Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

remove copy protection on Itunes?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know if there's a crack that allows you to listen to itunes bought mp3s on a player other than an ipod? Or even be able to listen using winamp instead of itunes? Itunes used to be good but it's not just a piece of bloatware and takes a long as time just to open up.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's not talk about this.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cracking iTunes would be wrong, however the fact that you can burn CDs from the iTunes software (so I hear) should then in theory allow you to do anything with those CDs you'd be able to do with any other CD.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it wrong? I just have a different mp3 player than Ipod. I feel like I bought them legally, can't understand why I'm not allowed to listen to them on another player.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out spiralfrog.com for legal song and video downloads for free.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Why is it wrong? I just have a different mp3 player than Ipod. I feel like I bought them legally, can't understand why I'm not allowed to listen to them on another player.
Should have read the iTunes disclaimer besides, Apple is notorious for the propriotory nature of their products. Don't expect them to play as easily with non-Apple products such the ways that PCs do.

Last edited:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Defeating the copy protection is a violation of the DMCA, but using the software as intended (including CD export) to listen to music in a legal way is not likely to land you in hot water. IANAL.