Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reloaded: The Series... Negative Hits

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
compliments can be both good and bad to use on strangers, they are just like pick up lines, now of course if you are a good DJ, and are sumwhat attractive, you can make it work, but mostly, from learning from others mistakes compliments arent to be used, but used sparingly.

Now dont think im saying DONT use compliments at all, i use them, but i dont do something like the pause hit, its more complexly played out, but has a higher effect.

its usable on strangers, i didnt create it, i found it on a website (i forgot wich one tho lol, mayb this one) adn i gave it a try, made a few modifications and change it around all the time, but still i wouldnt use it on sumone who doesnt sem a tad bit interested

compliments are liek saying "i love you" u shouldnt say htem unless ur pretty sure she can think of a compliment about u.

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

Medallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Matrix

Do you think it would be good to follow up a pause-hit with a digits close? For example

M: You know, looking at your face at a thirty degree angle, I thought you were attractive, but now that I'm close to you(pause)
F: You what?
M: I still do. Let me get your number.

------------------
"Just be yourself...your IMPROVED self"
"I'm a disturb the peace...you can fall in love"--Ludacris
AIM-gflash4001

Blakis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I must step in here...

Some of these comments are just plain stupid.

No, the neg hit, is to make a high self esteem girl, jilted. To snap her out of her ego trip.

A tease is a humorous comment ment to get her laughing. Now this done by presenting something that is true, but nobody has ever said.

This humor appeals to women, something that is true and they cannot deny. This makes them laugh.

Matrix, their is the NEG-HIT and the TEASE..

People must have forgotten this...

------------------
If you want to know, ask the right people.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blakis:
I must step in here...

Some of these comments are just plain stupid.

No, the neg hit, is to make a high self esteem girl, jilted. To snap her out of her ego trip.

A tease is a humorous comment ment to get her laughing. Now this done by presenting something that is true, but nobody has ever said.

This humor appeals to women, something that is true and they cannot deny. This makes them laugh.

Matrix, their is the NEG-HIT and the TEASE..

People must have forgotten this...

First... to answer Medallion's question, yeah I don't a problem asking for a girl's number afterwards, in fact if you look @ Lorenzo's field report post, someone created a "pause-hit" which already incorporated a # close, and he said it worked. Second, Blakis, you make a good point... there is a difference between a negative hit and a tease. With that said it is safe to surmise that what I have created would be a hybrid of the two things. Because of that curiousity you force women to have about your incoming comment, you are in a sense, "lowering her off her self-imposed pedestal" and since your comment will more than likely make her laugh... there's the tease. In fact, you're comments have given me the inspiration of the name of it. Instead of a "negative hit", this will be called... a charming tease of anticipation, or charm/tease anti-hit for short.

Reloaded... coming soon

------------------
"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

Anon

"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."

Jeremy Schwartz

"You change the world first, and the rules second. You change yourself first, and then the world second."

Julian Richard Gibbs better known as The Matrix: Reloaded

Blakis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Matrix - Man no problem you using my ideas, I would love it. As long as you give me credit. I will post alot of information if i knew that i would get some status here for it.

I am here for one thing, to get status, and respect. If i don't I will leave. Point blank.

This Charming Tease as you call it, it also goes under a ****y and funny routine.. a basis for many highschool pickups.

It creates a 'void' in them, that you must 'fill.'

I like filling that void.

"Void" = lack of self esteem, feeling of insecurity, feeling of self doubt.

"Fill" = you take give them more attention, make them even happier then when you teased them, make them horney, get *****.

------------------
If you want to know, ask the right people.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
matrix, good job in combining ideas, i love it!! im deff. going to try this stuff on monday

Originally posted by Lost:
would it help if u kept it even longer..? like "blahblahblah but..." her:..what?!?! "i shouldnt tell you" her
thinking oh no he must not like me?!?! tats why he doesnt wanna tell me!!) . and then u tell her.
i dont see why u would want to take it longer? keeping her anxious to hear ur reply for a few seconds is enough, i dont reccoment taking it longer...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right guys... I decided (as Blakis brought it to my attention... there's your credit) that I will call this a charm-hit for short. The definition will be: "A compliment that uses a pause and a look of uncertainty that raises the curiosity in a girl. This uncertainty in the compliment will, suprise her/tease her and force her to lower herself from her own pedestal." Here are some examples:

"Hey, you know from back there when the light was hitting your face from a 30 degree angle… I thought you were attractive. But now that I am close to you (look of uncertainty + dramatic pause) I realized that I was right.”

“When I first met you I thought that you were cute… (look of uncertainty + dramatic pause) fortunately for you… I still do.”

These were provided from Conradd:
"When i first met you i thought you fit perfectly in those jeans... and baby.. you still do..."

"I've always thought that you had a great sense of style, but lately I've realized that.... you most definitely do."

