Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reloaded: The Series... Uncovering Victoria's Secret

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s up my fellow Don Juans… I had to take a brief hiatus in order to gather some field experience and of course some new information for you guys. This past weekend has been very long but I will not bore you with all of the interesting details. Anyway class today I must bring out the truth. Pretty much everyone that has ever read any of my posts know that back in the day I was on of the biggest average frustrated chumps in history. However, what I have not revealed to you guys is that because of continuous heartbreak I went from an average frustrated chump to a misogynist… that’s right guys you are talking to a misogynist. Now for those who do not know what a misogynist is, it is someone that has little if any respect for women. Had it not been for my wonderful girlfriend I would be a complete misogynist and treat everyone women I would encounter like ****. But beyond her, other girls that I met I have no respect for unless they prove to me that they are worthy of it. I do not care what I say to them, I do not go out of my way to open doors or do them favors and until they prove to me otherwise, every girl I met is a slut or a *****.

I know that you guys are reading this and are probably thinking… Matrix how could you think like this? Well… most of you probably do not know women as well as I do. First of all, when I lived in New York I lived with about seven women. Secondly, while I was an AFC, I managed to be to an emotional tampon for girls in my school for about five years… damn is that a long time. However, in hindsight I do not regret being an emotional tampon because I managed to learn everything I could about them. I am going to say this, to all of the guys that believe that women are the most beautiful things on Earth, and should be cherished and treated as such. Behind all of the makeup, the mammary glands, and those oh so alluring curves lies a human being that understand her power, and will use it in order to manipulate us into doing whatever they want us to do. Caution guys, even the seemingly nicest of girls understand the power that they wield. So today, while I am coughing my lungs out, I present to you guys the second installment of Reloaded: The Series entitled… Uncovering Victoria’s Secret. I do not want you guys to think that I am making some kind of sweeping generalizations toward women. I am merely stating things that I have managed to notice over a large amount of women that not only I have managed to encounter but also many other guys have managed to encounter… of course there are always exceptions, even with women.

The Problem:

You know the funny thing… a lot of men are not willing to admit that women are taking over the world. If you are one of these men, I have bad news for you… women are taking over the world. If you do not believe just take a look around the world. Women are now becoming the CEO’s of large companies. There are far more magazine’s for women than there are for men. Movies are now displaying their feminine side. Companies are starting to market their products more towards women than men… and the list goes on and on. And you know the even funnier thing… all of this is our fault. Now I know you guys may want to stone me for saying such a thing, but if you look back on history it is men’s fault that women are starting to takeover the world. All throughout the majority of history countries have lived in patriarchic societies where the men made the money and the women made the houses. Women could not vote, they could not work, and to make sure that they remained sexually “pure” men created the institution of marriage… it was only a matter of time before all of that came back to bite us in the ass. In the 60’s (I think) where women like Susan B. Anthony protested for women’s rights. Women were now able to work and vote, but they felt that was not enough. They felt like men were not allowing them to move up the corporate ladder. In 1999, the female workers of Coca-Cola sued them for 10 million dollars, citing “sexual discrimination.” And God only knows of how many sexual harassment cases are claimed every year. You see guys in an attempt to be fair to women; we have become slaves to them. Men have become slaves to almost every whim of a woman, similar to Adam after Eve “convinced” him to eat that damn fruit.

This is something that I have wanted to address for a long time. The very sad thing to me is that men continue to basically revolve our life around women. We open doors, spend nights wondering if they like us or not, fall in love far too quickly, and think with our ****s instead of our brains. Well… all of that is going to stop. I am starting a revolution, and I want you guys to start to pass it on to your friends as well as become apart of it. I have already started to spread this revolution along to some of my friends… some have joined while others have continued to succumb to the whims of women. So now I bring the revolution to you guys and it’s your choice it what you decide to do. So before I begin uncovering women’s secrets I leave you with this choice… either no longer succumb to the whims of a woman, or… well can imagine what they other choice is.

