Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Remove the Obstacles

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
With women, the only common thread between Mystery, Style, Juggler, Pook, Fingers, Tommy Lee, Gunwitch, and David DeAngelo is

they think they can get them.

Now they go about getting to that point with completely different methods: routines, ****y and funny, sexual state, rock n roll, or being a real estate agent and having lots of money.

take away their routines and they will still get women, WHY?

Because they have the physical experience of talking to a woman, have sticking their penis in a pvssy hole, of having a threesome.

They know it can happen.

Now to the inexperienced, this seems like trouble because they have no memory. They are virgins.

This is where THE SECRET comes in.

With the supreme power of THE SECRET, you can Remove the Obstacles that separate you from women!

Instead of thinking one has to be this and that, do this and that, or live this and that to get women, you can use THE SECRET and skip all of the frustration that those guys like Mystery went through. Save yourself the time and the trouble or learning a line.

Know that you can get Women!

Tell the universe that "WOMEN WANT YOU, AND YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE THEM!!" Say "WOMEN WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME!!"

Now, take as long as you need to really believe this. Don't try and be overconfident, just quietly know that you can have sex with women.

A quick story:

My brother who is a player showed me something: while I was in the same van as he one night, he had a "side girlfriend" in the van and they were kissing (it was dark, so I wasn't staring and jacking off) and I think I heard her sucking his **** and he might have penetrated her for a short while. But he didn't want to have sex with her, because "they would've been at it all night long." I had school the next day, so he had her in the van just to show me a lesson on women.

He destroyed every obstacle that I had in one night, that night.

YOU HAVE TO BE A "NICE CARING" GUY
I just happen to be a nice caring guy, but he sure as hell isn't. He actually had a child by another woman, and he even told her "God, all of this just to get you to put some minutes on my daughter's phone."

Now that's not a nice thing to say! lol

YOU HAVE TO HAVE A BIG ****
He tells every "side girlfriend" he has now, seriously, that he has a little ****. He says "Before we get started with this, I want you to know that I have a little ****."

That night, he instructed his girl to tell me that "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE, IT IS WHAT YOU DO WITH IT." She laughed away his instruction, but I could see the truth in it. He may or may not have a small ****, I don't know my brother like that, but he showed that it doesn't matter.

YOU CAN ONLY HAVE SEX IN "THE RIGHT MOMENT"
As crazy as it seems, RIGHT NOW is the right moment. They weren't in a hotel room on the coast of the BAHAMAS, or under 4th of july fireworks.

And it seems like he was making mistake after mistake.

The next day after that night, I talked to a girl at school. I was hung over from the previous night(we had been drinking), and tired from the whole 3 hours of sleep I got. I talked to this girl, and somehow, we got to the question of wether or not she was a good girl. At first she looks at me and says, "Yeah I'm a good girl." But I can read behavior better than that. Her look told me that she wanted to eat me.

I said, "It looks like you were just saying that because you looked at me like 'no I'm really not'." She then looks again as if I were dinner.

So, I'm a musician, and there is an auditorium in our school, which has a piano, and most of the time is empty.

....you know where this is going.

I talked to her again, and she asked if she could come visit me while I practiced. In the EMPTY AUDITORIUM. I said that she could, but apparently she wanted a more confident response.

So I said, "Yes, come on over, I've got the time."

So I walk over there, and she comes in, followed by her AFC "buddy". So we didn't get to fvck. But the point is, we were going to. I just recognized that she is sexual, but more than that, she is a human just like me who needs sex, just like anybody else.

YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT TO SAY

Back to my brother, he and his side girlfriend in the van tell me a story about how she and her friend, my brother and his friend were in an rented hotel room. Now my brother and his side girlfriend were having sex in one bed. My brother's friend and the other girl were in the other bed.

My brother's friend started feeling the other girl's ass. Up to that point, I sure what they talked about doesn't matter. However, he just couldn't **** her.

She was going to let him too.

But he didn't. He watched my brother go at it! (WEIRD!)