"You know... I really like those jeans of yours... (look of uncertainty)except only one problem."

"What's that?"

"(****y smile) They don't give that great ass of yours enough credit."

"If I told you that you were attractive, would you get offended?"

"No."

"All right then... (dramatic pause) I won't. (****y smile)"

This one is from DJoneday:
"God, at first i thought you were pretty cool...but...not cool enough to ask for you number. (****y smile)"

If you have some more... you know were to send them.

Reloaded: The Series... Uncovering Victoria's Secret, coming soon

------------------
"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

Anon

"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."

Jeremy Schwartz

"You change the world first, and the rules second. You change yourself first, and then the world second."

Julian Richard Gibbs better known as The Matrix: Reloaded

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

------------------
MOD - Juan
Anthony
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

. ':;;;;;;;; ;;;;;:
. . `·¸:;;; ;;;;;'
. . . .`·¸:; ;;;:´
. . . . ·¸;;¸.;;·
. . ¸.·;;;;;;;;;;;;
. .´;;;´ `;;;;;;;;;;
. ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. `:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . `·.;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . . |><|;;;;;;;;

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

“Carpe Diem."
"The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?"
"When you are sure you know something through and through... be sure, also, that by changing your perspective, you'll know nothing at all"
“Low there do I see my Father. Low there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers. Low there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning. Low they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla... where the brave may live, forever!”
–Norseman Prayer

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matrix, i have to congratulate you. I consider this revolutionary.

One more detail to explain how it works:

The first part does knock them off their pedestal. The second part however, relieves them of their uncertainty and doubt so they are comfortably knocked off their pedestal

------------------
"Life cannot reach total perfection until it has seen total imperfection."

"High risk can yield only high loss or high reward."

"Ignorance is a blessing."

"If you don't know the meaning of life why are you trying to win? Isn't that the same as not knowing what you're fighting for?"

"Life and death are the same thing"

-Yours Truly

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also someone should come up with a way to incorporate this idea without the pause.. that would make it easier to use multiple times.

------------------
"Life cannot reach total perfection until it has seen total imperfection."

"High risk can yield only high loss or high reward."

"Ignorance is a blessing."

"If you don't know the meaning of life why are you trying to win? Isn't that the same as not knowing what you're fighting for?"

"Life and death are the same thing"

-Yours Truly

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJoneday:
This in the bible yet?
I'm workin on it
. I'll put it in with a few other posts that belong.

Actually, I'm swamped right now. If ANYONE, or EVERYONE could take a look on the past few pages on this forum and TIPS, and emial me the links of things that you think are bible worthy. I've asked befor and never have any turnouts. But I really need the help. My emial is in my sig, thanks to anyone who helps.

------------------
MOD - Juan
Anthony
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

. ':;;;;;;;; ;;;;;:
. . `·¸:;;; ;;;;;'
. . . .`·¸:; ;;;:´
. . . . ·¸;;¸.;;·
. . ¸.·;;;;;;;;;;;;
. .´;;;´ `;;;;;;;;;;
. ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. `:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . `·.;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . . |><|;;;;;;;;

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

“Carpe Diem."
"The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?"
"When you are sure you know something through and through... be sure, also, that by changing your perspective, you'll know nothing at all"
“Low there do I see my Father. Low there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers. Low there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning. Low they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla... where the brave may live, forever!”
–Norseman Prayer

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aha! ur busted man! i caught u plagerizing!(spelling?)

neway, ur pause hit, even tho im sure was unintentional, has been one of the original neghit things

and this is hte website http://www.askmen.com/love/player_60/71d_love_games.html

that is a lot like you pause hit thing, but except its called neghit, and it has some god examples of things to say as well, and a convo example, of not sounding afcish

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oreo...you've got way to much time on your hands. Oh wait, I forgot...your parents won't let you date!

Heh, again nice post Matrix.

------------------
Jared- Master Don Juan

My AIM is the same as my SN...talk to me.

"In Pennsylvania, we're parolling rapists and murderers from our jails to make room for potheads at Greatful Dead concerts." - Ken Krawchuk, Libertarian candidate for governor

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*shakes head* Oreo... Oreo... Oreo, although I am quite a fan of AskMen.com, I would not take something from them. If you would check your little link that you put up, you would know that that thread by The Player... which I read, came out last Tuesday, and my post came out way before that. Umm... just something to think about.

Reloaded: The Series... So to Speak.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well obviously i see that i cant be sarcastic over the internet (d'oh!)

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Bump* Reloaded: The Series... Uncovering Victoria's Secret. Check it out guys!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Bump* Reloaded: The Series... Uncovering Victoria's Secret. Check it out guys!

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
]3 LI [\/] []D

------------------
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Everybody sees what you appear to be, few feel what you are,"
-Machiavelli