Responsiblility

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
V-Don here

Sup?

Anyways, this has been bothering me for some time. Im not going to sit here and act all self rightious. But, I will say that I have ideals. I always felt that DJ life was about self improvement. I read the Bible and read many posts on here. However, I want to make something clear. A real DJ... NO... A REAL MAN is RESPONSIBLE!

Now, I don't want to sound like your pappy. However, we have a lot of people on here (young and old) which seem to lack an understanding of responsibility.

Im not going to give you a point blank, dictionary post. Im going to tell you man to man: Responsibilty is commiting a action and being prepared for its consequences. You are ready for the possible outcomes, should they occur.

Ex. You know that if you handle fire, you MAY get burned. Still, you handle it, because you accepted that is a possibility.

So what am I getting to? Don't do something unless you are prepared for the consequences. PERIOD. This is the key component to being a man... DJ's should know this, because they are a step up from men. Sounds easy? Then, why doesn't it seem so when I read some posts.

People are reckless these days.

Responsibilty: Don't have sex unless you have prepared yourself for the outcome. Why are you Fvckin if you can't take care of yourself? High Schoolers do this a lot.

I am on the road to being a better man and responsibility gets me there. I know that being with so many women requires responsibility. How did I handle this.

1. Got a GOOD Job and financial backing.

If my girl gets pregnant, I can handle the financial duties.

2. I educated myself on child rearing and I know what kind father I want to be.

I know that it is impossible to know how to raise a child perfectly, but I work hard to keep myself educated. Now, I am not worried about the prospect of a child.

3. I STOPPED going after hors.

Seriously, even if you want a ONS, make sure its with someone at least a somewhat decent. We all like to think the condom is invincible, but its not. The worst thing in the world is creating another single parent or living with a horrible marriage, because you had to have ms. stupid on your rod.

4. I don't do shyt unless im prepared for the positive and negative.

What is a result of being promiscuous as fvck? You can catch something or worse. Its just a possibility. I have thought about that and I know what I would do. I am covering myself as much as possible. When Easy-E caught aids he said, "life was too good to him." Don't let life be too good for you. Ya heard me.

I could go on, but I will stop right here.

Basically, this is directed to anyone that calls their self a man, DJ, whateva...

A man is strong, confident and RESPONSIBLE. So, check your ego at the door and grow brothas.... Especially you young ones, I know there are a lot of you on here.

"If your not prepared to die, don't be a killer." -ICEMAN the assasin

There are a lot of people on here that seem too carefree. I say, fVck em. DJ's are better than that...

And for all of you jacks that bytch about field testing and are quick to call people "keyboard jockeys." I will tell you, I field test this philosophy everyday and my life has IMPROVED every year. My relationships, life and everything on a whole is better.

So check it...

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
*Bump* Someone has got to have some thoughts on this... Or am I already speaking to people that have all the bases covered?

machiaveli

Reaction score
Ofcourse this is one step when growing up, some of these so called "DJ's" know en can get woman.. but in all the other things they fail.

When you have all these things handled and become a better man, you don't need any tactics..

I Agree on that, don't let life be too good for you.. wel all need some kind of drama in our lives or we wouldn't appreciate the good things in live. One question for you, what would you do if you see that life is being too good.. With me when this happens i get destructive thougts, and try to mess things up. I think with all this, you must have the mindset that you deserve succes, or you will never have it.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, man. Internally, I'm sure everyone knows this stuff, but doesn't always live this way. I know I sure don't. Thanks for the wake up call, dude. Just what I needed.

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
One question for you, what would you do if you see that life is being too good..
I look at where I came from and the struggle of others. I had to go through hell, when I look back, I am humbled. Life is road that you will have walk on alone. Never get too full of yourself. Respect yourself and grow... No matter where I am, im always careful to check myself and see where I need improvement.

I have always felt that responsibility does not stop. It grows the older you get. Even, I question if I am responsible from to time. It keeps my game tight.

I think with all this, you must have the mindset that you deserve success, or you will never have it.
I agree. All successful men are usually men of responsibility and they know that they deserve what they worked hard for.

Last edited: