Respect the hustle...how do you pull women?

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been spending a little more time on here recently and there are new faces everywhere so I'd like to see who is doing what and how. Everyone has a way of doing things so respect the hustle.

Where: Mostly online, bars and social circle

Goal: Getting them into bed as soon as possible, willing to do drinks take things slower if logistics aren't right...doesn't mean I'll ever be exclusive though

How:
- Online: Assume she's trawling the internet for c0ck. Qualify how open they are to banging within first 3 messages, aim for meet at either house...bang(or not)
- Bar: Walk around the place, pick my top 3, hit on them in order...direct, isolate and arouse.
- Social circle: No where near as aggressive, hit on friends of friends, move somewhere quiet at house party, much more likely to ask for drinks(and still try and bang her away that same night)

Game: Strong eye contact, hand holding, touches on the small of her back, flirting with other girls in front of her, push pull...and a bit of nerd game to get rid of the player vibe.

Strengths: I know what I want and how to get it. Unflappable(too self absorbed to care what she thinks). Well read and extensively travelled. Willing to drop a girl fast if she's not showing the right signs.

Weaknesses:
General verbal dexterity. Don't nearly go out enough to get consistently better. Logistics screw me over a lot. Often too laid back about things.

Results: I meet the hottest girls I bang in real life, which I put down to good game. Girl's often fall for me.

Let's see what you got and what we can learn from this.

Anpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty i recieved this text today from a plate as is called around here. I prefer to just say a girl i know. I think she wants to see me this weekend....
I think im doing this correctly.
How good of a **** did you give this girl to have her on a string like that? Damn man

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
"Game" is overrated.

Ever wonder why you can "game" two women the exact same way and one will f*ck your brains out while the other will tell you to get lost? You know why that happens? Its because "game" is not what makes a woman f*ck you. Its VALUE.

What does this mean? A few things:

1. You have some level of status in the form of either looks, money, power, fame, or reputation (in comparison to her)
2. You are in a position to give her something she wants
3. You are socially acceptable enough for her to f*ck you and not be afraid to tell her friends
4. You display some level of emotional availability.. making you useful to her (this is major)

Give a dirty bum on the street "game" and he will be "jerking it" every night since he has no VALUE whatsoever. Take away "game" from a male model and he will still get laid.

#1 and #4 are the most essential. If you only have one.. your chances of getting laid dip dramatically. For instance.. if you show no emotional availability at all.. nothing else you do will matter because a woman won't trust you. But emotional availability without VALUE in the form of status is equally useless to a woman and you will be friendzoned or made into an orbiter lapdog lol.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Game" is overrated.

Ever wonder why you can "game" two women the exact same way and one will f*ck your brains out while the other will tell you to get lost? You know why that happens? Its because "game" is not what makes a woman f*ck you. Its VALUE.

1. You have some level of status in the form of either looks, money, power, fame, or reputation (in comparison to her)
3. You are socially acceptable enough for her to f*ck you and not be afraid to tell her friends
4. You display some level of emotional availability.. making you useful to her (this is major)

Give a dirty bum on the street "game" and he will be "jerking it" every night since he has no VALUE whatsoever. Take away "game" from a male model and he will still get laid.

#1 and #4 are the most essential. If you only have one.. your chances of getting laid dip dramatically. For instance.. if you show no emotional availability at all.. nothing else you do will matter because a woman won't trust you. But emotional availability without VALUE in the form of status is equally useless to a woman and you will be friendzoned or made into an orbiter lapdog lol.
I can see where you're coming from because value plays a big part in it. But I feel like you're misunderstanding what game actually is. It's the key to validational sex not transactional sex, when a guy can give her something that she wants, she'll use sex as a way to get it. Hence it's transactional sex, there's nothing wrong with that, if you want to basically offer girls things in exchange for something, it's just another hustle...hence respect the hustle. I don't offer girls anything other than framing myself as a good shag because that's what I'm shooting for. When I get her in bed, she feels good and I know there's no reason she's there other than to get fcked.

