Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reminder: don't over-analyze...it can drive you insane

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
was at a party tonight and observed some interesting things...and no obviously i didnt pull any ass otherwise i wouldnt be sitting here lol...but anyways, i notice a lot of guys here over-analyze stuff and i do it as well, but its not always a good thing. analyzing behavior is good because it can help you approach situations better in the future, but when you over-do it over simple things you can literally drive yourself insane, and it also puts far too much value on the actions of others. your actions are always much more important than her actions. you can adjust your actions to better benefit you by taking her's into account, but reaching great lengths to try and make sense of her actions is no way to live -- its a miserable state of mind. even if you don't let it show that you're doing it in your head, the fact that you are in that mindset can kill your whole mood and leave you not at the best you can be.

you need to remember that even hot girls are retards sometimes too and cant be put on pedestals. they do silly pointless things which you can't constantly analyze and punish yourself over. examples: willingly watching tv shows/movies that make them cry (i mean seriously why would you do that?). thinking chihuahua's have a purpose in the world. and so on. i won't even start on their actions towards men because i could go for days.

of course we should treat women as equals, but on the inside you need to know that you are #1 and your needs, wants, actions, etc are always the most important in the situation. a lot of you dont need to hear this but a lot do need the reminder to stop being so hard on yourself and remember to be alpha, in control, centered, calm, and confident :up: a sweet girl can turn into a cold b!tch at the snap of a finger for any random reason, and you need to remain in control of yourself. dont let anyone else control you, your actions, your state of mind or your happiness -- whether directly or indirectly.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a page from the chick playbook.

Say that you treat women as equals, but treat them like submissive, sumservient c0ck wh0res they are deep down inside.

Listen to what they do, not what they say. Chicks like to cry, they like to feel emotion.

And overthinking is kind of a misnomer. You can think all you want, just don't let it impede action.

Picstr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, nicely done and perfectly executed, I've been over analyzing for a few weeks with this chick I've been seeing. It no doubt will drive you insane.
A) It's not always about you.
B) You can only control 1 mindset........your's.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blown5.0 said:
I even had chicks say i think to much about stuff.....
that may be a sign ;)

im glad some people found the post helpful, i know i definitely need reminders of stuff like this from time to time. i sure as hell could of used one when i was spazzing out at this one chick a while ago lmao.