Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

REPLACE Your Thoughts!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry_notAFC said:
Well what if something terrible happened to your family what mood will you be in?And please read my post carefully before you ask a question.
This is an extreme example. Even so, if you wanted to, you could control how you react to it. Instead of feeling depressed over your relative dying, you could feel happy for them because they're in a better place, free and away from pain, etc.

TheTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
You don't have the slightest idea how your mind operates, do you? :) YOU control your mood. Not the weather, not other people, not circumstances - YOU!
of course he does. try living in a place with very little sunlight for a couple of months. try living around negative people for a couple of months. etcetc. you should know better. isn't it you who strongly recommends bodybuilding to achieve a better state of mind? it's really not all about the mind - it's about hormone levels etc too. the human mind can not achieve it's full potential unless it is provided with sunlight, quality air, strenght training, endurance training, quality nutrition, "positive environmental vibes". take away one of those and you can still run pretty good. take all away and you can think positive all day and you will still feel unhappy(more happy than someone who thinkis negative though). point is it is NOT all in the mind, the body is at least as important.

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Does anyone know of binaural notes/beats?

Supposedly it works by: one ear gets a frequency of 7hz, the other ear gets a frequency of 3hz.. and what you hear in your head is 4hz when they overlap inside your head.... because of your stereo hearing. Anyone have any clue?

I hear its good for meditation.
These things are great for relaxation and meditation. They do work but the only program worth investing in is Holosync if you or anyone is interested in learning more about it visit the website or contact me. This program has many great benefits.

TheTrader said:
of course he does. try living in a place with very little sunlight for a couple of months.
True. Sunlight increases seratonin in the body, a feel good chemical. But it's not the only thing that does. Working out and meditation does too.

TheTrader said:
try living around negative people for a couple of months. etcetc. you should know better.
Sorry to bust your balls, but negative people have nothing to do with you. No, no they don't! I've lived with angry people, abusive people, whinny, blah blah blah. They haven't brought me down. They used to, I used to get caught up with their petty emotions and sh!ty views on life, but not after a certain point were I choose to live MY LIFE, not there's. Who's reality is it anyway?

TheTrader said:
isn't it you who strongly recommends bodybuilding to achieve a better state of mind?
Maybe it was him, or maybe it was me. (or us) And here's why. --> Effects of working out.

TheTrader said:
it's really not all about the mind - it's about hormone levels etc too. the human mind can not achieve it's full potential unless it is provided with sunlight, quality air, strenght training, endurance training, quality nutrition, "positive environmental vibes". take away one of those and you can still run pretty good. take all away and you can think positive all day and you will still feel unhappy(more happy than someone who thinkis negative though). point is it is NOT all in the mind, the body is at least as important.
This is very true. When dealing with mood and outlook you have to consider the whole range of what controls that. That is -->

Subconscious programs --> Which can be changed by affirmation conditioning.

Conscious knowing --> Improved by changing beliefs and in getting informed with what you want to know.

The Body --> Strenghtened by working out and doing physical things that also increases hormone and good chemicals while cleansing away bad chemicals.

Environment --> If living in a good environment than one can go with that. If not you need to change your environment to match what you want out of life. Save and read the best post here everyday and surround yourself with these ideas, adopt them and they can become your own internal 'environment'.

Diet --> I'm no expert nutritionist but throw away the junk food, grab a glass of water and a fruit. Because these things detoxify your body from the toxins stored up there that may be holding you down in a low mental state.

And the Mind --> Which can be strengthened by learning new things, trying new things, and by meditating.

There's also confidence and self esteem which are very important as well but both go up by doing the above things.

Come up with your own method that encompasses all of these things and apply it everyday and you will see your mood go up, and stay up. And if you get a knew passion then this will definately help as well.

I hope this was a practical guide for elevating your 'mood'.
Hope it helps :up:

Last edited:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheTrader said:
of course he does. try living in a place with very little sunlight for a couple of months. try living around negative people for a couple of months.
This doesn't contradict what i said. Once again, i said that every human being has FULL control of his mind. His DECISION to live in a place where there is little sunlight and/or a lot of negative people, was the product of his MIND. He is STILL controlling his mind, and controlling his life as a result, but he is MISUSING it, and his life is not what he wants it to be as a result.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It can take many years to climb from the bottom back up to the top, I know this as my own life was a devastating mess not that long ago.

