Restraining Order?

alphaace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, ok, so I sent my ex that I want to get back with a letter, and for some reason I put in that letter that I think her step-father and her mother would probably be getting a divorce soon. So for some reason I guess he got ahold of the letter and read it. He called me up and left me a message on my cell saying if I try to contact my ex in anyway he is going to put a restraining order on me because im a "stalker". My ex is 20, so I guess my question is...Can he really do anything? Lol, doesnt it have to be HER that put its on me? The funniest thing is I called him back and left a message on his phone telling him I could explain what I said and I asked him to call me back, but he hasnt yet.

Reaction score
You are calling HIS house so respect him and don't call there anymore!! She told her dad she doesn't want you - so they are a team!!! Why are you groveling back to her?? Bad idea!! Why make a new thread on this - just bump your other thread.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i gotta agree with last man standing here.
if she wants you, trust me, she will call you.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just harass her. Everyone likes being harassed. After you do it for awhile, she'l have no choice but to madly fall in love wih you.

Then, to strengthen the bond... just go psycho AFC on her. Give her love letters daily, spend as much time as possible with her (don't even work, and if you do make sure its at the same lpace she does), and so on.

You will live happily ever after in the sunset. On a white steed. With puppies and roses and other junk.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf...

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Dude, just harass her. Everyone likes being harassed. After you do it for awhile, she'l have no choice but to madly fall in love wih you.

Then, to strengthen the bond... just go psycho AFC on her. Give her love letters daily, spend as much time as possible with her (don't even work, and if you do make sure its at the same lpace she does), and so on.

You will live happily ever after in the sunset. On a white steed. With puppies and roses and other junk.
There is a part of me that really wants him to take your advice CMD.