Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Resistance

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve read David Shade’s book “The secrets of female sexuality” & studied it vigorously.
He tells you to fu*k your girlfriend whenever you want. Be dominant. Take her whenever you feel like it

I’ve been doing this, but once or twice I will let my girlfriend off the hook so to speak if she is too tired for example.

I have been doing what I want, when I want with her since febuary. Today Is the first time she resisted. I told her to suck my di*k. She didn’t want to.

Any advice?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Rollo says, you need to temper your alpha with a bit of beta occasionally.
Aggression is good but do is seduction and wining and dining every now and then.

pz_kraken

Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
As Rollo says, you need to temper your alpha with a bit of beta occasionally.
Aggression is good but do is seduction and wining and dining every now and then.

on point:)

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being Alpha is pointless if you seldom show a woman kindness. You need to be balanced, never one-sided.

Remember, it's the emotional connection that the woman has for you that means everything. Being Alpha helps attract and starts that emotional connection she has for you, but at the end of the day, you need to show kindness, emotional support, listening, making time for her, holding her, making her feel safe, making her feel loved. Basically you must meet the majority of her emotional needs to keep the relationship going.

To sum up, the more you meet the emotional needs, the more you can get sex whenever you want. The less you meet her emotional needs, the less sex you get.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bmp2cpm said:
Being Alpha is pointless if you seldom show a woman kindness. You need to be balanced, never one-sided.

Remember, it's the emotional connection that the woman has for you that means everything. Being Alpha helps attract and starts that emotional connection she has for you, but at the end of the day, you need to show kindness, emotional support, listening, making time for her, holding her, making her feel safe, making her feel loved. Basically you must meet the majority of her emotional needs to keep the relationship going.

To sum up, the more you meet the emotional needs, the more you can get sex whenever you want. The less you meet her emotional needs, the less sex you get.
Shade's advice is take her & do what you want to her, when you want. He also advises that you show her affection (holding her, telling her you love her) after you've had your way with her.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been too rough. Don't take these things literally. As with everything: forget the teaching after you've learned it!!!!!!!.

Don't talk about it with her. Do something else that she won't object to. Do it silently. In a quiet sense. Lead her casually, but carefully. She is about to lose her trust in you, her safety in you, so be safe with her. Lead her in a "cozy" way that she feels protected by. Keep her hot / aroused for a while. Make it a sort of lengthy thing. It is alright if you lose interest midway. Don't command her in any way. Lead her with your soft touch. If you want her elsewhere, gently direct her elsewhere.

If she's been turned on to the point of orgasm for a while, she will start to crave your more aggressive side. In a sense, her mind will start begging. THEN you can say "come here". "do this". But don't start with the bl0wjob because you ruined it with her. End with the bl0wjob.

Once she starts mentally begging for commandments, you MIGHT say "come here". "on your knees". "Let me look at you". "You've been a bit ... you haven't listened very well have you...". Make it serious and with a feeling of regret and sadness (really the opposite of smiling). You're not smiling when you say this and neither is she. You're just stating the facts. She's been rather disobedient (don't use that word, it is too strong, be subtle, use the silence between words and sentences to convey your meaning). It is a kind of indicting statement but without guilt. In any case, I'm sure you know what I mean full enough.

You might shake your head in disappointment. You might 'frown your lips' a bit. Just be natural. "You've been a bit ... not listening very well mm?" She admits, nods her head silently. Don't make it exciting. Don't use words like "bad girl". Keep the excitement out of it.

Sigh. The impression is that you don't know what to do with her (with such a disobedient girl). Notice that she takes heed of your .. disappointment and your tiresomeness. She must feel she has let you down.

Make sure almost nothing of this is explicit in words.

It must be subtle or she will bolt.

Better not say something than say it too quick or too strong. You probably have time with her. But don't act cold either.

And do not hold anything against her. She is just to notice that she has been disobedient to you.

After you know and feel that she gets it (because she nods) you might do something like mutter "what we're gonna do about that...." out loud but quietly.

You might roughly stroke/push her head a little as you absentmindedly consider this question.......

In the end you will say "Okay.....". Then do like kiss her forehead. Kiss her left cheek. Take her with you and make warm love and let her come.

She will already have become more obedient and she might even suck or offer to suck your c0ck out of her own volition now. Let her handle that for a bit. Just give her the opportunity to show some willingness and some kind of initiative in making it up, let her handle that part now.

Praise her for it subtle, maybe not with words but with facial gestures. Start leading her again and fvck her from behind. Then do something rough like grab the hair at the back of her skull and move her to the side of the bed with this slight bit of pain (but not really). Then like stop your motion (be creative) and start eating her out. Then you can say "on your knees now."