Secrets Uncovered:

Number One: In my opinion, the most important element that you could use @ your disposal in understanding women is the power of observation. That is why my number one rule for understanding women is this… do not listen to what a woman says and pay a lot of attention on what she does. It does come as a huge shock to me that men do not observe this rule because more often than whenever a man says something he really means. However, women have the propensity to say things even if they are not completely true… but they say them with the hopes that if they say it enough that it will become true. If a woman says that she loves you, but she constantly does things that contradict that then guess what… she does not love you. The reason why she keeps saying it is because she feels like she should feel that way… and if she continues to say it that eventually she will. Things like that usually happen to nice guys. The woman feels like she should be in love with him because he is such a nice guy and that it was she always wanted, but for some reason she just does not feel that way. So in order to compensate she continues to say it with the hopes that it will reinforce feelings… not really. I restate this to you again guys… pay attention more to what a woman does that what a woman says. After all it was Emerson who said, “Your actions speak so loudly that I cannot even hear a word that you speak.” Or something like that.

Number Two: This is something that I find extremely funny. Musical artists like Destiny’s Child, Britney Spears and others have been promoting this independent woman bull**** as of late, and for some reason men have been falling for it. I ask you guys something… do you really think women want to be independent of men? (Rolls on the floor laughing) Please. To illustrate this point I will return to the bra burners of the feminist movement. The funny thing about women like Susan B. Anthony was that she never married. Yeah, she was so independent she died the same way she came into this world… by herself. What most of the women learned in the feminist movement was being a man was actually hard. That working nine hours a day and providing for your family was no easy task… oh and let’s not talk about being drafted. So now we flash forward to the present and all of the women are spewing some bull**** about how chivalry is dead… is that not a bit contradictory? Just a few years ago they wanted to be independent, but now chivalry is dead? With that said, understand this guys… women want to be dominated by men. It’s evolutionary that men be the head of the household. I am not promoting that women stay home, not work and things like that I am merely saying that men like a man that is in control. Which is another reason women do not like nice guys… because instead of being a real man and stepping up to take control, he allows the woman in the relationship to control him. That’s women want to be courted… i.e. taking out on dates, being approached, buying gifts (something I would not recommend that you do much) etc. So the next time a woman says that she is independent, tell her to start independently open her own damn doors.

Number Three: Speaking of approaching… have you ever wondered why women do not approach men? That’s because women are far less confident than we could ever be. In fact if you ask many girls, they would tell you the same thing that we talk about all of the time… “I am afraid to approach guys because I am afraid that he will reject me.” I tell you guys this because there really should be any reason that you are afraid to talk to or approach girls. Just think about it like this, although you may be scared to do it, you still try… unlike women who would rather let some great guy pass them by than approach them. So do not be like women and approach them.

Number Four: Ever wonder why soap operas are so popular among women… that because women love drama. Women would rather stay in a terrible relationship than be in that is good for them but boring. That is why women do not like nice guys and they like jerks. Nice guys are boring and extremely predictable. They will bend to a woman’s every command, and do everything that she asks. Because there is no drama and no excitement, the woman will begin to create it by being distant or starting arguments. Women are willing to do whatever they have to create drama in their lives. Women are emotional creatures and they would rather feel anything rather than nothing. That is why you can manipulate women by playing on their emotions. This is why doing things like remaining a challenge is so important. Because your behavior becomes so unpredictable, women will expend all of their energy trying to figure you out. So remember guys, make a woman feel something, anything… or else you will be by yourself.

Number Five: The last thing that I will unveil about women may come as a surprise to a lot of people… women love sex more than men do (shocking music). The problem is society has always frowned upon sexually open women (that’s where words like slut, and ***** came from). Ever since medieval times when they forced women to wear chastity belts, and even today where it is okay for a man to be sexually open, but a woman that is so is labeled as a slut by men and women, to say that women are sexually repressed is an understatement. The problem with that is, society is slowly making female promiscuity more acceptable and women are beginning to take full advantage of it. So although most women act like sex is a very taboo subject and they do not really like talking about or engaging in it, do not let that fool you. Behind every sweet and innocent girl or woman, there is a sexually beast waiting to be unleashed… sounds like fun.

Bottom Line: For the most part, the various other intricacies about women are fairly obvious. The reason why this article was created was because oftentimes guys have no clue where women are coming from. The truth is women are not difficult to figure out, because they are a lot like us. In fact, the main thing that separates men from women is the way that we think. While men tend to be a lot more logical and spatial, women tend to be emotional and communicative. This is the main reason why women and men do not understand each other, but because men possess less self-control of their hormones, women have the upper hand. Well… not anymore. I hope that you guys have enjoyed this post; the next in the series will be about conversation. Reloaded: The Series… So To Speak.

