Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Resvisit your past... and be a MAN!!!

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Resvisit your past... and be a MAN!

I was outside having a cigarette and I thought of a great way to overcome your fears and do the things you've always wanted to do with boldness and confidence!

First of all I want you to revisit your past...

(Read the below statements, revisit the situation as vividly as possible (V. IMPORTANT!) and follow the guidelines...)

Think of when you did something stupid...
TELL THE OLD YOU IN THIS SITUATION TO FVCK OFF AND GROW UP!

Think of when you did something weird/unusual (a bad thing)...
TELL THE OLD YOU TO GROW UP AND ACT LIKE A MAN AND TO FVCK OFF!

Think of a time when you did something which was bad (maybe something which made someone feel sad)...
TELL THE OLD YOU TO STOP BEING AN IDIOT AND TO BE A GOOD, CONFIDENT GUY!

Think of a time when the old you was TOO SCARED or TOO FULL OF FEAR to do something (maybe you WERE afraid to approach a girl or to ask someone a question)...
TELL THE OLD YOU TO BE CONFIDENT AND APPROACH THE SITUATION WITH BOLDNESS AND CONFIDENCE!

Now, have a collection of all these bad experiences in you mind and remember each one in ALL its detail...

DO IT NOW!

Now tell the old you to FVCK OFF AND GROW UP AND BE A MAN! BE A DJ! BE A GOOD GUY! BE A CONFIDENT GUY!

When you've done this:

Visualise the old you standing behind you, you at the front with your back facing to the old you, the old you cowering behind you in fear and sadness...

The old you being behind you representing the PAST, the new you in front representing the FUTURE...

Tell the old you what you thought of him:

- You were so sad!

- You were so lacking in confidence!

- You were a bit weird!

- You were a bit nerdy!

- etc...

Now when you're presented with a scenario that the old you would shy away from/be scared of, imagine you being in front and doing the action in question with CONFIDENCE and BOLDNESS with the old you:

COWERING DOWN BEHIND YOU BEING TOO SCARED TO ACT!

Laugh at him and show him you can NOW do it! Tell him that you DON'T WANT TO BE him anymore and PROVE it to yourself (but carrying out the action!)

Do it and imagine the old you looking on in amazement and admiration at what you CAN NOW DO!

Use this when presented with a situation you were/are scraed of and soon enough you WILL be able to do it!

---------------------
SiLvErWeX

I want a give and take relationship... she gives, I take! :D

Last edited:

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It most definitely is something to consider when you might be feeling down. I lost count of the instances where I'd slap myself on the head later down the road wondering what the hell I was doing. Hindsight is 20/20 but its one thing to participate in just hindsight, its another to improve yourself to make sure the same problem does not happen again.

Solid post.

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like despising your old you, or the you that needs to develop.

I like to think of the old me as a worthwhile person who just needed to hit the gym and develop some social skills so girls and everyone else can know of his superiority.

But whatever makes you confident.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're putting across the right message with this post silver (the need to change yourself)

But i feel too much negativity coming through it. You can't just look at your past actions and say "don't be so fvcking stupid" or "stop being an idiot".

By doing this, your brain will automatically assume that you are an idiot and are stupid. How will this make you feel? Not good at all!

A better approach is to realise that your brain is doing a good thing with a positive intent (there is always a positive intent), but that you want your brain not to follow this any more because it is stopping you achieving.

Say, for example "Ok, my brain is doing a good job by not approaching women to keep me out of pain. But, by sacrificing just a little bit of pain in making the approach, i will feel so much better in the long run"

BE A GOOD, CONFIDENT GUY!
This is too vague for your brain to know how to change, unless your brain knows exactly what actions a "good, confident guy" makes.

if you consider these ideas with your post, i think your new technique for change will become a whole lot better.

gav