Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Remember....God made Adam first!!!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Remember the Bible and the story of Genesis my fellow DJ's. God made Adam first and the women Eve second. Eve came from Adam's womb. So why the hell do we put women on pedestals and think they are goddesses just because they are pretty or sexy? We are the prize, since GOD created man first, not women. Jesus Christ himself was a MAN, not a WOMAN! We are the special ones, not them! If I am sounding like a male sexist pig, I really do not give a damned!! Remember the Book of GENESIS!!!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Real Deal
Ummm, correct me if I'm wrong, but, WTF?
Yes, according to scripture this is true. God put Adam in a deep sleep and formed WOMAN from one of MAN's ribs!! Hence the word "woman" mean coming from a mans womb!!!!

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh, I never made the connection.

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
Remember the Bible and the story of Genesis my fellow DJ's. God made Adam first and the women Eve second. Eve came from Adam's womb. So why the hell do we put women on pedestals and think they are goddesses just because they are pretty or sexy? We are the prize, since GOD created man first, not women. Jesus Christ himself was a MAN, not a WOMAN! We are the special ones, not them! If I am sounding like a male sexist pig, I really do not give a damned!! Remember the Book of GENESIS!!!
Uhhhh maybe you should read Genesis again there bud. Make sure all the pages are there. But I am pretty sure a man doesn't have a womb...ribs yes, but not a womb.

\m/

Don Juan
Reaction score
womb

1. A place where something is generated.
2. An encompassing, protective hollow or space.
Obsolete. The belly.

you guys are thinking of a womans uterus.... although in todays world they are generally acepted as the same thing, technically they are not.

yungpadwan

Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Don't believe in God!

The devil is also a man:D
MysteryWoman
I don't believe in witchcraft. (doesn't mean it doesn't exist!)

as for the womb thing. Eve was in fact created from Adams rib. God took the time to make her in his hands just like Adam. Women are not greater than man, but neither is man greater than woman. If it were so He would have chosen a bone from our feet. However, there is definetly a distinction in our roles. Without getting in to them too much, Man IS supposed to be the Leader.

Yungpadwan

Last edited:

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh please now.

Quit the religious fluff for yourself, and if your point is that men are WAYYYYYY better than woman and all that sh!t, don't try and sugar-coat it; just say it, get flamed appropriately, and learn from it.

Really, I've had enough with those religious threads.
Peace.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't believe in God (although I can't prove it, like you can prove women were created from a rib) because the bible is so Planet Earth orientated. And I believe that there are different living forms in other galaxies, which the bible does not take into account where these other life forms came from or what their purpose in life is.

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
We are the prize, since GOD created man first, not women. Jesus Christ himself was a MAN, not a WOMAN! We are the special ones, not them!
Jesus also loved everyone, regardless of what was between their legs.

If you despise women are so very much, are you gay?

Because you seem to have a tractor-pull load-size of hate-on for the Uterus-Equiped humans out there.

Or perhaps you can't figure out why, when you act like an prat, insult people, and use a religious text to preach misogyny, you have problems finding a date for Saturday Night Women-Bashers Anonymous?

Thanks but no thanks. If you're the prize, I'm not playing the game.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont belive in god but i know i am better than mysterywoman and heypretty ;) :p

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
*flutters lashes and falls at Oxide's feet*:rolleyes:

Oh Oxide... I'd sell my mother's soul *again* to have just a glance from your steely-gaze. You make me quiver with anticipa....tion.

Mercy. Is it hot in here, or is it just Oxide? ;) :p

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Don't believe in God (although I can't prove it, like you can prove women were created from a rib) because the bible is so Planet Earth orientated. And I believe that there are different living forms in other galaxies, which the bible does not take into account where these other life forms came from or what their purpose in life is.
Yeah, well, the Bible was written for ignorant shepherds, not scientists, and was not intended to be a scientific textbook. I can't stand those dumbass fundies who take six-day Earth-centered creation literally. I mean, how can you have light -- or plant life -- before you have the sun! How f'ed up is that?

BGMan :rolleyes:

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know in some biblical literature, God created man and woman at the SAME TIME... Adam and Lilith.... Lilith refused to take any of Adam's **** and refused to be subservient, so she left. (Literature eventually turned her into a demoness, but that just goes to show how much men can't handle a strong woman, ha ha ha). It was only THEN that God made Eve from Adam's rib. Interesting... if you believe that Bible-bull**** in the first place. I mean, come on, even if the Bible is the word of God... it is still interpreted and translated and written down by men...

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My rating...a 1

and

Oxide...youre still not better than me :)

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of a great line I read on tuckermax.com...

"By the way, I think you owe me a rib." (as he walks away).

