Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

requirements for a handsome face

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to understand what configures a guy's face that every woman finds attractive:

1- teeth ok.
2- defined jaw.
3- no receding hairline.

I see guys that fulfill these requirements, and eventhough they can have a regular body, dress normal etc, if they have 1,2,3, they usually get hot girlfriends.

If you, however, have a nice body, but you have a receding hairline, or you have your teeth so-so, or a baby face, or all of them, it does not really matter if you're muscular and dress nice, because it is way more important these three factors.

I have female friends and they all judge pretty bad when a guy is balding. It is a turn off and if they're looking for a bf they discard guys because of this.
Its like when we discard girls that are too fat for our taste.

When a girl is an HB7 and above, she can be pretty picky.

Agree?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree. It's the bone structure and facial aesthetic symmetry of your face which determines your attractiveness. Any plastic surgeon will tell you there are specific proportions that must be in place to be attractive. For example, if eye height measures identically to the height from the bottom of nose to top lip, that's a superlative proportion. To deviate even 2 millimeters away from that point renders one unattractive. Like the foregoing, there are dozens of other aesthetic proportions that must be present to make one attractive. Often the difference between handsome and ugly is 1mm spread over a few proportions.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the golden ratio!

http://www.beautyanalysis.com/beauty-and-you/you-and-the-mask/repose-frontal-mask-application/

I had a class in college that dealt with aesthetics. One of my projects was to take a photo of this girl in my dorm and put her face into the grid seen above. I was able to mold her face using Photoshop to fit the dimensions precisely.

The result was ridiculous. Her face went from a 6 at best to easily a 9.

But talking about attractiveness....

Women aren't blind to it. Any woman will eye up the 25-year old stud sitting a few feet away from her in the cafe. But facial aesthetics are just one part of the laws of attraction. I've seen many beautiful women with guys who would be generally considered ugly.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Bruh

Early nominee for gay thread of the year.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i can speak on this subject due to the high number of women who have told me that they think I'm hot/sexy/gorgeous a few times mentioning my face. Although i dont like to brag or think about it but i do have a mirror lol but seriously speaking i guess i can describe what my face looks like.

I have a straight nose, with slightly oval eyes and my eyebrows arch a bit, the left more than the right so if you can understand what im saying, Its like i have a bad boy mischievous look to me. As if im ALWAYS flirting when i talk to women if i smile. When i smirk My cheek bones are visible and my facial structure shows because of my low Bodyfat, I think right now im around 14% (which is high for me, I like being in the 10% range). I have a very defined jaw. So for example lets say the shape of someones face in terms of a Circle, Oval, and upside down Triangular, I would be the upside down Triangular one. Best i can describe it i guess. I dont think im the greatest or anything but lets just say when Im in a bar I get Women looking at me up and down and obviously hanging and getting close to me on purpose. I can snag the HB9's and unfortunately when im out with friends they feel threatened when im around because the girl they are trying to chat up are looking over at me so i usually have to walk away and let them do their thing.

Many Women have came straight out and said "Omg that face!" or "You have a beautiful face" etc. I just humbly say thank you.

I look close to this guy http://i.imgur.com/99NKMyf.jpg

Although ive heard from some people i look a bit like Adam Rodriguez from Magic Mike but i shave my head down http://i.imgur.com/0hf54Tr.jpg

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Early nominee for gay thread of the year.
You're only saying that because this thread reminds you of your unfavorable looks.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Lets be real here, secret to being attractive to American/western women = being a tall white guy. You can have some facial deformities here and there and you will just be "rugged". On the other hand some handsome looking asian or indian guy (Godfrey Gao, Senhil Ramamurthy, etc.) will just be regarded as
not being her "type".

Face it, women are poor judges of looks and everything. You can tell a woman you are 6'2 when you are really 5'10 and she will believe you. Just like with looks, women see tall and white, they automatically think hot if he is in good shape. Why? Because media tells them that is what is hot.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThePlayedList said:
Lets be real here, secret to being attractive to American/western women = being a tall white guy. You can have some facial deformities here and there and you will just be "rugged". On the other hand some handsome looking asian or indian guy (Godfrey Gao, Senhil Ramamurthy, etc.) will just be regarded as
not being her "type".

Face it, women are poor judges of looks and everything. You can tell a woman you are 6'2 when you are really 5'10 and she will believe you. Just like with looks, women see tall and white, they automatically think hot if he is in good shape. Why? Because media tells them that is what is hot.
Western women will not be attracted to Asian and Indians (very rarely so) even if they meet the golden ratio and are tall. It's a lot to do with them having small c0cks, being skinny and having unattractive features.

