Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reputation and Revenge

djaus111000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, So I'm in my final year of school, I've been onto this stuff for the past 2 years and have really built my reputation and status at school. This absolute ****head has decided cause some girl he's been in love with forever is into me he'd spread a rumour about me, and now everyone at the school things on the weekend I took advantage of an extremely ugly girl, who was very drunk, at this house party everyone was at. And everyone believes him!
What do i do? Any advice on getting revenge?
THanks

noneother

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't react to it, if ppl are persistent and ask if u actually did, smile and say 'yeah'.

life_of_a_legend

Don Juan
Reaction score
noneother said:
don't react to it, if ppl are persistent and ask if u actually did, smile and say 'yeah'.
Somehow I don't think that's a good idea.

Instead say something like this:

"Look you can believe whatever you want to believe but I'm only going to tell you once, I didn't do it!"

And as for revenge, I think its best if you just turn the other cheek and not do anything after all you'll be the bigger man. But if you must then you can dack him (including his undies) in front of all the girls.:up:

Dack = Pull his shorts/pants down.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Them: "Did you?"
You: "Do you want the short story or the long one?"

Short:
I didn't do it.

Long:
I didn't do it.

Don't say anything else, just let it run right off you.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont take revenge
Them:"did you do it"
You:" do you think i would really do it, i mean comon, seriously, you believe a loser like him??!! look at my girl-friends, why would i screw with a 4 when i can get 9??"

john_wilshusen

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a good rep and such then its best to call him out on it. If the guy would kick your ass, then bad idea. I had a sophmore guy, I'm a senior, telling my girlfriend at the time I was just with her to get some and I cheated on her. All it took was a simple shoulder bump in the hall that sent him into the wall and they guy wouldn't talk to her. I actually had her asking me what I had done because the guy would almost run away when he saw her.

In my humble opinon if you wanna scare a guy away you don't have to fight him. Intimidation works just as well. If you want to fight the guy just make him throw the first punch. I've perfected the technique of pushing a guy into a corner where the only thing he can do is throw the first punch. Words can definatly scar just as bad as punches.

If you're going to take my advice ask me anything you need about how to handle the situation with physical confrontation but I wouldn't suggest it unless you know you are enough of a badass to take whatever the guy could throw at you in a fight.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont fight if you dont have to. The girls would see you as a bully, sometimes it turns the good girls right off.
Words works best sometimes. Remeber the pen is mightier than the sword.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get his picture and post it on here, i'm sure there are guys on here with wild imagination and a skill with "paint" to match.

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
last saturday I made out with an ugly chic (by my standards a 6 is ugly) but I didn't find out until I saw her walking up the stairs out the club (into the car), she was a lot fatter than I thought she was anyways I immediately ran back into the club as soon as I found out she was ugly
I managed to totally change the embarrassed person from me to her... you could do that
otherwise if you made out with another girl on the night just say that you only made out with her to get someone else

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexxus said:
last saturday I made out with an ugly chic (by my standards a 6 is ugly) but I didn't find out until I saw her walking up the stairs out the club (into the car), she was a lot fatter than I thought she was anyways I immediately ran back into the club as soon as I found out she was ugly
I managed to totally change the embarrassed person from me to her... you could do that
otherwise if you made out with another girl on the night just say that you only made out with her to get someone else
this post does not make sense man:whistle:

john_wilshusen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't heard the word bully since like.. 5th grade. I don't know if my school is different than ya'lls but if somebody insults you and you kicked their ass the only people bothered would be the administration. Some girls isn't going to be pissed at you or label you as a bully for standing up to a guy. If you want to get walked on, by all means let it slide. Don't say **** to the guy. I learned this the long way in middle school where I let people talk **** to me and kick my ass. My freshman year I got into one fight with a guy saying **** about me, outside of school mind you, and completely whooped his ass. Word got back to school and I didn't get any **** for years. Then my junior year another guy did around the same thing. The chance came and I pushed him, with words, on what he had been saying about me and forced him to blows. I kicked his ass and bam.. the guy hardly says anything to me now. If he does say something I can remind him of the time I kicked his ass.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this doesnt do any good to your reputation, so deny, deny deny... on the other hand showing some dark side in you could be kinda attractive...your call either deny it, or confirm it. except if you confirm it, further embellish the story to make you look more of a ****ing menace, girls dig that...but who knows were talking about you making out with a drunk ugly girl.