I met a guy a few weeks ago, he's worth £100+m and I'm in a social circle with his daughter, she's an absolute princess. He dates girls half his age and I thought it was just the money...until I met the guy and I got it straight away, he's charismatic, he's in shape and he has an aura about him. That's what game is recreating, that aura, that mindset that he has and the way he tells his stories, is quite old school gamey. I also remember sitting on a plane next to a Serbian rockstar and I never knew who he was until I got off. I picked up vibes from this guy that he thought/knew he was something special and someone told me who he was once I got off the plane and it all made sense. Again that is what game is attempting to recreate, you don't have to even know the value of these guys to appreciate their game, you smell it on them.

In life you get your yes girls, the ones who are into you from the off and you just have to not screw up in order to get laid. That's what this site is for, getting yourself to the point where you naturally have more yes girls in your life because you have more money, you're dressed better, more confident etc. The things you mentioned help you get to that point and play a role in that. But that's not really where the game is played, it's played with the girls who are somewhat indifferent or slightly interested in you, game is about quickly identifying what it's going to take to screw her. It's about picking up on the social cues and acting on them in the right way. Every girl is slightly different, they want different things and react more to some areas than others. Some girls are going to run after the guy who parked his Ferrari outside whilst others are going to call him an idiot. I see it like every person has two legs, arms, a head and a body but a good tailor can measure someone up by eye. It's the difference between that and picking a suit of the peg.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Alrighty i recieved this text today from a plate as is called around here. I prefer to just say a girl i know. I think she wants to see me this weekend....
I think im doing this correctly.
Good call on hunting. I'm a bow hunting addict and my plates know that my availability is thin in November

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my 9 year old daughter and my bulldog come everywhere with me during the day on the weekends....dont even have to initiate.....women come up and talk to us all the time, sadly 8-9'S are usually followed by there peasant framed chap......i get endless amounts of 6-7's i dont want 6 or 7's now though,

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I can see where you're coming from because value plays a big part in it. But I feel like you're misunderstanding what game actually is. It's the key to validational sex not transactional sex, when a guy can give her something that she wants, she'll use sex as a way to get it. Hence it's transactional sex, there's nothing wrong with that, if you want to basically offer girls things in exchange for something, it's just another hustle...hence respect the hustle. I don't offer girls anything other than framing myself as a good shag because that's what I'm shooting for. When I get her in bed, she feels good and I know there's no reason she's there other than to get fcked.

I met a guy a few weeks ago, he's worth £100+m and I'm in a social circle with his daughter, she's an absolute princess. He dates girls half his age and I thought it was just the money...until I met the guy and I got it straight away, he's charismatic, he's in shape and he has an aura about him. That's what game is recreating, that aura, that mindset that he has and the way he tells his stories, is quite old school gamey. I also remember sitting on a plane next to a Serbian rockstar and I never knew who he was until I got off. I picked up vibes from this guy that he thought/knew he was something special and someone told me who he was once I got off the plane and it all made sense. Again that is what game is attempting to recreate, you don't have to even know the value of these guys to appreciate their game, you smell it on them.

In life you get your yes girls, the ones who are into you from the off and you just have to not screw up in order to get laid. That's what this site is for, getting yourself to the point where you naturally have more yes girls in your life because you have more money, you're dressed better, more confident etc. The things you mentioned help you get to that point and play a role in that. But that's not really where the game is played, it's played with the girls who are somewhat indifferent or slightly interested in you, game is about quickly identifying what it's going to take to screw her. It's about picking up on the social cues and acting on them in the right way. Every girl is slightly different, they want different things and react more to some areas than others. Some girls are going to run after the guy who parked his Ferrari outside whilst others are going to call him an idiot. I see it like every person has two legs, arms, a head and a body but a good tailor can measure someone up by eye. It's the difference between that and picking a suit of the peg.
What you're talking about is guys who just have naturally ATTRACTIVE personalities. That is not game. Those guys are just attractive.

