Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Resurrecting the champ: POF 6 comes straight to mines for a bang, wow

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this POF 6 writes in at 1 in the morning. I message back with my number saying we should meet soon. She texts me minutes later. I ask her to come over, after some token resistance she agrees.

She is 37, 5 foot 8, marginally overweight, face is a little above average. She has a nice rack. No kids.

At mines she puts up some token BS about her not being ready for sex yet, I start to sweet talk but 5 seconds into my speech she says yes I am coming into the bedroom, lol.

Does this strategy only work with 6s? Might I be able to bang 7's with this strategy?

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can work on a woman of any level of attractiveness provided you turn her on enough. I've managed to bed some 7s and even the occasional 8 using this strategy.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn this dude is in love with POF hoes ha ha ha

Yeah agree with what Lex, says it's just easier to get POF skanks to fucc cause POF is a meat market. if a chick is a 6 or below I don't take the on "drinks" waste of my time but then again I don't look like Jason Statham but I just can't be bothered wasting money on a ugly girl