Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
suavesuave said:
New approach at a place that looks like a bar but its more of a bubble tea + bar place.
I was with 4 AFC guys fri3nds. Sitting and chatting. Saw 2 chicks sitting alone. I approached.

ss: Can I speak to your friend? (I asked the not so hot one But both are Asian HB 7.5-8)
hb8: No
ss: Are you antisocial?
She smiles.
hb8: No, it's just between us two.

ss: Ok

I went back to my table and my AFC friend is like bowing at me.
Now that I think about it I could have use a different combo on the chicks. But it's OK. Lesson learnt.
lol

keep on trucking man. Some of these approaches sound borderline creepy though, lol

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wing with my new friend from the forum again. We both #closed. Very successfull night. We approached set of 1,2,4 girls.
I got ignored really bad in the set of 4. But didn't care.

Approach #1
I think the combo went something like this...

She walks down the stairs. I approach.
ss: Hi
hb19: Hi
ss: How are you?
hb19: I know you?
ss: suavesuave. You are?
hb19: hb19
ss: hb19. I'm looking around for my friend. What are you doing?
hb19: I'm waiting for my friend.
ss: We should go somewhere to have a sit.

I walked down and she followed me.
I think I compliment her smile or something. She asked for my age and I asked for her age. We exchanged some other stupid questions more. After 2 minutes I said I had to go outside to wait for my friend.

ss: Can I see you again?
hb19: Yes
ss: OK put your number here. Kino her arm and said I'll call you.

Approach #2
I think the combo went something like this...
she is Sitting there studying. I approached from the side.
hb7.5: Hi
hb7: good
She thought I was korean I said I was chinese. She started to feel more comfortable and touched her hair.
Then I grabbed a chair a sat next to here. She suggested we should walk around cause the place was too quiet. (Maybe she didn't feel comfortable with me. Who knows?) I said let's go.
ss: Show me around. What do you like to do?
hb7.5: I like history, blah blah blah...
ss: I like history too. You know I don't know any history about China. You have to teach me.
hb7.5: Sure
Walked around little bit more. I feel I was going to do kiss closed. But I said I won't do it this time I will go slow on her. Cause she was really pretty. I kino her back, hair, hand and arm.
ss: What you doing this weekend?
hb7.5: Play badminton, blah blah blah (Can't remember)
ss: Can I play too?
hb7.5: Yes
ss: OK give me your #. #closed. I called her to make sure it's the right #.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I called hb19 she says she is 17 year old. WTF. I cant believe this. What a waste of time.

I hope the hb7.5 doesn't come up with any surprises.

Last edited:

Gia Giovanni

Banned
Reaction score
suavesuave said:
ss:where are you from?
hb6:im from city. why are you asking?
ss:are you from city? im new here and want to make some friends....
ss:im from china.

HB sounds like some new visa or something.
If the girls new how shallow you guys were they would not give you their numbers. Very educational

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're doing ok. but you should try building a little more rapport in your pickups, and have a non needy attitude.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw her sitting alone and I approached. I grabbed a magazine to pretend I'm reading it. I don't remember well how the combo went but it went something like this:
ss: Hi, how are you?
hb6: Good. How are you?
ss: I'm great.
I started to read the magazine...
ss: How is your weekend coming along?
hb6: Went to a Karaoke and i've been studying.
I did tease her a little bit how she hides in this place to study.
ss: Sounds boring.
hb6: Yeah. How is your weekend?
ss: On Friday I clubbed and on Saturday I went to a comedy show, karaoke, and pool.
There was some kind of food party going on next to us.
ss: Why aren't you in the party?
hb6: I don't know them.
ss: I would like to go but I'm not invited.
We talked about where we came from and I asked where she has been to as she was new to the city. I made her laugh at some point but I didn't do any kino on her because I was sitting in front of her.
ss: I gotta go now. Could we get in touch?
hb6: Yes
ss: Put your number here (Cell phone). Ok I will call you sometime. Nice meeting you.
Hand shake and eject ASAP.

I have 3 numbers now. Went out to a 1st date with 2 girls over a week ago. Still trying to setup 2nd dates with the them and close the cases. In the coming week I will try to setup a 1st date with the girl I met today.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, just found out one girl is not interested. So I got rid of her number to avoid any embarrassment calling her in the future.
Now I only have 2 numbers (hb6 and hb7.5). I called them both and setup a coffee date with hb6. Hb7.5 says she doesn't have time this week (Seems like she is trying to get rid of me as well) and she says she might call me when she is free.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last minute update: hb7.5 just called me and she wants to see a movie with me on Thursday. I said I'm not sure I will call her tomorrow to comfirm. But damn! I picked up the call really quick (mistake from me). Any tips on how to handle 2nd date will be appreaciated.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the man bro! I give credit where credits due. Man I've always wanted to write a journal like what your doing online. I kept one since the breakup of me and the mother of my kids back in 1999, but in a notebook and even though I haven't gone through the whole thread you made, I forced myself to do the same and it is a numbers game and the more you approach the better you get at responding to situtations and things they say, I've had my fair share of rejections but I've also had one night stands, made girlfriends and lovers and gained confidence and experience. The confidence fluctuates now and then and I still get rejected alot, but I think this is very common situation that all males face in the mating game no matter how much of an expert they claim to be. Keep it up stud!