Game involves some degree of calibration, manipulation or being FAKE. That's where the name comes from. A "game" is the opposite of reality. It is a fraudulent thing.

So the true definition of "game" in the context of dating women is basically your ability to FAKE an attractive personality lol. But once again.. an attractive personality gets you no where without VALUE.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Game" is overrated.

Can you elaborate a little bit more on #4? An example?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where:
-Almost exclusively in late bars, pubs and clubs, and almost exclusively solo. I'm a night owl by nature, so night game suits me.
-Very occasionally through social circle.

Goal:
-Have been focusing on tallying this year, purely for the practice and get in a good head space. I am still keeping an eye out for a potential gf, but of course remain realistic about that.

How:
-Go out for a few drinks, chat with people early on, go for a dance, have a break, chat with some more randoms. If I'm in the pub, I'm usually watching a match keeping myself to myself, and people usually end up talking to me anyway.

Game:
-I probably don't spit game in the classical sense. Think I'm a personable guy anyway and pretty much treat everyone as a best friend unless they act up. Guess you might call it modified social circle game (for complete strangers).
-I do use a few tried and tested techniques; a bit of push-pull, teasing, and kino is pretty much on point.

Strengths:
-This last year or so, I have developed an almost extra-sensory ability for character judgement and bullsh!t detection. This has really helped avoid wasting too much time with no-hopers.
-I tend to now waver somewhere between zero fcks given and abundance mentality. When I see something shiny that I want, I also make my agenda crystal clear immediately.

Weaknesses:
-I invariably drink too much. And it has cost me dearly in the past. I'm going to do something about this, once and for all.

Results:
-Have notched six newbies since January and am expecting at least a couple more by the New Year; a fairly average year by previous standards, but now hitting a pretty regular rhythm and quality is improving incrementally. I have a bank of maybe 10 women I can now call on and know they will be down.
-I have noticed that I have a thing for Spanish girls and have two at the moment, one newbie 8/10 that am due to see this weekend and the other probably next week. Life is good.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Can you elaborate a little bit more on #4? An example?
#4 just means you make the woman feel like she has an emotional impact on you and you're not strictly thinking with your penis.

If the woman believes you like her beyond sex, she will trust you more and will be more likely to sleep with you. So you can either find a woman you actually like as a person or FAKE it just to get in her pants lol.

Examples:

"Wow.. we seem to have a lot in common!"
"You are the coolest girl I've ever met!"
"I want to take you out somewhere nice!"
"I don't know if I even deserve a woman like you!"

If you have VALUE and you say this sh*t to a woman.. she will f*ck your brains out.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Game" is overrated.

Game is greater, than the sum of all parts. Neglecting to master the art of communication would be like trying to run a play-action offense with a chit ground game. I know felons that literally have nothing, that mack chics for checks and could sell salt to a snail on mouthpiece alone. Out of all the qualities that make up game, attitude and social skills are the easiest to improve upon and cost virtually nothing.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're talking about is guys who just have naturally ATTRACTIVE personalities. That is not game. Those guys are just attractive.

Game involves some degree of calibration, manipulation or being FAKE. That's where the name comes from. A "game" is the opposite of reality. It is a fraudulent thing.

So the true definition of "game" in the context of dating women is basically your ability to FAKE an attractive personality lol. But once again.. an attractive personality gets you no where without VALUE.
I know when I'm "gaming" a chick I keep it genuine. I don't believe in being fake or whatever to get what you want because it's that whole house of cards analogy, it'll come falling down. I do think that we're on two sides of the same coin here and are missing the obvious, different things work for different guys. Your strength may lie in your value so you place much more emphasis on it. But it's that old saying, if your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. This whole thing definitely requires a more holistic approach, if you're only bringing one thing to the table you're going to seriously narrow the range of girls you can get. Fat old men who are c*nts can get laid if they have money but there's only a certain type of girl who would go there.