"I want that bl0wjob, you know I do. So be good."

She might still resist it a little bit. Be upset. Be angry. If she starts to protest in whatever way, start to indicate she won't be getting that anymore. No more eating, and you don't feel like sex for a while.

Loose interest. Maybe she'll go and suck.

But you just still feel disappointed. Let her know in some way or another. Then finally, after a while, you have to do this by yourself, you will aggressively push her against the wall face first. Start touching her pvssy and do the rest as you want it. It might turn out to be violence.

It might turn out to be anger. You might yell at her. You fill it up in between with cuddling. But in the end it might be a slam-slap in the face and something you could call rape. If you can let yourself go that far. The point is this:

- most girls crave violence against them whether they know it or not.
- I'm not saying I have successful experience beyond something relatively mild...
- I wish I had lol. She'd regret it. These girls just deserve it.

- after knowing who's boss they are not left with any desire to become all ego controlling on you
- a meekness ensues.

- to do it you must create an assortment of levels. She must have experienced varying forms of sweetness, a bit of distance/coldness, good sex, she must have been in a state of begging (in your case) and she must have opened herself up to being a more good girl already.

- if you don't overdo yourself you can let this cycle be something that gradually grows onto the real thing. If you don't want to go beyond a certain point, just stop. That might end the encounter or get it into something mild again. Doesn't matter. The cycle is going to repeat itself and next time you'll be more violent.
- safe and small-step escalation is going to turn her on and get used to it, while letting you know your strength and how far you can go.

- each time the various states will be faster to reach. The sex will be a bit rougher and your handling of her too. You will also be milder and sweeter. You can use stronger words, less subtle. Because you can refer to previous sessions.

"I thought I told you to listen. I did, didn't I?" "Okay yeah, you did, I'm sorry."

"Then obey for a while... jeesus. Is it that hard? ....." "No...... :(". "Okay so come here. What's this? ..... It's my c0ck. You know what to do with it?".

"Hmmhmm". "I don't think you really do. " .............."You wanna know why?" <nods>.

"It's because you've not learned to listen to it yet."

"That's why."
"Would you even deny that?".

"It's your boss but you still seem to think it is your handy tool that you can do with whatever you like, right."

A bit of laughter.

"So if it is your boss, don't you think you should deal with it a bit differently? In the sense of letting it deal with you?"

Nods slightly enthousiast.

"So if the c0ck tells you to spread your legs, what do you do?"

"Show it to me, if you even can :p".

More laughter.

She strangely reluctantly (just pretends to be reluctant) spreads her legs for you with horny look.

You talk to your c0ck "See, I told you she could do that! :D".

"It's a good girl, isn't she. :D". She nods happily with fun in her face/eyes/mouth.

Take a deep breath.

You might just want to relax and take her up into your arms and just kiss and cuddle now.

Put a blanket over you.

Take a break for a while, make it light and fun.

Tease her, tickle her, etc. You know how it goes.

Introduce the c0ck as her master. Get her to be more serious in obeying it.

Crates

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honeymoon's over.

Rainman4707 said:
I’ve read David Shade’s book “The secrets of female sexuality” & studied it vigorously.
He tells you to fu*k your girlfriend whenever you want. Be dominant. Take her whenever you feel like it

I’ve been doing this, but once or twice I will let my girlfriend off the hook so to speak if she is too tired for example.

I have been doing what I want, when I want with her since febuary. Today Is the first time she resisted. I told her to suck my di*k. She didn’t want to.

Any advice?
This is one pitfall of monogamy. I have yet to see ANY monogamous relationship last indefinitely without one party taking the other for granted (or in a completely dom/sub relationship, one party resenting the other, or both things happening) at some point. Now, really successful long term relationships definitely exist, and can be symbiotic and beautiful (albeit remarkably rare), but that happens when parties are willing to compromise and understand the give and take dance of a successful LTR.

So, make up your mind: do you want complete control in your relationships with women? Or do you want monogamy? I sincerely doubt you can sustain both indefinitely.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update -

Since early this year, i have been studying & applying David Shade's advice from his book "The secrets of female sexuality".

As posted by me in opening message of thread, i hit a block recently. After reading early replies to this thread & thinking about situation, i knew that yes i hit a block, but i'll keep the same mindset that Shade wrote about :)

@ Dryden - great advice :up:

@ Crates - Dominance & Leadership interest me & i've read & also experienced that there are'nt many, if any characteristics that women find more attractive than those two. Shades book has had some great reviews from intelligent guys. Genuine appreciation for your reply, but i will continue to apply his teachings.

Women like to be taken