Gold. :)

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da Game
This thread reminds me of a great line I read on tuckermax.com...

"By the way, I think you owe me a rib." (as he walks away).

Gold. :)
Did you ever hear that joke about Adam and Eve having sex... Adam kept referring to it as "getting some rib"... :rolleyes:

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
but that just goes to show how much men can't handle a strong woman,
LOL, Just for the fun of it, it's my turn to rant a bit, not to get off this brilliant subject, but a "strong woman"? Please! I would give anything to find one out there (meaning - I haven't yet, not that there isn't). Don't get me wrong I love all women, (at least that's what I'm trying to do);) , but don't say "men" as in all men. Say most, some, many, to say what you're speaking of.

There are over 8,000 members on this site alone, in which only a few of them I would chose to be considered "men". The other 7,950 or so I would be in agreement with you on your choice of words. I don't post here in order to achieve the all mighty senior-master-know everything-above all-title given out after a min. amount of posts.

My goal here is to learn from the mistakes of others, and hopefully help out those from my own experience. Call me supercilious if you will, but my only goal would be to find a "strong woman" who could live up to my expectations, and I won't settle for less. If I have to weed out many "weak" women in the process, well, so be it.

The following are quotes from people over the span of 1,300 years, all of which sum up the general opinion on "most" women. I hope you all enjoy. I'm done, I need a drink.

"- God created woman. And boredom did indeed cease from that moment - but many other things ceased as well. Woman was God's second mistake." - Anon

" - To a single woman men are either dates, potential dates, or date substitutes." - ANON

" - But wait, you say that it is not her body, but her "finer qualities" that enchant you. I see. By this you mean no doubt, her cunning, conniving character, her relentless treachery, her ceaselessly wagging, nagging tongue, her inane vanity, her meows and purrs and hissings, her whorishness and prudery (for Woman spends her entire life vacillating between these two extremes). Or perhaps you have in mind her spitefulness, her obstinacy, her mindless illogic, her caviling, cawing stupidity. Yes, doubtless these are the "finer qualities" you find to revere in the object of your affections. . ." - ANON

" - Nature intended women to be our slaves; . . . they are our property, we are not theirs. They belong to us, just as a tree that bears fruit belongs to the gardener. What a mad idea to demand equality for women! . . . Women are nothing but machines for producing children." - Napoleon Bonaparte

" - Women crave for being loved, not for loving. They scream at you for sympathy all day long, they are incapable of giving any in return for they cannot remember your affairs long enough to do so." - Florence Nightingdale

" - Women for the most part do not love us. They do not choose a man because they love him, but because it pleases them to be loved by him."- Anon

"- I have found one good man in a thousand, But not one good woman among them." - Ecclesiastes 7:28

"- Better the badness of men than the goodness of women." - Ecclesiasticus 42:14

"- All wickedness is but little to the wickedness of a woman." - Apocrypha, Ecclesiasticus

"- Woman is a sick sheass, a hideous tapeworm, the advance post of hell." - John Damascene, 7th Century monk & Saint

"- For a woman to study the scriptures indicates confusion in the realm." - The Mahabarata, Hindu Scripture

"- A child also cannot be made a witness in a court of law, nor a woman . . . nor a cheat. . . . These persons might give false evidence. A child would speak falsely from ignorance, a woman from want of veracity, an imposter from habitual depravity. "- Hindu Scripture

"- The sacred books should be burned rather than made available to women. - Talmud, Sotah 3:4, Jewish Scripture

"- Some say that learning seems not to be the business of women. I say that . . . control of the mind is of the utmost importance to women, and it would be a great mistake to say that it is not their business. The ******d manner and temper of women is rooted in the negative (yin) power, and so temperamentally women are apt to be sensitive, petty, narrow, and jaundiced. Confinement results in limited vision. Consequently, among women compassion and honesty are rare indeed. That is why Buddhism says that women are particularly sinful and have the greatest difficulty in attaining Buddhahood. Thus women are in special need of mental discipline. "- Toju, Zen Master

" - Wouldst thou define or know what a woman is?
She is glittering mud, a stinking rose, sweet poison, ever leaning toward that which is forbidden her.
Woman is adamant, pitch, buckthorn, a rough thistle, a clinging burr, a stinging wasp, a burning nettle.
Lo, woman is the head of sin, a weapon of the devil, expulsion from paradise, mother of guilt, corruption of the ancient law" Salimbene, 13th C.

" - Men dislike women who don't understand them, and women dislike men who do." - ANON

" - Women are neither equal nor different to men - they are inferior. Women rarely if ever organize themselves effectively because they are unable to think logically." - ANON

:D