Good thing I'm white and 6 feet tall. :up:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not being her "type".

This is true for the most part in my experience. Women do not have good taste in general......and white women love their jacked white men which is fine. But I have white family members admit white women have horrible taste in men

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're good looking, you're good looking. Race has nothing to do with it.

However, if you're a minority, don't expect to always pull the suburban blonde bimbo.

There's these things that exist called preferences, interracial stigma, &cultural barriers.

Just because a particular group women don't like you, doesn't mean they have poor taste. Lol

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

However, if you're a minority, don't expect to always pull the suburban blonde bimbo.

There's these things that exist called preferences, interracial stigma, &cultural barriers.

Just because a particular group women don't like you, doesn't mean they have poor taste. Lol
I find a few white women attractive, but not many....they are lower in the totem pole, Asian women are the least. Point I am making is their can be a cuter Asian girl then a white girl I am attracted to, but will still go for the white girl even though she is less attrative then the Asian girl because of my preferences. And poor taste should be factored in because a lot of women have it in general. And a hot guy to one girl can be hideous to the next. I head some white women call the model Don Benjamin ugly.....and they think James Franco was hot or that guy in the movie drive or Brad Pitt. White women (not all) tend to have a more bland type.

For example IMO only reason Jeremy Meeks got so much love was because of his blue eyes, if he had brown eyes he would be just another mugshot

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:

If you are an asian or indian guy, you change that always to ever. The blonde bimbo ones have such a strong hate towards asian and indian men that even if the guy looked like Godfrey Gao or Sendhil Ramamurthy and made 6 figures, they would reject him.

It is one thing to say cultural barriers when you are dealing with some guy who is an immigrant, when you say cultural barriers in a situation where the guys were born and raised in the USA, well then it is different. But who am I to say anything, it seems like a lot of guys will judge a woman for her sexual past and other things but won't judge her for being a racist because well, it doesn't benefit their cause. We aren't so different from the feminazis we hate.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I will preface this by saying that I'm referring to white guys on this one.

Part of the "alpha" hot guy face is slightly more narrow eyes (measured up and down).

I have the big, round "nice guy" eyes that go with my soft, round nice guy provider face lol.

Look at Brad Pitt and you'll see that he doesn't have wide eyes (from top to bottom). Maybe it comes from the chiseled jaw line and related facial structure; I'm not sure. I've noticed this in other guys that women call "hot." Maybe the jaw line keeps the lower eyelids slightly compressed.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I think it comes down to what man can't change, what he should have focused on in his adolescent years:

Hair, height and teeth.

Anything else you can work around: money, clothes, education, good job, good speaker, knowledgeable, good social life, etc. But if you are not in a good position with 2 of those 3, its gonna be tough.

chuck-101

Don Juan
Reaction score
To have a "handsome face" 1 is for sure. However, there are several things that can make a guy unique and handsome. I've seen several guys who shave their head and get hot women.

Some things that help are:
- eyes that pop
- good skin coloring
- lean and not a chubby face
- defining facial features: nose; chiseled jaw line; chiseled cheek bones; chin line; absolute symmetry on both sides of face; eye shape

The list goes on and on....

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say lean face (cheek/jaw)

I used to eat heavy, lift heavy, but I had a cute babyface. Since I checked my eating I lost ~8kg last year and the game has gone WAY up. For the first time you can see my cheekbones and I have a trimmed beard that creates the illusion of a jawline ;)

I know it sounds stupid, but girls are approaching me way more than they used to.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Face exercises/yoga tones the face. Let me be clear it doesn't reduce fat. It turns the fat in to muscle making your face look more sharp and defined. It has worked for a lot of dedicated people. Your face contains a lot of muscles

chuck-101

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that helped me was tanning a lot. Not the best in the long run to use tanning beds or even the sun. Skin cancer will hurt your looks big0time in the long run...

But look into some lotions, etc.. for a good fake tan. I good tan will hide blemishes, give your face a healthy color, and make your eyes stand out more if you have light colored eyes: like green or blue.

EDIT:
Never heard of PeasantPlayers suggestion, but it does make sense. I will be googling the facial exercise idea...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The #1 most important sign of attractiveness for men and women in all cultures and all ages is clear, smooth, radiant skin. This is achieved by having a clean liver.