In terms of value, I don't really have a lot to offer in terms of being able to give girls stuff so why do I bang 20+ new girls a year? Why do I have hot princess type girls chasing after me? It's not because of my looks, I'm good looking but there are definitely better looking guys out there. However, I do know how to present myself in the right way and highlight the attributes I do have. It's a case of once you properly see it in front of you, you'll get it. I have a friend who is similar to me, he has nothing to offer apart from tattoos and borderline coke problem but the guy is a machine, he does better than I do.

I do think value is a big piece of the puzzle but it's one dimensional in the sense that one girl might be into one thing but another girl another. Some girls don't care that you have a yacht but if you can give her access to the most exclusive parties in town, she'll be all over you. Again other girls won't care about parties but if you can deliver her the best drugs, she's putty in your hands. Your value will always be relative to the girl. I know a girl who has a saying she only dates "M and M" models and millionaires, so with girls like this unless you're packing serious cash or spend your life in front of a camera, you don't really have a chance. You can offer her something and she'll probably turn her nose up at it. However, I have made out with the girl in question, last weekend she she's telling me to grab her butt, she started randomly holding my hand as we were walking into a bar...I know my strengths.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I know when I'm "gaming" a chick I keep it genuine. I don't believe in being fake or whatever to get what you want because it's that whole house of cards analogy, it'll come falling down. I do think that we're on two sides of the same coin here and are missing the obvious, different things work for different guys. Your strength may lie in your value so you place much more emphasis on it. But it's that old saying, if your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. This whole thing definitely requires a more holistic approach, if you're only bringing one thing to the table you're going to seriously narrow the range of girls you can get. Fat old men who are c*nts can get laid if they have money but there's only a certain type of girl who would go there.

In terms of value, I don't really have a lot to offer in terms of being able to give girls stuff so why do I bang 20+ new girls a year? Why do I have hot princess type girls chasing after me? It's not because of my looks, I'm good looking but there are definitely better looking guys out there. However, I do know how to present myself in the right way and highlight the attributes I do have. It's a case of once you properly see it in front of you, you'll get it. I have a friend who is similar to me, he has nothing to offer apart from tattoos and borderline coke problem but the guy is a machine, he does better than I do.

I do think value is a big piece of the puzzle but it's one dimensional in the sense that one girl might be into one thing but another girl another. Some girls don't care that you have a yacht but if you can give her access to the most exclusive parties in town, she'll be all over you. Again other girls won't care about parties but if you can deliver her the best drugs, she's putty in your hands. Your value will always be relative to the girl. I know a girl who has a saying she only dates "M and M" models and millionaires, so with girls like this unless you're packing serious cash or spend your life in front of a camera, you don't really have a chance. You can offer her something and she'll probably turn her nose up at it. However, I have made out with the girl in question, last weekend she she's telling me to grab her butt, she started randomly holding my hand as we were walking into a bar...I know my strengths.
Yeah.. VALUE is not limited to looks and money. VALUE is the "best deal".

You can say an old fat man with MONEY will only a attract a "certain type of girl" but that is true for all men. We all (for the most part) only attract certain types of women. There is no man that appeals to everyone.

There are different ways to have VALUE. Figure out what your competitive advantage is and use it with no apologies.

I focus on MONEY because it is the best long-term strategy for consistent p*ssy. It is unmatched. So every guy should try to get more of it as he ages. The older you get, the more your level of "success" matters to women you want to sleep with. It also grants you access to more ways to meet HOT women.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genuine desire is where it's at. When a woman desires you, she will move mountains for you/to be with you.

Modus operandi may vary depending on the woman...but she'll demonstrate her desire.

Ever wonder why there exist great looking men who struggle with women? Or how is it that some men who appear to other men to be the complete package struggle? Because those men don't have good game. And it's worse in some ways for the good looking/total package guys because they KNOW they are good looking/total package on paper...and so they get that much more frustrated.

