man?

!GEORGE GORDON!

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by George Gordon

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by disciple

However, I disagree strongly with this statement. Even though it does appeal to a lot of men and I have no doubt that women use it, do men really love comfort?

How possible is it that since most men have come to think like women that they have also taken on this feminine trait? That is, one of comfort and security.

Women love COMFORT!

Personally, I hate comfort. It makes me restless. And when I get restless, I have to take a risk. I have to shatter a current perception. It seems inherent or innate in me. I feel the urge to set my adrenaline loose and get my heart pounding.

I don't think I'm alone here in that instinct. Am I?

Men love RISK!

Since you used a Biblical reference, why not flip back a few books and notice what happens in the beginning? If you'll remember, man was created before comfort. He was created from dust in the wilderness (danger). Then, the garden (comfort) was created. And finally, he was placed in it

When I speak of comfort, it's not in the sense of avoiding danger or risk.

Our testosterone constantly urges us to seek new challenges and to take action.

That is the essence of being a man.

In this post, I'm speaking of a need that both men and women have.

It is a fact of human nature that we all need a break from all the bullsh*t at times.

We all have a need for a certain amount of peace, relaxation, and a rest from all of the day to day fight for survival.

There is a certain factor in life to which we all (male and female) are susceptible to.

This factor of which I speak is called STRESS.

Everyone has it and it effects everyone at one time or another.

If you have to work to pay bills, go to school, or have children to take care of, you probably have no shortage of stress.

What about a guy who has to pay a mortgage on a house, go to work everyday at a job that he hates for a boss who is an a$$hole, has two kids to feed and eventually put through college, and a wife that is constantly complaining and b*tching about every little thing?

Do you think a guy like this couldn't use a little break from all that sh*t?

Now, what if this guy happened to meet a woman who, instead of adding to his daily stress, actually helped to take some of it away?

Maybe provided him with some form of pleasure to help make his week just a little better.

For example, why do you think prostitution is the oldest profession in the world?

Looking at this through the eyes of your average man, let me think about this........................

Hmmmmmm...................

Let's see,

WIFE, KIDS, BILLS, JOB................................... STRESS

NO STRINGS, PURE PLEASURE, GOOD SEX.......NO STRESS

Is it any wonder why prostitution will never go away?

As long as you have men who need to feel some pleasure and escape their day to day bullsh*t, and you have women who are willing to provide that pleasure in order to get something they want (money), then prostitution will never end because both parties are getting what they want.

Before I go on, I know some idiot will read this and leave me a reply saying something stupid like, "Hey, Disciple, are you saying that a prostitute is the answer to my problems. Why are we on this forum then? I thought we were learning how to get girls without having to purchase them? Tell me it isn't so!!!!!!!!"

To anyone entertaining a stupid thought like that, I will say this once, loud and clear....................NO MUTHAF*CKA, I AM NOT ADVOCATING PROSTITUTION, I AM MAKING A F*CKING POINT, DO ME A FAVOR AND STOP SMOKING THAT SH*T, ITS BAD FOR FOR BRAIN!!!!!

Now that I've said that, I will continue replying to GG's comments about comfort.

GG, when you read this post, just think of comfort in the sense of providing some form of pleasure rather than in the sense of non-risk taking or being complacent.

It is a fact of human nature (male and female) that all human beings move toward pleasure and away from stress or pain.

For example, when someone comes home after a hard day and turns on the TV and watches their favorite shows, they are moving toward pleasure and this helps to balance out the effects of the stress from the day.

Or what about when guys go out to a club? Let's see, alcohol, pretty young woman, good music, hmmmm............. Alot of opportunities for pleasure there.

Or why do people go on vacations?

It is nice to have a week or two where you can just enjoy all of the sh*t that you work so hard for in the first place.

Even if you go back to the real old days when men had to hunt wild animals and risk their lives everyday just to feed their families, the pain-pleasure fact of human nature is still evident.

The hunter engages in the very risky activity of killing wild animals
(stress and possible pain) so that he can avoid starvation (more stress and pain) and have the pleasure of himself and his family eating and surviving another winter (pleasure).

I think I've made my point so I'll stop here but for the purposes of reading this post, think of comfort in terms of providing pleasure and not in terms of avoiding risk or taking chances.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant. Chuffing brilliant. I wish i had something profound to add, but i don't.

Well-chuffing-done.

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WesCottII
Brilliant. Chuffing brilliant. I wish i had something profound to add, but i don't.
Yes. F*cking brilliant, even.

And thanks for bumping this one, fellas. Can't believe I never saw it before.