Reminder - YOU'LL REGRET NOT APPROACHING HER

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn i was in line at subway, fine ass girl walks in stands right beside me, only me and her in line waiting, BUT I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING... now i feel like CRAAAAAAAAAP because she was FIIINE and it would have been soooo easy just to spark up conversation, say hi, c/f neg her for putting extra mayo on her teriyaki chicken sub, whatever whatever etc.

so remember you new cats to the game always say somethin no matter what, if you don't you'll regret it later

it would have hardly even been an "approach" she was right f*ckin beside me

still cant believe i didnt say anything like i normally would have :down: i woke up today feeling/looking like crap so i didnt want to even try at the time, but now i much rather would have said SOMETHING than NOTHING

don't let it happen to you!!!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, lemme see, I failed to approach a *****load last night as well. I had two gals sit to the left of me and just talk like the b1tches like to yap yap yap. I sit there looking around saying nothing. Two flat out wh0res sit across from me (with a straight-on shot of my face) and I do not move over there and talk to em. Two Florida fishes lean against the table in front of me and ask me what time it is (I don't even have to look at my watch because I've checked it a-plenty), I tell them the time and she says, "It's TIME!" I have no idea what she meant by that (it was 1:00 AM so I guess she meant it's time for me to go back to their place and **** them). A girl is dancing with some crazy fvck all night long and falls into me, but continues dancing with him in front of me and makes sure I see her letting him touch her body in various places, and then she gets away from him (because she wants me). I have 3 broads (look like go-go mall b1tches) dancing in front of me (getting hit on by lesser men - and they totally shut them out all the while they won't stop looking at me; they're 5s at best ugg, but they want me to fvck em). I missed a slew of opportunities last night because I'm lazy, and I should be executed, so don't feel bad, man, we all make mistakes. I'm thinkin about going out tonight, a Sunday, as crazy as it seems, fvck I don't know.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Subway...haha I remember almost passing up approaching the hottest woman I ever approached in subway. Luckily I did approach.

Now an approach I regret was yesterday at a theme park. This chick in a bikini going on a raft ride ass was looking so eatable. I was literrally thinking of skipping to get near her group and open her. This chicks ass was a 10 in itself an I was knocking myself on the head because she was already going on the raft. I pictured in my head me running and jumpping on her raft and then opening the group. If only I did it...but now I regret not jumpping in there raft with the risk of getting kicked out the park, hey atleast I would've got her # and hopefully got a day2.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
Subway...haha I remember almost passing up approaching the hottest woman I ever approached in subway. Luckily I did approach.

Now an approach I regret was yesterday at a theme park. This chick in a bikini going on a raft ride ass was looking so eatable. I was literrally thinking of skipping to get near her group and open her. This chicks ass was a 10 in itself an I was knocking myself on the head because she was already going on the raft. I pictured in my head me running and jumpping on her raft and then opening the group. If only I did it...but now I regret not jumpping in there raft with the risk of getting kicked out the park, hey atleast I would've got her # and hopefully got a day2.
LOL, Distant, Fellow New Yorker, Cool.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soprano said:
damn i was in line at subway, fine ass girl walks in stands right beside me, only me and her in line waiting, BUT I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING... now i feel like CRAAAAAAAAAP because she was FIIINE and it would have been soooo easy just to spark up conversation, say hi, c/f neg her for putting extra mayo on her teriyaki chicken sub, whatever whatever etc.

so remember you new cats to the game always say somethin no matter what, if you don't you'll regret it later

it would have hardly even been an "approach" she was right f*ckin beside me

still cant believe i didnt say anything like i normally would have :down: i woke up today feeling/looking like crap so i didnt want to even try at the time, but now i much rather would have said SOMETHING than NOTHING

don't let it happen to you!!!
BTW, this is very true and very good advice. Nice Soprano.

Reaction score
The HTSWW book recommends approaching and saying 'hi' to 6 attractive girls a day, and another approach site recommends approaching at least one attractive girl a day within a 30 min allocation of time.

Practise such as this pays off in situations where you need it the most. Also practise approach with more complicated sets - like a a few girls together, or asking if a seat is taken with a target that's sitting down. Each time you practise you are investing - or buying insurance that an approach will be natural to you when you need to do it.

Each time one practises it's like exercising a muscle - have to continue exercising to stay in shape - so when the time comes to use it, you can lift the weight you need to lift.

So, the OP is incorrect - it's NOT you'll regret not approaching her, YOU'LL REGRET NOT PRACTISING and getting good or KEEPING IN SHAPE at approaches so you'll do it when you need to.

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel you dude. This has happened to me before like in the thread i said about these women showing up when you're not prepared. In my case, i look bad on those days and they're always there. When i am good, NO hot babe is there.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever hesitate to approach again think back to the feeling you had @ Subway when you could have approached but didn't.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
The HTSWW book recommends approaching and saying 'hi' to 6 attractive girls a day, and another approach site recommends approaching at least one attractive girl a day within a 30 min allocation of time.

Practise such as this pays off in situations where you need it the most. Also practise approach with more complicated sets - like a a few girls together, or asking if a seat is taken with a target that's sitting down. Each time you practise you are investing - or buying insurance that an approach will be natural to you when you need to do it.

Each time one practises it's like exercising a muscle - have to continue exercising to stay in shape - so when the time comes to use it, you can lift the weight you need to lift.

So, the OP is incorrect - it's NOT you'll regret not approaching her, YOU'LL REGRET NOT PRACTISING and getting good or KEEPING IN SHAPE at approaches so you'll do it when you need to.
pft i dont even see 6 hot girls a day unless im at a club or a party

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
:D

Trust me if I was close enough to open her I would've went super direct on her. This girl had a crazy little body in that bikini. It's always when I'm already with a girl that I tend to see the hottest girls. But I would've walked away from the girl I was with just to open that chick because if she met my standards that chick would've been getting some hot sex and a fun time rolling with me.

Damn I regret not skipping the line to jump on the raft. So what If I get kicked out. Regret hurts a lot.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bumping this because it happened again to me today :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Reaction score
sun of a b1tch!!!

I missed so many i really don't even care anymore. think about the future i say

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I WROTE AN ARTICLE A YEAR BACK ABOUT LONG LINE = GOLDMINE.

DAY GAMING has an advantage over club sarging as OPPORTUNITIES do not always happen on Saturday night between 10 pm-2am. CARPE DIUM.....seize the moment.

subway huh...........hmmmmmm let me think........

WOW THATS HOT.......YOU LIKE FOOTLONGS HUH!!! I guess in this case size matters.

WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON .......you like footlongs, I have a footlong, we are both in line........match made in deli heaven.

INTESTING FACTOID..........WHATS LONG AND HARD AND CONTAINS SEMEN.......A SUB.......MARINE.

IS THIS THE LINE FOR FREE WINNING LOTTERY TICKETS

HEY SUPERMANS GIRLFRIEND IS WORKING.......SLOWEST LANE.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
I'm bumping this because of allof the obvious come ones i've missed

lol It sucks thinking back to when a girl was like in love with you, but you were too pvssy to do anything about it.

I'm talking huge interest. Nervous when she talks to you. Happy that you ask her out. one even flat out approaching ME in class. lol now my motivation is never again.