Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reloaded: The Series... Uncovering Victoria's Secret

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bedford, appreciate the comments... when I first came here, I remember reading your material... it was hot ****. Hope I can create just as hot if not hotter.

PrinceCharming

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TM,

I can see how you'r misoginyst attitude has influenced such a post. I have to say, it is pure gold though, as it tells the truth like it should be told. But I have to add one thing. If possible, grow out of your misogynistic attitude, and fall right into self -repsect and direction in life. I can still see how you women are your major focus point, just not in an AFC kind of way.

Shift your focus to the most important things in your life, and your direction rather than waste time ranting on women. I remember this quote from "Back to the future"

"I have finally figured out time travel, now the only mystery in the universe remains is women" Stop giving them this kind of attention, even though it's a rant, it's still attention.

------------------
Disclaimer:
The above message is not to be considered professional advice. It is only my opinion and it is provided for entertainment purposes only. You are solely responsible for any use of these ideas, and what they may cause, not me. I do not claim to be perfect, so take my ideas with a grain of salt.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yeah

------------------
Laugh at your problems; everybody else does

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i read this a while ago, but never gave you the proper credit.

NICELY DONE!!!!!!!!

now, lets get that neg hit idea you had integrated into our system more, but i think we need to figure out a way to get rid of the pause part so it can be used multiple times without sounding akward.

------------------
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Everybody sees what you appear to be, few feel what you are,"
-Machiavelli

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all the new guys who didn't catch it... it's back one more time!

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of understanding leads to fear. Fear leads to anger and hate. But you seem to understand women really well, so why be a mysogynist? GREAT post though. Absolutely perfect.

Hellshock

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the most amazing posts I've read in a LONG time. Pure gold Matrix, pure gold. It's about time someone started putting out new bible worthy material, you were right, there's far too much sh*t on these boards these days.

I have a few topics I'll be posting towards the end of the month you guys will probably find VERY interesting, but until then, I'm too busy going out and gaining field experience! Which is what all of you noobs should be doing, reading good sh*t like this, absorbing it, making it a part of you, and then going out and applying it. THAT'S where your sucess will come from. By reading and learning from posts like this.

Excellent post Matrix.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i can speak for everyone when i say "Time to show them who's the boss"

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is honest to god the greatest post I have read on this forum in so long.

Absolutely beautiful work.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RAH!

Good old kick-in-the-ass-bump for old times ;)!

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
w00t! w00t!

that was damn inspiring and informative. however, i do think that i may have been misled by the title...lol.

great posts, let's all get out there and show those biatches who's boss... muhahahaha!:cool:

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn boy! I just red the first lines and I liked your way of thinking! You have the same thoughts in your head like me. NowI know I'm not alone.

Hey, it's time men come up for their rights, can't stand the fact that women can get away with their feminen groups, while we would be called macho's if we did such thing.

Love your post.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to bump this because this is awfully reminiscent of my 15 blunt and utter truths

CobaltBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell ****in' Yeah! :D Top post dude , made me understand why women do what they do. Very well worded too, easy to understand and follow.

I look forward to your future work.

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow!

Great, great post matrix!

Hell yeah im joining the revolution!!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow guys... where did you dig this one up from?

Reload...

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm misogynist too.

You're post kicked ****ing ass man.
Good job.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and i'm joining the revoulution and telling all my friends haha