She was brought there to have sex. She agreed to it. She confirmed it. It doesn't matter what she talked about....Just talk about something, so she can have sex with you.

GIRLS ONLY HAVE SEX WITH ATTRACTIVE GUYS

DISCLAIMER: DON'T BE A FATASS, CAUSE YOU'LL GET FATASS WOMEN.

But within certain limits of weight and looks, girls really don't care. For instance, look at the fact that my fat brother was able to get this girl, who is easily an 8.

I know for a fact that I am the most good looking and muscular guy in my family. Girls tell me this, guys tell me this. But all that is useless, cause at the end of the day

SOMETIMES, GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE SEX!

You yourself don't have to be Brad Pitt to stick your penis into a pvssy!

You could say this is "recognizing her sexuality", but it is nowhere as academic as that. She is a human, you are a human.

"Baby you and me aint nothing but mammals, so lets do it like they do it on Discovery Channel!!"

YOU HAVE TO BE IN A CERTAIN MINDSET

Some people say you have to sit and think about her ****ing you while you are talking with each other. Or think "I am confident".

My brother wasn't affirming "I am the ****" over and over inside or outloud on the way over to the girl's house. In fact, he hardly even mentioned her at all. He wasn't even sure he was going to see her, since she had to sneak out of her house to the parked van, due to her grandmother. And we couldn't get in touch with her.

But we stopped at a gas station, played music loud, looked at the night sky. We DID THINGS. We LIVED LIFE.

He would call her, and got a voice mail. He didn't think to himself "I am the ****. ", he was disapointed, so he cursed. "SH!T"..."DAMN!"

Something happens, and you respond.
It's not something happens..."Funny= Do the opposite of the expected, so do that"....respond
-----------------------

It is that simple. Then you can choose when you want to have sex, because girls are sexually insatiable. That means girls cannot be sexually satisfied, so they are horny all of the time. Now you can have sex all of the time, or look for a quality chick to have a relationship with and have sex a little less of the time.

Now if you habitually have to make it more complicated, then there are two possibilities.

1. You need to go inside yourself and battle out wether all those people who made you believe you are worthless are going to rule you forever, or are you going to move on.

or

2. Decide if you are straight or gay.

------------------------
peace

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good ****....but dont believe EVERYTHING ur brother says if dude has a fukin kid already

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I read half of this and stopped.

Why? Because it's the biggest load of crap I've ever read.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow !! splendid work dude

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Vypros said:

This is actually the first post I've read in this forum in a while that's worth a sh!t.

Getting women is a simple-sh!t activity...we MAKE it complicated because we're used to things being complicated. We LIKE when things are complicated. And most of the time, we end up making obstacles for ourselves that really don't exist.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
This is actually the first post I've read in this forum in a while that's worth a sh!t.

Getting women is a simple-sh!t activity...we MAKE it complicated because we're used to things being complicated. We LIKE when things are complicated. And most of the time, we end up making obstacles for ourselves that really don't exist.
There's nothing complicated about being natural, which is what I support. What's complicated is getting yourself to a place where you can BE natural, and not live your life by tips and tricks as is suggested in this thread. However, the payoff is that "natural" affects all other areas of your life including women.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Vypros said:

might be a lie, but the idea is what's important.

alot of newcomers would do well to realize that women shouldn't be pedestalized, and that the inside of their pants is not national treasure

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as natural. It is beyond words.

Technique can get you there eventually, maybe.

But the closest it can be described as is: you think it can happen, it happens.

My brother isn't a fictional character. He is a real person that has been to jail, been a truck driver, has many kids with many women, and has had sex with hundreds of women. He is fat, ugly and an alcoholic.

Underneath the gangster ism, and cold heartedness, even he just thinks he can get women.

Maybe women like the gangster. Maybe they like his dangerousness. Maybe the like his smooth conversation, or his outrageous humor, or maybe the way he walks, or how he looks at them.

You can pick out a million things.

But he just thinks he can get them.
-----
EDIT: I've been a waiter, and perhaps seeing married women ask you to ask them to get naked, show their titties, or shake their ass on you, perhaps that'll do it.
----