Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reminiscing

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm twice the man I was ten years ago, and it hasn't made sex and dating any easier.

We're not promised anything in this world, but this, this really frustrates me at times.

And it's largely self-inflicted because I've been chasing dollars and taking crappy locations knowing that my dating life would take a hit (boy was I right about that). Still, I don't regret the decision ($$$).

My game is tighter, my frame is stronger, and I filter harder than ever (all good things) buuuut... I kind of miss wallowing in debauchery like I did in my early thirties. Of course, it was also non-stop flakes, sh*t tests, and grinding the numbers back then. All I had was a beginner's game, a relatively pretty face, and a higher tolerance for bullsh*t.

I think, perhaps, the red-pill has given me all it's going to, and it's a bit short of expectations, that's all.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I'm sure it won't be the last one while I'm still on contract. Quick vent among friends, and then back to business.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly. I dunno I don't have a great feel for the game anymore, having been in 2 LTRs of 3 years total and 3 STRs of 9 months total since 2013. All this in feminist cities, too. A bubble. As I've emerged, I've found things to be very different:

1. I'm attracting more women in person than ever before but it seems to fizzle out quickly, very mixed signals.

2. Low margin for error in seduction, even in day game. Have to move fast in social circle game bc they are dating 3-5 guys immediately after a breakup

3. Incredible egos to the point where I am walking on eggshells half the time, anger problems. Forget about rough humor and teasing, much less negging.

4. Women that hate men more common

5. Women conflating their sex value (on OLD) with their relationship value
Feel ya. I find myself asking - are things really that different, or is it me that's changed? Is today's "awful dating market" really just an artefact of me being less willing to endure what I did in the past? Maybe it's a moot question - does it change the way I should act? What should I do about it? What could I do about it?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is getting weirder out there. There also seem to be a lot of guys now you have psych issues. I've got one mate owns his own business is doing well but just can't keep a relationship going. Another who has very high standards but just can't seem to understand that you have to work your way up to that level of game. Another who I've actually arranged a couple of dates for with attractive smart woman and he just seems to be confused and tired by the whole thing.
Meanwhile a crusty old bastard like me still seems to stumble across plenty of opportunities. I know it's probably that false glamour of being in an ltr. As soon as I'm back on the market I'll probably find it a wasteland like the rest of you guys.

I guess one of the downsides of the red pill is that you are going to be less tolerant. There's plenty of relationships where the woman has his balls in a small jar. But I say living under the whip is no life.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I must admit I do find the immaturity of woman a little wearing at times. So a couple of weeks ago the girlfriend was rabbiting on about how her friends husband never throws anything out. And then she says to me you never throw anything out either. So I pointed out that in the time she is knowing me I filled up several skip bins of crap from my property and that maybe occasionally she could engage her brain before her mouth. Being a fairly good girl at heart she accepted defeat and changed the topic. Yesterday we were out and I wanted to snack and she popped out with ur always hungry. So I did my most hammy Count Dracula voice and said yes I can't control my Hunger and bit her on the neck. She giggles and started rubbing up against me.

So it's pretty obvious treating them like a 5 year old that needs to be amused works better. But it gets pretty damned tiresome.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are becoming jaded... because you ain't getting what you want or you ain't finding the results you expected and you start wondering why you even doing all of this

Even Pook got jadded. Pook was a God when I came here in 2016 and couldn't understand why... so I studied the Pook: Yes his work was great but what you noticed in time especially around 2008... the post of the guy were getting more and more filled with Anger, Jaded, Madness etc...

Pro-Athlete... at one point get tired of their sport or game... because they have been doing the same thing for 30 years yet their brain and body has been deteriorating... so they totally stop the sport. Even some of them become OVERWEIGHT ... they just drop the lifestyle

I know people who were in the army... fit like hell... they quit the army: They got fat, not in shape.... yet they never been so happy and pro-active in society (business, community work etc..)

The DJ Bible, the ''game'' , Pook Book, Sosuave , the RedPill.... sure these will provide you GREAT THEORY and it will HELP PRACTICE to get you a girl or to get lay... but it never touches the LTR level.

Just look at this website... there is no POST about LTR... it's all about getting Laid (ONS and Plate) and the Market.

You can get laid 100 times - 200 times with different women or plates... but will it fill you ? Will it give you WHAT YOU NEED ?