Social awkwardness/lack of social calibration is what shoots these guys in the foot. But some don't realize they are socially awkward and some can't grasp that social calibration simply means acting appropriately in a given environment...women find cognitive dissonance in a man who looks good & has status on paper...but can't handle social interaction well. It comes off odd and awkward. Disappointing.

I recall dates like that. Great looking successful guy...conversation won't flow or he is uncomfortable. Enormous buzz kill folks. Comes off too stuffy, too formal, too uptight, unnatural.

And it's not nerves either. I've been out with guys who were nervous. Nervousness typically relaxes and subsides as the conversation opens and flows. Awkwardness does not.

Guys with good game might occasionally get nervous if they really dig a girl...but they are never awkward.

Brad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever wonder why there exist great looking men who struggle with women? Or how is it that some men who appear to other men to be the complete package struggle? Because those men don't have good game. And it's worse in some ways for the good looking/total package guys because they KNOW they are good looking/total package on paper...and so they get that much more frustrated.

Social awkwardness/lack of social calibration is what shoots these guys in the foot. But some don't realize they are socially awkward and some can't grasp that social calibration simply means acting appropriately in a given environment...women find cognitive dissonance in a man who looks good & has status on paper...but can't handle social interaction well. It comes off odd and awkward. Disappointing
I believe you just explained my very situation.

Beyond being comfortable with rejection and being outcome independent how can I break this awkwardness? How does one find the source of his awkwardness?

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My main squeeze is on the way to my place again for the 46th weekend in a row even as I type this ,I know I'm gettin some... Happy Veterans Day...:p

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Game is greater, than the sum of all parts. Neglecting to master the art of communication would be like trying to run a play-action offense with a chit ground game. I know felons that literally have nothing, that mack chics for checks and could sell salt to a snail on mouthpiece alone. Out of all the qualities that make up game, attitude and social skills are the easiest to improve upon and cost virtually nothing.
Oh

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I know when I'm "gaming" a chick I keep it genuine. I don't believe in being fake or whatever to get what you want because it's that whole house of cards analogy, it'll come falling down.

Bro you say you keep it genuine and are not fake when you are gaming a girl.

Then you say you have slept with 20+ hot models a year and have really good looking girls begging you to touch them.

Then you say you have nothing to offer in terms of value, but know how to "present yourself the right way" so girls will fall in love with instantly.

So you have nothing substantial to offer them except your words and looks? It sounds like you preying on their vulnerabilities and being manipulative. o_O

Whatever works to get them have sex, I guess.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
this is the problem with guys like you.

you dont have a firm grasp of what game is.

many things you attempted to debunk is game.

game entails everything that comes with becoming self aware. not just what you say to women, but everything. the whole process. a man with game IS A MAN WITH VALUE.

and everyone gets laid. even betas and omegas on occasion. but those are the same guys that end up on this web site. just because you managed to boff someone doesnt mean you have alpha traits and it doesnt disprove game.

so no, its not about just getting laid as the end result (or at least i hope thats not the only thing guys care about) anyone can and will get laid. models and bums alike. the point of game is to make men aware of their own value and to trigger genuine desire from the women in their lives for them.
Game is fraud. Plain and simple.

You can't just make up your own definition because it suits you lol.

The term "game" itself reveals the fraud of it:

game
ɡām/

noun
  1. 1.
    a form of play or sport, especially a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck.
verb
verb: game; 3rd person present: games; gerund or present participle: gaming; past tense: gamed; past participle: gamed
  1. 1.
    manipulate (a situation), typically in a way that is unfair or unscrupulous.
    "it was very easy for a few big companies to game the system"
  2. 2.
    play video or computer games.
    "the majority of the audience are teens who game and watch anime"

Am I the only person on this forum who is a fan of FACTS? I see @BeExcellent liked your post. That's a sign you have entered a "FACT free environment" LOL.

I don't know who some of you think you are that you can just "make sh*t up" and create your own definitions of words.

VALUE is real. Having an attractive personality is real. "Game" is being FAKE to get a result.