edit: also this is very scientific approach, you go into it with less fear of rejection because of the mentality of it being an experiment and you trying to observe the results after you execute your performance, it makes things less personal, but you still reap the rewards if it turns out good. I suggest all the users on this forum start their own report thread without competing against each other as to who's excelling and who's not. This way we can help each other by observing each others experiences and dialogue. I for one dig suaves weird approaches that catch the chics of guard and confuse the sh*t out of them this is how you seem different and unique to women. It's exciting and at the very least they'll be thinking and pondering WTH! but at least their thinking of you.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had 1st date with hb6 yesterday. It went really good. But I think she has a boyfriend somewhere as I was testing her about if she misses her bf. She tried to avoid my qestion. But the date overall went great and I didn't spend much money ($4).

After the date I saw a very cute girl (short hb7.5). I did my usual cold approach. Tried to start a conversation with her. But she did not ask any question to me and just started to give short answers. I noticed she was not interested and I ejected ASAP before I look creepy in front of her. Her lost.

Today I had a 2nd date with hb7.5. We talked for like 45 minutes about general stuff before going inside the movie theater. To my surprised she bought me a present. She said cause I treated her in the 1st date she wanted to give me something. She looked pretty today. I was getting signs left and right from her wanted me to kiss her (That's how I read and assume). So I decided to kclose her inside the movie theater but she resisted and told me I was only a friend for her (friend Zone I don't know how this happened) and she told me she has a bf (WTF). I told her I didn't want any friend cause I like her. She told me I like you too......as a friend (WTF again). I told her I wanna get out of the movie theater and I think she was really sad about to cry while we were exiting. Then we both went our ways. Need inputs, Thanks

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
suavesuave said:
Had 1st date with hb6 yesterday. It went really good. But I think she has a boyfriend somewhere as I was testing her about if she misses her bf. She tried to avoid my qestion. But the date overall went great and I didn't spend much money ($4).

After the date I saw a very cute girl (short hb7.5). I did my usual cold approach. Tried to start a conversation with her. But she did not ask any question to me and just started to give short answers. I noticed she was not interested and I ejected ASAP before I look creepy in front of her. Her lost.

Today I had a 2nd date with hb7.5. We talked for like 45 minutes about general stuff before going inside the movie theater. To my surprised she bought me a present. She said cause I treated her in the 1st date she wanted to give me something. She looked pretty today. I was getting signs left and right from her wanted me to kiss her (That's how I read and assume). So I decided to kclose her inside the movie theater but she resisted and told me I was only a friend for her (friend Zone I don't know how this happened) and she told me she has a bf (WTF). I told her I didn't want any friend cause I like her. She told me I like you too......as a friend (WTF again). I told her I wanna get out of the movie theater and I think she was really sad about to cry while we were exiting. Then we both went our ways. Need inputs, Thanks

Dam, bad luck. Maybe if you slowly closed the proximity and brushed up against her more to get her comfortable with your touch then you'd have a better guage if she's ready for the kiss. Again I like to use the Black Widow spider analogy, Where if the male wants to mate with her he can't move in to quick or make a wrong move unless she kills him.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOVE that you're doing so many approaches. You definitely have balls and you will continue to improve.

I'm not a big fan of most of your approaches, though. In most of them, you just approach and ask basic, boring questions. You show a lot of interest in her off the bat and come off like every other needy guy (except you actually have the guts to approach :up:) She is the one who wants YOU! You don't care what she thinks! You said it was tough for you in English, but if you can help it, just go in and have fun. Don't be afraid to do something ridiculous once in a while. Show them just how much fun you can be, these should be approaches, not interviews!