My personal experience... after 2 years of ONS and casual dating... I got tired of it... it was always the SAME (girls are hot but not interesting, or I get the Lay and than get bored etc..) ... So I went MONK... and than I found a woman (or she found me) that was 100% degree out of everything I expected (and YES I didn't screen her on my checklist before the date... I got tired of the criterialist and ''standards'' so I gave her a chance even if she wasn't a 10hb with linen dress). and gets what? I never had so much fun!

Getting the Girl is actually the beginning of the work.... like in Martial Arts: The black Belt is actually the beginning of the journey... the Black Belt is just the symbol of the commitment you have

Wildo, you need to review the books and theory one last time and put them in a drawer never to be read ever again... and than you take a rest of the game... go in Monk Mode and focus on yourself.

To finish, you need to upgrade your location for quality women... you need to go where quality women go : Voluntering, Community-Philanthropy, Dancing, Cooking class, Kid-Care stuff etc... anywhere where the girl will have ''commitment'' values to display.

You need to work in your INNER CORE... Expand your horizon, find a new game to play (The LTR)

People get less tolerant with time and if you always play the same game... you get jaded

Like UberCat wrote: People have desires and emotional context... if they ain't ready inside or realize what they are... they will miss the opportunities to their happiness.

Also UberCat made a good point: You have to treat them like kid ... well if you treat her like a ''kid'' she's just a GIRL... you want a WOMAN (Woman ain't a matter of age, its a matter of brain maturity)

It's time for a new playground, a new game for you.... Expand your horizon, your innerself, write down what you want and think if its aligned with your behaviour.... take up traveling, sport, dance, social activities that will make you work in ''social setting'' dealing with people and communication.

Stop hunting... just fish... and you know what help fishing? Being quiet, patient and in a good spot

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life in general has changed. People weren’t nearly so pussified as before (10+ years ago). I used to had a coworker of mine who was in her mid 60s who said this to me after I mentioned it to her too. Even I remember seeing the shift happen when I was still in middle school and I actually was a pvssy back then. This shift in and of itself will make women change simply because men are wimpier. It’s just a reflection of just how crappy society is right now. It’s not men or women, it’s just society as a whole.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess one of the downsides of the red pill is that you are going to be less tolerant. There's plenty of relationships where the woman has his balls in a small jar. But I say living under the whip is no life.
One can not repeat that enough. It seems like a downside, But who want to be one of that manginas who Hand their ball to their girlfriends? That is no life!

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5. Women conflating their sex value (on OLD) with their relationship value
This line is golden, and so true.

Girls from online dating haven't figured this out:

Guys will dramatically lower their standards for a pump and dump; girls get a false sense of their SMV as a result. That's why they are in an endless loop of dating/searching. They won't give the guy a chance who is at their equal SMV, and they'll continually try to chase a guy -- who is lowering his standards for an easy lay -- hoping they'll get wifed up.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point is Wilco to a certain extent you can drop the armour and the sword. You've been gamer aware for 10 years you'll never totally lose those reflexes and boundaries. And at some point you're going to have to say the itinerant lifestyle was great but I've made enough cash and now it's time to choose a location I like where there are going to be a sufficiency of ltr ready women especially if you want to be a dad.

And the only pointer disagree with wine is there is plenty of material here on how to manage an ltr you just have to dig for it a bit. If you look through my back posts you'll find some tips and links to guys who also post on LTRs

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughtful posts fellas. Cheers.

Uber, you been reading my diary? Lol. Actually, apart from the bit about kids, that's pretty much the plan. Once this gig is up, I'll be moving back to my favourite city - maybe for good. It's all there - friends, family, dateable women, work in my field - though honestly, I'm tempted to try something else for a while - maybe something with natural access to women as Von suggests (goodbye sausage factory!).

And it's the FU money that will allow me to take that chance (and more like it), so it hasn't been in vain.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I m looking at owning property on EE soon. Thru a shelf company. Living in the 2nd world on a part pension from the 1st. And a side biz I run thru a local. Pretty common setup in the old countries.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the older we get, the higher both genders have of expectations. It's experience and knowledge lending into decision making.

No one wants to constantly repeat the mistakes of prior STRs/LTRs and typically screen harder.

Increased filtering (i.e. low-interest, AWs, attachment issues, etc.) means fewer people dating exclusively IMO.

More people likely to stay single, monk mode, or fewer plates in the bullpen. This aids the self-esteem/self-respect necessary to give an LTR a chance down the road, yet ironically can get lonely to a degree if you're passing up plate opportunities.