Do not try and bend the spoon… that’s impossible. Instead only try and realize the truth.

The truth…

There is no spoon.

------------------
"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

Anon

"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."

Jeremy Schwartz

"You change the world first, and the rules second. You change yourself first, and then the world second."

Julian Richard Gibbs better known as The Matrix: Reloaded

[This message has been edited by The Matrix: Reloaded (edited 11-09-2002).]

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I get a hell ya?

------------------
MOD - Juan
Anthony
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

. ':;;;;;;;; ;;;;;: . . . /} . .
. . `·¸:;;; ;;;;;'. . ._/OO\_ .
. . . .`·¸:; ;;;:´ . . . ) ( . .
. . . . ·¸;;¸.;;· . . . . |/ . .
. . ¸.·;;;;;;;;;;;; . . /|. . .
. .´;;;´ `;;;;;;;;;; . ' '. . .
. ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. `:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . `·.;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . . |><|;;;;;;;;

"On any given Sunday you're either gonna win or you're gonna lose. The point is - can you win or lose like a man?" - Al Pachino
"... Any man's finest hour - his greatest fufillment to all he holds dear - is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

DJKondor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mansfield woodhouse, nottinghamshire, england
pure amazing

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, youre amazing!!

------------------
You are a bytch, dont fuk wit me

AIM- oakraiderz2
email-cwoodson6@hotmail.com

frazgazgiz

Don Juan
Reaction score
umm...hell ya!

thats a damn good post....one of the best i've read here in a long time

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell ya dude!!!

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome. Abso-freakin-lutely awesome. That part about letting "independent" women independently opening doors for themselves is golden.

Medallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
This reloaded series is kicking some serious @$$. Keep it up.

Medallion

------------------
"Just be yourself...your IMPROVED self"
"I'm a disturb the peace...you can fall in love"--Ludacris
AIM-gflash4001
gflash4001@hotmail.com
Location-Rehoboth, MA

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this post gets a A+++++++++! One of the best posts I've read, wow, wow and wow! (I know I dont really post here much so people r thinkin' who the hell is this? lol but I do read A LOT of this stuff, I'll try posting more in the future) BTW This is the best site on the net, After like just 8months of coming here I know so much more and now I laugh at what all these AFC at school do, but I realize I'm getting off subject here so I'll stop, c ya

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the replies coming guys!

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that post was fvckin sweet. You have all the skills matrix. i'm very much awaiting your next post in the series

------------------
"Courage is being scared to death--and saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne

"One of the most important things in life is showing up."
Keanau Reeves, Hardball

E-mail:Boono11@aol.com
Aim:Boono11

D'light

Don Juan
Reaction score
great post man... but it really got me thinking. You are right about saying they are trying to take over men. With more women magizines, guys too afraid to approach and everything because they think that women are perfect... its all crazy to me. This post is a must read for anyone who is visiting this forum for the first time because i know how much this would have helped me understand why i was so ****ed up when i first came here.

tome4_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beaytifull.

I have already started uncovering secrets to my friends, slowly, true, but THE REVOLUTION IS ON

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purrr!

------------------
MOD - Juan
Anthony
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

. ':;;;;;;;; ;;;;;: . . . /} . .
. . `·¸:;;; ;;;;;'. . ._/OO\_ .
. . . .`·¸:; ;;;:´ . . . ) ( . .
. . . . ·¸;;¸.;;· . . . . |/ . .
. . ¸.·;;;;;;;;;;;; . . /|. . .
. .´;;;´ `;;;;;;;;;; . ' '. . .
. ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. `:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . `·.;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . . |><|;;;;;;;;

"On any given Sunday you're either gonna win or you're gonna lose. The point is - can you win or lose like a man?" - Al Pachino
"... Any man's finest hour - his greatest fufillment to all he holds dear - is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reloaded: The Series... So To Speak, coming soon.

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Lot of **** from the DJ Bible in that post. I dig the way your post flowed though. Congrats. You've done your homework. Now go apply it to your life.

Later.

------------------
AIM: DJRockGT
E-Mail: DJBedford@rock.com

"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse." - The Godfather