Remember this tool?

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
"A lovestruck Wellington man has been spurned by a mystery American girl after sparking a global campaign to track her down.":crackup:
Full story here: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11192295

Apart from embarrassing himself to the whole world by actually believing the silly bytch when she said "find me" and so starting a worldwide media / facebook campaign - take a look at her! What an ugly bytch.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However after Katie deleted all of her social media profiles, Mr Mckee shied from the success of the campaign.

He took down the Facebook page he used to launch his appeal and didn't respond to offers to reunite the pair.

"I'm just looking to settle it down," he told APNZ.

"It was a hell of a lot of pressure, after the second day it sort of dawned on me that if I was going through this much, then there was going to be an incredible wave of pressure slammed into her."

Mr McKee then mustered the courage to get in touch with Katie, sending her a heartfelt email.

However the Daily Mail revealed her eventual reply was "lukewarm".

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm flattered, but not interested in any relationship or whatever," she said in her reply.

"It was a memorable night and I'd just like to leave it at that."
I do remember this tool. Miss Katie has probably been enjoying some swarthy French and Italian d!ck while her prince charming has been living out a stupid rom-com plot.

Lesson: 1. Fairy tales are just that. 2. Strike while the iron is hot. 3. Stalkin' is as stalkin' does. 4. Never, EVER let your relationship (or lame attempt to start one) play out over social media, let alone the tabloids of the British Empire. Imagine everything you say is in fifty-foot high letters on a billboard in Times Square for all to read. 5. She is not attractive. Hope it was worth the humiliation. He has now triggered the collective feigned "Awwwwww so sweet" from billions of repulsed women.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Zunder,
"A lovestruck Wellington man has been spurned by a mystery American girl after sparking a global campaign to track her down."...Yeah should have stuck to Shvagging Sheep LOL.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I done some googling he didn't even bang her and he goes to all that trouble. Lol lol lol.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice head, dıck! Another poor sap who grew up on Disney movies and romantic comedies. *tsk tsk tsk*

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm flattered, but not interested in any relationship or whatever,"
she said in her reply.

"It was a memorable night and I'd just like to leave it at that."

This girl sounds like a twӓt and three quarters to boot! Hope he learned his lesson. The puddin and the proof that you can't believe shıt girls say.

http://cdn.bigbangmemes.com/2013/7/18/6f42e5a8b0b02205587a6b977cbb3a26.gif

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****ty moves like this is what makes women feel entitled. Katie now can put a badge of accomplishment for having a random dude chase her intercontinentally.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder, I honestly thought that was you bro.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Zunder, I honestly thought that was you bro.
Not saying I have not made a fool of myself over women in the past...but even in my most betaness of betaness periods would I stoop to intercontinental media stalking over some very average looking yankee chick that I didnt even bang! I'd rather die a death caused by the smell of a thousand hairy feminist armpits than do something like this.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as I saw her age I knew this wasn't going to end well.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
Not saying I have not made a fool of myself over women in the past...but even in my most betaness of betaness periods would I stoop to intercontinental media stalking over some very average looking yankee chick that I didnt even bang! I'd rather die a death caused by the smell of a thousand hairy feminist armpits than do something like this.
LOL, I think you mean, "NOT even in my most betaness..."

Signed,
Sigmund Freud

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHHAHAHA that will teach him to stop chasing American women. He didn't even get the "let's be friends" line.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My rule is the more time she spent abroad, the crazier and more apt to run from real life issues she is.

Been there done that. I will take a woman with her feet planted.