Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Report from the front lines

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out to my best friend's bar last night. It was a "surprise" party for his wife's birthday. Man, did I have a blast, as well as learned a few things.

First, here is an excellent way to get some kino going in a bar. No converstion even needed. Give massages to women. I started by giving a waitress I was flirting with a massage. Then my best friend's wife came over, and I gave her a massage. Her back has been hurting because she is pregnant, so she really liked it. When the other women started seeing how much she liked it, THEY wanted one.

Here is what I did. I made them buy me drinks before they could get a massage.

(I feel like such a wh*re!
)

I drank all night, and only bought about 2 or 3 beers. They were putty in my hands!

Second, if you can't dance; DANCE ANYWAYS. Just make sure it looks like you are having fun. Wait, forget that. HAVE FUN. Suppossedly, this waitress "couldn't" dance. I had her out on the dance floor most of the night (like I said, it was my best friend's bar, so I could get away with it!) Even though I am a terrible dancer, I was having fun, and didn't care what people thought. I ended up grinding with the waitress in front of me, and another chick comes up and starts grinding on me from behind. I used to hate dancing. Since coming here at the DJ site, I got the "If the girls don't like the way I dance, f*ck them!" attitude. Now, strangely enough, I LIKE dancing. And the women don't seem to care that I'm not a Solid Gold dancer. Seems Cyndi Lauper was right. Girls DO just wanna have fun.

Here's something else, and I would really like to hear what you fellow DJs think about this. Towards the end of the night, I asked the chick to get back up on the dance floor. She said that she was too tired, and said something like "Don't feel bad, it's nothing against you". I busted up laughing and said "What in the world makes you think that I base my self worth on your opinion?" You think this was too arrogant?

Here's something that I thought was pretty funny too. Usually, if I get great service, I tip very well. Well last night, very early in the evening, the waitress I was flirting with came over and sat down next to me in the booth. I said "I'm out of beer. Get up and get me another one". She said "In a minute, I'm figuring up that table's check". I said "You get up and get me a beer right now, or you don't get a tip." She didn't believe me. Sure enough, after I finished dinner, I didn't leave her a tip. She acted all pouty and asked me why. I said that when I asked a woman to do something, I expected her to do it. She acted all pissed off, but it didn't keep her from flirting with me the whole night.

Last night, I showed control, confidence, and that I was a fun guy. It made for a GREAT night. I just wish the quality of chicks in the bar had been a bit better. But you can't have everything, right?

MANY THANKS TO MY FELLOW DJS FOR ALL THE ADVICE THEY HAVE GIVEN ME!

[This message has been edited by Sir_Chancealot (edited 09-22-2001).]

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oops. Duplicate post.

[This message has been edited by Sir_Chancealot (edited 09-22-2001).]

DeezilWeezil

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was having fun, and didn't care what people thought.
In my humble opinion this is KEY. Last night...I walked into the bar LIKE I DIDN'T GIVE A FLYING @#%& I actually walked in and screamed at the top of my lungs with hands raised in the air making the "rock out" sign, "I LOVE (name of my city)!!" I got some good looks from the surrounding ladies and it set the mood for the night!

So you see, Not caring is Key

Deez

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Chancealot,

I did something similar to you a few months back at this girl's 21st birthday party at a club.
I was plainly rude to most of the girls there and didnt care what anyone thought....like the birthday girl (pretty girl too) asked if I was gonna be a man and offer her somewhere to sit (i.e. give up my chair as the club was packed) so I turned around, pointed to my groin and said "this seats vacant if you want it..", she blew me off and my mate couldnt stop laughing.
I did this a few times and didnt care what she or any of her friends thought and guess what, I found out last week that she asked my mate (he's her friend's fiance) who "that cute guy was.." (meaning me) hahahahah I cant believe that.
Man, being totally self abosrbed can do wonders sometimes....I can imagine your whole night dude.

NoisyDonjon

Reaction score
Damn right. My attitude is I go out to have fun...anything that happens is a bonus. I will give you two examples :

1) I was in a club and just watching life go by. Saw a group of well dressed, good looking guys out on the dance floor. They were looking round trying to find women. Dancing with any women that came near. Being very obvious. They spent all night doing this. They all went home alone. You could almost smell the desperation from them.

2) I was in a club celebrating with a friend. We had a good few drinks then hit the dance floor. We enjoyed ourselves on the floor doing stupid dance moves and cracking jokes. At one point a favourite song of ours came on, it was quite a rocky one, and we starting jumping up and down. Afterwards some spotty, little prick tapped me on the shoulder and started getting aggressive because I had stood on his foot. Whatever. Guess who went to bed alone that night? The guys who were having fun, enjoy themselves with no ambitions, or the stupid little guys shuffling on the dancefloor and being aggressive. Let's just say she was very hot and we both had fun.

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir_Chancealot:
Here's something else, and I would really like to hear what you fellow DJs think about this. Towards the end of the night, I asked the chick to get back up on the dance floor. She said that she was too tired, and said something like "Don't feel bad, it's nothing against you". I busted up laughing and said "What in the world makes you think that I base my self worth on your opinion?" You think this was too arrogant?
Wow. Some of the stuff you did/said sounded to me like it would be too arrogant. But damn, it worked. I don't think you should have said the line about your self worth and her opinion. That is supposed to be projected by your attitude and demeanor. Great post though. I wish more guys had that attitude. I'm glad the number is growing.

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[

nope .think of the things women do . well done

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sirchancealot: the night is only GREAT instead of GOOD, if you either a) get laid or b) get the # of a girl who is mid term/LTR material.

Dr_Feelgood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to be Sir_Chancealot! I love the attitude! I definitely don't think you were being too arrogant. More and more, I'm learning that you had the exact attitude that chicks go for. Keep acting like that, and you'll have to get a secretary to keep track of all of the girls who will be calling you.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john:
sirchancealot: the night is only GREAT instead of GOOD, if you either a) get laid or b) get the # of a girl who is mid term/LTR material.
You are incorrect. Whether a night is great or not is strictly by my definition, not yours or any one else's.

If I felt like it was a GREAT night, then it was. Period.

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir_Chancealot:
You are incorrect.
to john
monster :)