Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

replies to posts

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there an easy way to see replies to a thread I've posted in?

Other than searching by my name to see where I've posted and then going through, of course. Like, isn't there a way to have it email me when I get a response or something?

TIA,

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On another related tech support note, how do I get it to auto-include my signature? It's a pain to have to click on that box every time and I usually forget

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ANYONE???

radioactive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Amlothi:
On another related tech support note, how do I get it to auto-include my signature? It's a pain to have to click on that box every time and I usually forget

There is no other option for this because of the software that is used for this website.

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
Originally posted by Amlothi:
Is there an easy way to see replies to a thread I've posted in?

Other than searching by my name to see where I've posted and then going through, of course. Like, isn't there a way to have it email me when I get a response or something?

TIA,

Just check the appropriate box at the bottom when you make a NEW topic.