My mind was in a place of severe torment, it never even worked anymore, I lived on the streets of the city, I moved from one town to the next, never finding any peace at all, I lived my life in psychiatric institutions, refuges for the homeless, drug rehabilitation centres, and I ate at soup kitchens whilst I slept in parks, on beaches and in amongst the trees like an animal of the feilds for many years.

One day my mind snapped into a normal state yet I was still down and out living at a hostel for homeless men at the time that this transpired.

For the first time I could see the hopelessness and the misery deep within the eyes of these men, some as young as 16 and others well into their 80's, yet they all despised their own lives.

They were all pensioned off and they lived to drink and be drunk and forget about the torment of which their lives were in, they would pick up butts off the streets and smoke them, walk around in filthy clothes, whilst they ate at soup kitchens, living for their next drunken binge.

At the time I began to become more alive and motivated but being this far down it was going to be a very long enduring and painful climb back.

A life that has been ruined for over 30 years doesn't become a success overnight, the first steps back were the smallest.

It took me three long years before I was living in an appartment in the area that I liked and one year of living here before I had the mental capacity to begin studying for academic qualifications.

At this time I began to read self help publications and listen to mind power building recordings.

I read David DeAngelo's, Double Your Dating, e-booklet, and I began to listen to many of, Tony Robbins, inspirational mind power building seminar recordings, which helped me greatly.

Due to the fact that both, DeAngelo and Robbins, professed to the power of the affirming of positive thoughts and beleifs about yourself into your subconscious mind, I thought that I would give this a try.

At the beginning I was very much a skeptic and I didn't believe that this would work, but it did and things began to change in my life dramatically as soon as I began to do this.

Within days of telling myself that stunningly attractive young woman desired to be with me, that I spoke in a powerful voice, that I was a success in all areas of my life, I began to see an instant change.

I was shocked as I could feel a power within begin to build up inside of me, I became immediately confident, my speech became powerful, girls that I never thought in a million years would desire to be with me all of a sudden were swarming around me, plus I proceeded to pass all of my studies without having any problems at all, I could even now be happy without having a girl in my life, these changes were dramatic.

Positive thoughts bring about positive life experiences, yet negative thoughts bring about negative life experiences, this is so very true, yet very few people really know about it.

I could go on writting about this for ever, but if your beleifs and thoughts are always positive then you will live a very happy and successful life, if your beleifs and thoughts are always negative then you will live an unsuccessful and very miserable depressive existence, it is the nature of this world. :yes:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty crazy stuff, but not out of line with what i've seen and heard. What business are you in BTW?

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably the most usefull post on this site. Ya women are great, but conquering your fears, and becoming successfull are just as or more in important to me. I've always had a fear of sharks, and I've been wanting to overcome it. Krassus, what books would you reccomend that deal with this same kinda subject?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gimmeyofonenumba said:
This is probably the most usefull post on this site?
That's pretty high praise, thank you :)

As for sharks... ha! Fear of things that can actually kill you is pretty natural, unless its more obsessive in form (i.e. you're afraid of even watching them on TV, etc). Either way, the best way to overcome a fear isn't to read about it, but to DO something about it. If you're afraid of heights, skydive. If you're afraid of sharks, swim with em. Next time, do your homework before you go on vacation and make sure the area you go to offers these excursions (with the cage hopefully) :D

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry_notAFC said:
Well said,its not ONLY your mind its your mood as well, think about it if its a warm nice sunny day.Your happy,in a goofy mood then you approach a girl most likey she will feel a good vibe and you will be relaxed everything will flow natural and good so mood is inmatter of fact MORE IMPORTANT THEN YOUR MIND!
What, you mean if it's hot as balls with the sun crushing you beneath it's searing rays, you're sweat-soaked and dehydrated with a heat-induced headache you're gonna squint at some equally miserable girl stuck outside in the summer heat...

How about a day where some dark, textured clouds have provided a convenient blanket of refreshing shade over everything along with a cool, moist breeze and the exciting backdrop of lightning on the horizon. The air is literally electric as you sight the beautiful girl with her hair blowing in the wind, and thunder heralds your approach.

Or maybe it is a warm nice sunny day, and a miserable gloomy rainy day. It's all up to you and how you want to interpret it.