Good Luck

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went home and started to analyze what I did wrong on my 2nd date with hb7.5. Why the kiss never happened?. I assume it's because the way I talked to her on the 2nd date, it was more of a friendly talk, general stuff. Yeah, I made her laugh, she enjoyed my company and she told me she likes me but as a friend. But the problem was that there was nothing sexual in our conversation. I needed to be more aggressive and sexual (Good example: j0n024). instead I was just a normal guy (just a friend - my AFC mode was on). I think I needed to spice it up. Like teasing her and complimenting her. I think if I could have teased her, I could have definetely got the kiss. Oh well, lesson learnt I hope you people have better luck than I and do not make the same mistakes. Thanks for the inputs.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I walked out from the library and I saw her on my way.
hbKorean: Hi
hbKorean:Good
ss: Where are you from?
hbKorean: Korea
ss: Cool. I'm from China
I realized my usual technique is not getting me anywhere cause she is not asking me questions. I had to come up with something QUICK and EFFECTIVE. Saw a bench. I said I wanna have a sit, I don't like to stand here. I lead her to the bench. Leading her to the bench gave me a few seconds to come up with an new strategy.

ss: Give me your opinion. My friend's girlfriend bought a present for him but he doesn't want the present and he returned it and get the money back to his gf's credit card. Do you think what he did is right or wrong?
hbKorean: It's wrong (She laughed and she felt more comfortable..and I felt more comfortable too)
ss: Why is wrong?
She says blah blah blah....
hbKorean: You are talking about you, huh?. It's your situation, your gf.
ss: No it's not me. It's my friend's situation.
She laughs again and I think I built enough rapport.
ss: I will have to go now cause I have to find my friend. Do you have a number?
hbKorean: Yes
ss: Can you give me your number? (I know I sounded needy. It's hard not to be a nice guy. But give me some 10 more approaches and I will change my mindset)
she hesitated....(LMR)
ss: We will continue our conversation. Give me your number.
She proceeds to give me her #.
ss: I will call you now so you have my number. I call and she says her phone is at home. I asked if her name is spelled right. like this XXXName. I told her you didn't ask for my name.
hbKorean: Oh yeah (laughs). What is your name?
ss: My name is Suave. Nice meeting you. Hand shake and eject ASAP.

Back to 2 numbers now.
hb6 and hbKorean

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally I'm back in action. I met a girl online. First time ever. I asked her to hang out and she agreed and we met this past Wednesday. I think we had a good time. At the end of the hang out or date, whatever you want to call it she asked me to see a movie this weekend. I said I would call you if I wanna go. She is not that pretty however a number is a number.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really sucks when your game is rusty. I haven't approached for over 1 month. I was not nervous however I started to feel something was not right, something was missing. But anyhow I was able to get a number yesterday. The flow of the conversation wasn't so great though. Will see if I can setup a date for this week.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was kind of rusty. Stuttered a little bit in the combo.
hb6.5: Hi
ss: I don't think I know you?
hb6.5: No
ss: I'm suave. What is your name?
hb6.5: hb6.5
ss: Where are you from?
hb6.5: China. Where are you from?
She speaks to me in Chinese but I didn't understand. I said I dont't undertand.
hb6.5: What do you study?
ss: I'm a graduate. Studied Computer Engineering.
hb6.5: Oh, I study Computer Science.
ss: I don't wanna talk about what I studied. It's boring. What do you do during your free time?
hb6.5: Play tennis, movies, etc.
ss: (Kino) Can I come with you sometime?
hb6.5: Yes. What do you do?
ss: I work in the IT field.
We talked for a little bit more and I said I gotta go now give me your number. I closed.

Yeah, I know my combo sucks and it's too simple. But somehow works. I don't know why.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1st approach

I see her sitting there and decide to strike without even caring how she looks like.
hbMetBefore: She looks at me...Good.
ss: I'm Daniel
hbMetBefore: You are.....
I noticed she knows me and I realized I sarged her before...So I quickly say.

ss: Yes, I'm. How you been doing? I have not seen you for a long time. I thought you were in Montana.
hbMetBefore: No

Suddenly this stupid guy comes and interrupt her. It was her student or something. I was waiting for like 30 sec for this idiot to leave but he stands there and keeps asking her more questions. Then when I finally was able to talk to her again. This other idiot yells at me to be quiet cause I was in the library. I kept my cool and I calmly apologized. I didn't want to react like a maniac in front of her. Earlier in my life I would have yelled him back and tell him to shut the f up. So in a desperate attempt..

ss: What are you doing tomorrow?
hbMetBefore: I'm busy all day
She was not interested before and she is not intersted now.

ss: Ok I gotta go now meet my friends. Bye.

----------------------------------------------------------------

2nd approach
She looked at me like saying "who are you"?
ss: I'm ss. What is your name?
Can't remember what she was called.
ss: I was looking for my friend, I saw you and wanted to come talk to you.
There was a girl sitting next to her and was looking at me when I talked to her...I didn't really care. I think I would have felt awful in my early days. I'm trying not to care what people think about me.

ss: What do you study?
Silent moment...
hb7: I have to go now.
ss: I also have to go find my friends and I left.

It was akward. I will try to improve my combos. I'm kind of rusty cause I haven't done it in a while.

Help me to imorove my combo. Thanks

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally, I got a gf. Thanks SoSuave